BlandBread

Builds that have a chance against Double-Double Rocket Whale

20 posts in this topic

I have yet to go up against Whales with dub rockets, but when i do, any suggestions for a machine that will do? This is my current machine: And note: i am going to put a Scooter instead of what i have in the back (i forgot)

IMG_0367.PNG

Edited by BlandBread

For a split second I thought this was a discussion on how to counter a double rocket build instead of using double rocket builds against double rocket builds. :P

Try to make a Forklift with Double Rocket bonus. Considering the front utility slot with a low vantage point of a triangle, not a lot can get leverage under you.  Perfect to sneak under and push enemies' line of fire up and away.

You better show what you are against to see does that build has any weakness. If that opponent has impluse in front then i think there isn't much you can do other than overpower it.

Edited by SeniorSSS

8 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

You better show what you are against to see does that build has any weakness. If that opponent has impluse in front then i think there isn't much you can do other than overpower it.

I usually get over most of my enemies using this build, but what im trying to say is that do any of you have any double rockets Whale counters?

Double-Double rocket whales is one of the best tactics in the game, you need good health and damage to use it correctly, there is few ways to kill them and unfortunately I don't have any builds that would help.

don't know if you are still looking for an answer to this, but I have had a lot of success with a low riding classic with a lifter. Look for a classic that has an accessory spot high up. Weapon can be anything, the real strenght is in making the double rockets fire at a non-advantageous angle.

Edited by ksten

It is great that you are offering constructive help for the problem, but the time stamp for the last post was July 28, so surely BlandBread is way ahead in the game now xD

2 hours ago, NotANewb said:

It is great that you are offering constructive help for the problem, but the time stamp for the last post was July 28, so surely BlandBread is way ahead in the game now xD

I’m sure BlandBread is going super well .. but I still can’t wait to meet him in battle with the NEW BREED OF WHALE 🐳 

Forget about double rockets .. they’re too slow. Even after the recent nerf, miniguns rock .. and they are much easier to obtain than double rockets!

So .. grab yourself a 3 weapon whale .. arm it with two miniguns and a blade .. and show BlandBread that there are still no effective counters to this beautiful car 😀😀

If you encounter the odd low riding classic .. simply switch one of your miniguns for a shotgun .. and watch that classic do the two step shuffle (but never quite get to your whale 👍).

Whales are just simply BIGGER AND BETTER than any other car .. in either normal championships/gang fights .. or in ultimate league! 😀