Gameable

Who is better sneaky or boulder

10 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Partperpart said:

Boulder + saw = Good! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Not after stage 19 and prestiging....

Boulders are too unstable. Sneaky is the way to go. I got an instant win on almost every stage on my second prestige, even level 23, with a jumping sneaky with dual blades.

On 30.07.2017 at 5:04 PM, Gameable said:

What is better sneaky or boulder with max power......

It depends from setup. I had a boulder in Prestige 3 until Stage 22 and it was working pretty good. I use sneakies sometimes too, mostly for crown farming, because I have a perfect build for it.

Edited by aPPlayer

On 30.7.2017 at 5:04 PM, Gameable said:

What is better sneaky or boulder with max power......

What do you mean with max power?

It depends which weapons you use, a chassis doesn't do any damage on it's own.

Also you should also look out what kind of super parts you have, if it's more useful for a boulder go on boulder if it's more useful for a sneaky then go sneaky.

I mean especially wheels and boosters etc, can give you up to 60% health tp your chassis. When you have a boulder whith 100 health and a wheel which gives 60% to boulder then you have 1600 health + the health of the wheel.

Weapons can also make more damage when they are on a certain chassis. If you have a sneaky and a blade giving you 60% attack on itself when it is on sneaky then that is a good thing. ALWAYS try to max you machine with bonuses.

Also don't forget the legendary parts.

On 6.8.2017 at 5:28 AM, logcabinnn said:

Boulders are too unstable. Sneaky is the way to go. I got an instant win on almost every stage on my second prestige, even level 23, with a jumping sneaky with dual blades.

Boulders are ment to be unstable and unpredictable imo. A Boulder with a couple of strong blades and a booster can be very deadly. I've had the unfortunate pleassure a few times where i've encountered one of those who landed on top of my helpless whale and taken me out.

Sneakies advantage though, are in it's size. Or the lack of it rather. A Titan with hight mounted weapons are bound to miss with one of them when facing a Sneaky. 

But it all comes down to your own playing style, they're both good in their own way.

8 minutes ago, Ragz said:

Boulders are ment to be unstable and unpredictable imo. A Boulder with a couple of strong blades and a booster can be very deadly. I've had the unfortunate pleassure a few times where i've encountered one of those who landed on top of my helpless whale and taken me out.

If you see a boulder with 2 strong blade and a booster, it is very predictable that it lands on you or behind you, that is the whole tactic about a boulder with 2 blades, to kill the enemy from the back, because most weapons don't shoot back, it's only double rocket and a blade who can counter these boulders.

I use boulder with one or two blades and a booster if health of boulder is lower than required for a particular tournament, if health of boulder is modarately high then using a fork lift will give it higher stability. I got five instant promotions in prestige 1 using this tactic.