BlandBread

Whale with no prestige

6 posts in this topic

I just recently prestiged, and i am going up against someone with a Whale and they are not prestiged. I am kindove concorned, idk why.

IMG_0372.PNG

Edited by BlandBread

Once you prestige, its far easier to notice and spot the computer-generated ones.

1. Alphabet-only names. Flo, MacDonald, MainDonald, Miranda Filiault, Lea, Seale, Lilia Rowlette, Vetter, Paulsen, etc.

may use a hyphen(-) but no other symbol

2. Never prestiged.

3. Does actually have a pattern in the arrangement, at least for chassis with two weapon slots. If you look carefully at how much damage each of the weapon does, front weapon is always about 90-95% of the total attack.

• Like 1

There's a lot of bots in quick fights as it's really hard for the game to get you into a live battle as not many people do quick fights at the same time.

14 hours ago, Maaya said:

Once you prestige, its far easier to notice and spot the computer-generated ones.

1. Alphabet-only names. Flo, MacDonald, MainDonald, Miranda Filiault, Lea, Seale, Lilia Rowlette, Vetter, Paulsen, etc.

may use a hyphen(-) but no other symbol

2. Never prestiged.

3. Does actually have a pattern in the arrangement, at least for chassis with two weapon slots. If you look carefully at how much damage each of the weapon does, front weapon is always about 90-95% of the total attack.

And this is the most helpful post in this thread :P