Sign in to follow this  
Ragz

Weapon duplicate glitch/bug

7 posts in this topic

Since the recent update i've been noticing some glitching with the double rockets. So, i was moving about and trying some different weapons, and all of a sudden one of my double rockets dissapeared from my build. I thought i accidentally had sold it, but no it had duplicated into one of my legendary rockets for a Sneaky. An exact copy. I put it on my build together with my current double rocket for my Whale and started a quick fight just to see what was going on, but when the fight started it was gone already. Quit the game and started it up again, and now everything was back to normal.

Please look into this. 

Meow..

Same problem :)

And it's gets better...have you bought special offer with legendary double rocket? I did...now...every attack toolbox i try to put on my main double rocket automaticly goes to that legendary...not funny...okey funny a little but totaly not what i want and i'm stuck with current damage till support fix it. And patient not my thing.

And little trick, side effect...if you made build with one those dublicated double rocket then while it doesn't disappears game will give you bots in quick fights as you wouldn't have this rockey. In simple words, bots attack will be weaker.

• Like 1

Just a small addition to the already mentioned issue. It seems as if there are some tiny hiccups when it comes to fusing parts aswell.

I was currently fusing one of my legendary weapon with some already highly upgraded parts, then opened up a box and went for a quick fight when i noticed that my attack didn't add up to what i saw 1 minute before. And to my surprise the couple of upgraded parts i used to fuse my legenday was back as if nothing ever happened. So something is up with the legendary weapon parts since those are the ones i've had issues with. More precicely, the double rockets.

Thanks.

9 hours ago, Ragz said:

Just a small addition to the already mentioned issue. It seems as if there are some tiny hiccups when it comes to fusing parts aswell.

I was currently fusing one of my legendary weapon with some already highly upgraded parts, then opened up a box and went for a quick fight when i noticed that my attack didn't add up to what i saw 1 minute before. And to my surprise the couple of upgraded parts i used to fuse my legenday was back as if nothing ever happened. So something is up with the legendary weapon parts since those are the ones i've had issues with. More precicely, the double rockets.

Thanks.

Write to support with account details and as much possible details about which rockets are glitching, they'll fix it. Mine was fixed quite fast.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

Write to support with account details and as much possible details about which rockets are glitching, they'll fix it. Mine was fixed quite fast.

That's right

On 8/10/2017 at 11:24 AM, Ragz said:

Since the recent update i've been noticing some glitching with the double rockets. So, i was moving about and trying some different weapons, and all of a sudden one of my double rockets dissapeared from my build. I thought i accidentally had sold it, but no it had duplicated into one of my legendary rockets for a Sneaky. An exact copy. I put it on my build together with my current double rocket for my Whale and started a quick fight just to see what was going on, but when the fight started it was gone already. Quit the game and started it up again, and now everything was back to normal.

Please look into this. 

Meow..