CharmanderSX

Certify spend gems

6 posts in this topic

You could put a certify for spending gems, because sometimes I bought some stuffs by clicking unintentionally.

Thank you!

Edited by CharmanderSX

At the minimum, we should be given a pop up "Are you sure you want to open this box" When we accidentally instant open supply boxes

5 hours ago, NotANewb said:

At the minimum, we should be given a pop up "Are you sure you want to open this box" When we accidentally instant open supply boxes

IMO there could be a pop up in box shop and that's all. Pop ups before every box opening would be really annoying.

No, I just mean when we click the 10 gems button on wooden boxes when another box is in the process of opening

2 hours ago, aPPlayer said:

IMO there could be a pop up in box shop and that's all. Pop ups before every box opening would be really annoying.

I would rather have that pop up than an unintentional drain on gems on a friggin super box that I only began opening, tapping on the location that just 30seconds earlier was a "watch ads" button.

Edited by Maaya
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Maaya said:

I would rather have that pop up than an unintentional drain on gems on a friggin super box that I only began opening, tapping on the location that just 30seconds earlier was a "watch ads" button.

Whoops. I forgot about it. You are right. :D