All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Hi Jio Just spend a moment thinking this through 😀 You claim that various laws allow (or even require) for a player to be asked how old they are. You also suggest that a player’s specific date of birth cannot legally be asked for. Did it not occur to you then that it is perfectly legal to ask for a player’s age (eg 10 years and 5 months) .. then calculate an approximate DoB (eg November 2008) ? Using this information .. you can then calculate when that player is old enough to access in-game chat .. and provide that access. Problem solved 😀 Thinking carefully about problems leads to solutions. I hope you can follow the logical connection between age and date of birth 😂
  3. I assumed it was the prestige button. I guess refreshing is a privilege reserved for prestige players!! As I am not ready to go prestige yet, this showdown event is a total washout for me! (Unless Zepto actually read their support requests and change this!!!!)
  4. I didn't have a Backpedal sneaky body at that time, but usually, My 3 gang fight builds are Surfer/Minigun/Shotgun/Lifter, Pyramid/Whale/Double Lifter/ Blade, and a Backpedal Double Rocket Shhhneaky.
  5. Nice work on your Trophies!!!! they all look beatable with a Jumper, you should try more builds, Flying sneaky for (Laser and/or D Rocket) go a long way, both championship and gang fights. Good luck
  6. Hello Phil, You probably shouldn't reply if you don't understand or know what's going on. - The date of birth is private information that most games are NOT allowed to ask or collect. (Europe Legislation) - GDPR-K. - Asking for the age is not a "Rookie" mistake, it's forced by the Law under the Europe Legislation and also COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), Removing or violating such will lead to fines and other complications. It's here to PROTECT the player, and all the game developers can do is "ask". I hope this explains it Good luck,
  7. Hello Fly, To get a better answer I suggest contacting support. They'll be more than happy to explain how it works, it's against the law to remove your age, open line of communication maybe something can happen. Good luck.
  8. It's very simple and crystal clear. if you want to find an "issue", you will succeed. A new Championship mode ? In addition to the current Championships held every 48 hours, or replacing them ?" - This is a new "championship mode" to promote, that's lasting for another 6 days. Just an interactive way to play in your normal garage instead of fighting 14 opponents every time. It's a temporary replacement for the normal mode, not sure how much more simple it can sound. If in addition to the current Championships, will the new Championship mode also allow you to progress through stages and prestige levels ? - I'm sure if you played already, you can see it's one championship, just a different approach to staging up / promoting. If not, why call it a Championship mode - It's another version of playing the "Championship", therefore; championship mode! A typical Zeptolab announcement .. one that raises far more questions than it answers .. and provides almost no meaningful information ! Silence would be a much better approach .. just surprise us like you always do with another pay to win event, dressed up as something new and exciting - The announcement was made to help people be aware of the exact start time, there were other announcements in game and other places, It was also beta tested for a week with over 100 players (you were NOT among them) this should tell you that you're not that involved in the community as you believe you are. The medals were reduced from 780 to 500 based on the beta, the Z keys is the (bonus) to earn something extra along the way, instead of a normal championship where you just earn a purple/UL/5 gems, This is where the new prestige levels were introduced also, people should NOT be upset about extra things to earn, it's free points and for "Fun". you can always ask in the future if you're confused. Good luck,
  9. Yesterday
  10. Asking for players’ ages was a “rookie” mistake from some obviously inexperienced game designers ! Why they didn’t ask for date of birth is just beyond belief. Armed with all players’ dates of birth, they could easily permit all players to have access to chat as soon as they reached the required age 😀 Having made such a monumental stuff-up on such a basic, but very important, issue .. I’m not sure how difficult it is to do it properly now ? Sadly, it is one of many issues that makes in-game chat utterly sub-standard .. and why all the top gangs are forced to use discord, telegram and other external chat platforms to communicate effectively. Will it be fixed soon ? Zeptolab have a woeful record of fixing any issue that doesn’t impact on their potential revenue from CATS. As they celebrate the second anniversary of CATS by introducing yet another p2w element into Championships, we can only reflect on the multitude of bugs, glitches and issues that they haven’t bothered to fix over the past two years 😡 Happy Anniversary Zeptolab 🥳
  11. I've had the same problem. I defeated all opponents on first grid, but do not have the option to refresh. I think the "Prestige" button is covering the refresh-grid button.
  12. I finished every available 9 or 10 hours ago and have completed the single bonus fight several times but have no option to refresh! ....and no fights left!
  13. hi
  14. I have refreshed more than a few times.. That button comes only active when you have defeated all of your opponents. Good luck! I noticed the higher stage you are the harder it is to get to the next stage, even if you just started the new event. So all of you who are on last stages, you are screwed BTW, I would translate P2W rather Play2Win, it's all on perspective how you look at it. There are a few game sponsors who pay on behalf of all of us and I thank them for that so we can have a good game to play and developers are motivated to keep it alive and then there are rest of us - vast majority, who just enjoy the game and are successfull players without spending $$ for that.
  15. Has anyone started playing the showdown AND managed to refresh yet? On mine I have a prestige button where the the intro shows the refresh button! What use are the fish if you can't use them to refresh????
  16. Last prestige, I was complaining to God about not getting any good Surfers. Zepto has answered my prayers.
  17. can they fix the chat thing. I was 14 when i started so i didn't lie when i made my account. but because of the rules i can't change my age and use chat
  18. Sounds crap because I was 14 when i started playing so I can't interact I HATE pay to win
  19. Open slots available
  20. Prestiging enables you to complete another 24 stages .. and get 24 ultimate parts for doing so. For the first few prestige levels, it also unlocks various new skills (which make future prestiging easier). So you prestige to get more ultimate parts .. to improve your ultimate cars .. and do better in City Kings matches. These days .. City Kings is the only reason to play CATS .. it has become a very boring game otherwise !
  21. I know the button will be added and i'll ask somehow does prestiging change something in the game i not talking about coins and gems value
  22. Because they decided to put that name don't matter with two words showdown and championship
  23. Bye

Don’t do anything irreversible DC ! It’s been so much fun having you around .. when you were posting in full flight (or rather, full swimming power), they were the glory days of this Forum. The Forum is much the quieter and less interesting in your absence (no offence intended to current contributors). You remain the third highest poster on the Forum .. and it will be a long time indeed before you are overtaken 😀 Your name made you unique .. I wouldn’t regret it at all. Go well DC .. you will be missed by many .. but one grumpy (only at times) old Fox 🦊 in particular. I salute you !
  24. Last week
  25. Bye

Hi guys, I'd just like to say a few things. 1. I'm back! After so long. And I'm leaving! After so long. I know no one cares, but I wanted to provide closure for people who are still here. 2. I haven't played cats in twice as long as I've been gone, and I know it probably still sucks. So I'd just like to say zeptolab sucks and is to pay2win. 3. I wanna say thanks to all the awesome people on this forum for playing my forum games, (which reminds me of an idea I had to make a "what's my favorite..." forum game, but I am leaving...) sticking with me through pay2win trash and just being nice. 4. I know no one is reading this except for maybe Phil, but bye, thanks, have a good life, and maybe do something better with your life than supporting zeptolab's pay2win scheme. Not gonna happen, and if like this game fair enough, but still. anyway, bye. Also I regret my name now. -DabbingCuttlefish
  26. P2W Championships instead of the normal 48hr one sounds like a faster way to promote/prestige could happen. I wouldn't be surprised if spending gems to instant promote becomes a thing. Speculating of course.
  27. We’ll find out soon enough .. but seriously, Zeptolab are the masters of confusing communication ! A new Championship mode ? In addition to the current Championships held every 48 hours, or replacing them ? If in addition to the current Championships, will the new Championship mode also allow you to progress through stages and prestige levels ? If not, why call it a Championship mode ? A typical Zeptolab announcement .. one that raises far more questions than it answers .. and provides almost no meaningful information ! Silence would be a much better approach .. just surprise us like you always do with another pay to win event, dressed up as something new and exciting 😡
  28. The Showdown event starts tomorrow (the 18th) - A new Championship Mode, full of fun and interaction. Be prepared and good luck.
  1. Load more activity