Solaito

Fellow Foxes

24 posts in this topic

Hi there, my name is Solaito and I'm a CATS YouTuber (http://youtube.com/solaito).

I've created the guild Fellow Foxes to become the #1 guild in CATS.

The main language spoken in this guild will be English.

For requirements and more info check the latest posts in this topic.

Edited by Solaito

Due to a bug the requirements got set to 0 and when I try to edit, my screen freezes.

We're also working on Fellow Foxes 2, so more people will be able to join.

11 minutes ago, Vinny said:

Im sad... i can't enter your clan cause i have only 300k

I'm sorry. Keep on grinding, you'll get there :)

29 minutes ago, Speedtek said:

LOL, or just start your own gang with high requirements that you yourself don't meet, right Solaito? ;-)

That's also a possibility :P

Gang members: 14/15
Rerquirement: 10,000,000

So we're looking for one more member with at least 10M points, preferably 12M+. 

We're an english speaking gang.

The requirement has been lowered to 300,000. 

Everyone is welcome, you just have to be very active in gang fights.

Our gang ID is: FELLOW FOXES#57655

I got 6 mill. Points 5 mashines of minimum 1.2mill def and minimum 400.000 attack.so i can switch depending on opponents build. I make around 600-800 points a week. May i join your squad? 

On 8/10/2017 at 12:13 AM, Solaito said:

Hi there, my name is Solaito and I'm a CATS YouTuber (http://youtube.com/solaito).

I've created the guild Fellow Foxes to become the #1 guild in CATS.

The main language spoken in this guild will be English.

For requirements and more info check the latest posts in this topic.

Hi guys

I play as Grandpa Phil and have been a member of Fellow Foxes pretty much right from the start.

Sadly our leader Solaito has stopped playing this great game for now .. I am the new leader of Fellow Foxes.

We are recruiting right now for several spots in Fellow Foxes. Some quick info about our gang :

1. We won the YouTube competition organised by Zeptolab with a score of 17,000 trophies (top 10 performance at the time)

2. We consistently score 10,000 to 12,000 trophies currently

3. Our aim over time is to be a regular top 10 gang .. and ultimately to be the number 1 gang (to fulfill Solaito's vision)

So .. 

if you are an active player with the potential (not necessarily achieving just yet) to earn over 1,000 trophies per round, Fellow Foxes is the gang for you. It's a great team, with an active chat room. We want to have fun along the way as we build towards being the best team in CATS.

I can be contacted here on the forum (I'm around a lot) .. or check out Fellow Foxes #57655

Hi there

Fellow Foxes is currently full .. but let me know if you're interested in joining.

If you are an active player who has the potential to score over 1,000 trophies each 3 day round ..and aspires to be in the number 1 gang .. then we are the gang for you!

Plus .. we have heaps of fun .. and share lots of great tips .. in our chat room.

Fellow Foxes forever .. Grandpa Phil  :D

9 minutes ago, Taken said:

Who are you talking to?

Any free agents out there looking for a good, active clan.

On 10/22/2017 at 8:18 PM, Phil said:

Hi guys

I play as Grandpa Phil and have been a member of Fellow Foxes pretty much right from the start.

Sadly our leader Solaito has stopped playing this great game for now .. I am the new leader of Fellow Foxes.

We are recruiting right now for several spots in Fellow Foxes. Some quick info about our gang :

1. We won the YouTube competition organised by Zeptolab with a score of 17,000 trophies (top 10 performance at the time)

2. We consistently score 10,000 to 12,000 trophies currently

3. Our aim over time is to be a regular top 10 gang .. and ultimately to be the number 1 gang (to fulfill Solaito's vision)

So .. 

if you are an active player with the potential (not necessarily achieving just yet) to earn over 1,000 trophies per round, Fellow Foxes is the gang for you. It's a great team, with an active chat room. We want to have fun along the way as we build towards being the best team in CATS.

I can be contacted here on the forum (I'm around a lot) .. or check out Fellow Foxes #57655

Quick update ..

One spot vacant at the moment.

We have improved dramatically over the last two rounds of gang fights! 

Achieved 19,500 trophies last round (#21 on gang leaderboard).

If you are an active player and want to be part of a top 10 gang, we are the gang for you.

Hi there .. Fellow Foxes is looking for a player who : 

1  Loves the game and plays actively 

2. Can score 825 trophies per round consistently

While not essential, it’s a bonus if you enjoy participating in the gang chat, the Forum and CATS social media sites. 

If you meet these requirements, please consider joining Fellow Foxes :D

We are a truly international gang with players from all over the world .. we have a lot of fun together .. and we aim to be a regular top 10 gang!

Blue points and rank don’t matter to us .. it’s all about being active and contributing trophies to the team.

If you want to get in touch .. reply to this post, PM me on the Forum, or catch me (Grandpa Phil) or Kitty Kitty on CATS discord.

We would love to hear from you.

Great news .. I heard it on the grapevine that Solaito is back :D :D

WELCOME BACK .. I stand ready to make room for you in Fellow Foxes anytime .. PM me here .. reply to this post .. or message me on discord (I’m Grandpa Phil on discord).

HAPPY DAYS :D

• Like 1

After 101 days of CK battles in Meowscow, the most famous gang in CATS 🦊 has the following record :

1. 108 battles fought ⚔️

2. A win/loss record of 76 wins/32 losses (with our 76th win a couple of hours away)

3. One win away from entering district 10 (the final district)

4. Currently in 20th place.

Very happy to be in contention for a top 20 finish .. given the number of p2w gangs that now infest the top 100 gangs in City Kings.

And then there are a...hole gangs like Badazzes (currently 24th) .. with an a...hole leader .. who you can only hope return soon to the primordial slime from whence they came (and stop inflicting their totally unsportsmanlike behaviour on fair playing gangs).

And finally .. the $64 question ? When do we fight our last battle in Meowscow ?

EEA12985-16E6-4573-9A8D-1E14AA1DE11B.png

6 hours ago, Phil said:

After 101 days of CK battles in Meowscow, the most famous gang in CATS 🦊 has the following record :

1. 108 battles fought ⚔️

2. A win/loss record of 76 wins/32 losses (with our 76th win a couple of hours away)

3. One win away from entering district 10 (the final district)

4. Currently in 20th place.

Very happy to be in contention for a top 20 finish .. given the number of p2w gangs that now infest the top 100 gangs in City Kings.

And then there are a...hole gangs like Badazzes (currently 24th) .. with an a...hole leader .. who you can only hope return soon to the primordial slime from whence they came (and stop inflicting their totally unsportsmanlike behaviour on fair playing gangs).

And finally .. the $64 question ? When do we fight our last battle in Meowscow ?

EEA12985-16E6-4573-9A8D-1E14AA1DE11B.png

NEVER!!!

(Most likely zeptolab’s answer)

It’s now been 115 days of CK battles in Meowscow .. and the most famous gang in CATS 🦊 has the following record :

1. 122 battles fought ⚔️

2. A win/loss record of 86 wins/36 losses 

3. A rough chance to complete district 10 (as Meowscow goes on .. and on .. and on 😀)

4. Currently in 21st place.

Still in contention for a top 20 finish !

And the $64 question ? It has recently been announced that Meowscow will finish after Halloween 🎃 (either the Zeptolab event .. or the real Halloween night of trick or treating on 31 October). 

Still plenty of time to set new CK records 😀

C00BF40B-8D8C-43C2-A33A-41717D22019E.png

If you are still recruiting I'm interested. I can do 1K trophies a week. I'm currently at 895 right now after going through the "gauntlet" 3 times today

Screenshot_20181027-051103.jpg

Screenshot_20181027-051247.jpg

Screenshot_20181027-051208.jpg

Screenshot_20181027-051135.jpg