BizzleBezz

Whale car

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys. 

I have been playing CATS for like 1-2 week(s) and i got promoted to stage 16 now. But the thing that i was wondering about is, that i have been playing vs many people with the "Whale" car, and i don't even have one.. I just want to ask you guys how i can get it? Do i get it in boxes, or leveling my cars up, or anything else? If leveling up, wich car do i have to level up and what level do i get it?

-Thank you so much guys, i appreciate it. 

And sorry for my bad english.. I am not the best, but i hope you can understand what i wrote. 

It's something you unlock when you get further in the game.

Namely, when you reach Championship Stage 24 something called prestige becomes available where you start over from Stage 1.

You lose all parts and money, but you keep gems and skills. More importantly, it unlocks more and powerful skills. ..and Whale chassis is a part you unlock at around Stage 10? in Prestige 1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maaya said:

It's something you unlock when you get further in the game.

Namely, when you reach Championship Stage 24 something called prestige becomes available where you start over from Stage 1.

You lose all parts and money, but you keep gems and skills. More importantly, it unlocks more and powerful skills. ..and Whale chassis is a part you unlock at around Stage 10? in Prestige 1.

Oh okay, thank you so much! But i haven't got it yet ;/ But thank you so much that helped alot