Wonko

Can't update

18 posts in this topic

Hello all, 

Is anyone else having a problem updating? I'm in android and the play store doesn't show that there is an update. But the game won't run without updating. I've restarted my phone and cleared the play store and C.A.T.S cache. 

• Like 1

I have the same problem and have done the same troubleshooting to no avail.  The devs wont respond either.  We're losing out on timed crates, progress, sponsor crates, etc.  At least they could say 'sorry we're fixing it'

Screenshot_20170809-161224.png

Screenshot_20170809-161238.png

I have restarted my device. Same thing. I know the update message says it may tack awhile but it's been like this all day. 

Dang! I don't want to try what it says not to do, but does it save progress onto facebook? I might risk reinstalling.

Reinstalling worked for me. Make sure to reconnect to google play or game center to retrieve your progress. Do that in settings. You do have to replay the tutorial, but I got my progress and the update.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Elsae said:

Reinstalling worked for me. Make sure to reconnect to google play or game center to retrieve your progress. Do that in settings. You do have to replay the tutorial, but I got my progress and the update.

dude thank you for risking for the rest of us

10 minutes ago, Elsae said:

No problem!

just did what you suggested.  SUCCESS!  dont listen to the update notification.  Listen to Elsae the Brave!

4 hours ago, Wonko said:

I have restarted my device. Same thing. I know the update message says it may tack awhile but it's been like this all day. 

try to contact with play store support

Totally Correct, if you had your status saved you can reinstall the game and after the tutorial you can connect to Facebook and download your last progress. 

its working after reintalling but after a while if you close c.a.t.s and try to open again i have the same issue asking for update

still have the issue. Everyday ask me for update. I reinstall but after a while when i close the game ask me again for update so i cant play anymore in my phone 

Uninstall the game. Restart the phone. Try looking for .apk to install it. There are mirror services you can find pure APK. Maybe will work for you. You will have all your progress back.

Edited by AVEC
  • Like 1