Actarus

Bet loose bug => loose parts

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just bet the most powerful parts of my inventory, and I had 200 gems to get them back if i was loose ... My bet was losing, and when I want to retrieve my parts, the game bugged. When returning to game my pieces are no longer in my inventory ???

What can I do to recover them?

Thank you.

Check if you have a bet to see, it might've stayed there.

Other than that, you cannot retrieve your item. Don't worry, you'll find a better part pretty quickly.

On 2.08.2017 at 6:47 PM, Actarus said:

Pfffff i deleted the game ...

I know that it may be too late, but a tip about betting. Bet only when you are almost sure that your bet wins and you will win more often. :)

Precisely when we bet, we know we can lose the bet, I had the gems needed in case of loss, but a bug has arrived ... A confirmation message would be a minimum, as when you want to sell a valuable piece ... It's not complicated.

Edited by Actarus

That's frustrating.  You can try contacting support via the in-game help option (in the game options).  I'm not sure they'd be able to help but it's worth a shot. 

I need 50 more gems, i miss clicked on my touch screen and loss omost 50 gems. i worked hard for them just for it to cheat me. i feel happy my failed bets got erased some how. i had three failed bets just to log in the next day to see i only had one failed bet? Weird or What : )   kind of creepy, i just didn't want to spend gems to get my parts back from a failed bet. i find gems harder to get everyday that passes by. all it takes is for me to get that angry at the game and goodbye 40 gems