4 posts in this topic

I got a rocket part with a special buff "+100% Attack when on boulder". So I went to grab my two Attack toolkits and fused them with the rocket, making it deal 336 damage. When it was attached to the boulder, it says that it deals 510 damage from the buff. But 336 x 2 is 672 not 510 lol. It deals 510 damage in battles btw. 

IMG_5027.PNG

IMG_5028.PNG

Buffs only apply to the original amount of health/damage. The original damage of your rocket is 174. It only affects the 174 original damage. Toolkits are EXTRA not default.

• Like 1

https://zepto.helpshift.com/a/cats/?s=spare-parts-toolboxes-stickers&f=weapons&l=en

DAMAGE FROM TOOLBOXES DOES NOT MULTIPLY, only your basic DPS (that already includes additional damage from Skills and Magic Bonuses). It means that if your laser deals 400 DPS and is empowered by Attack Toolbox that gives additional 500 points, the total damage will be 400*2.5+500 = 1500, NOT 900*2.5 = 2250.

This is why item upgrading is in some ways more important than toolboxes; if your damage increased by upgrade it would have been doubled.....  toolboxes are just a "quickie" solution.  So upgrade up past level 5 (what it is in your picture).