Leots

A guild build

5 posts in this topic

Im thinking it would be awesome if zepto implimented a guild car where the whole team has to work together to build a machine that will later compete against other guilds. 

This can be done im many different ways. For example in order to get parts for the guild car you have to do certain tasks in order to get a box/part. That could be all from just winning your league to completeting special missions. 

Improving a part/chassi on the team car schould also require the whole teams effort in some way, that could be all from collecting catpoints to opening boxes or anything else. 

The main idea is to work together as a team to improve your car and make your guild #1

id like to hear your guys ideas and opinions about this so please telö me what you think :)

• Like 1

Possible ideas to build upon your Guild Machine:

1. Promote activeness by having members donate/fuse their parts to level up guild machine parts. Key point and decision is, whether to improve your own individual machines and make yourself in a better position to donate better parts that provide more exp, or donate now to level up your guild's machine and thus the entire guild benefits immediately. Also add that a part from higher prestige gives higher exp than one from lower prestige.

2. Guild boxes. Work similar to regular/super boxes but specifically and only way to get parts for the Guild Machine. You get guild machine parts based on...

3. Guild levels. Or maybe just guild stages. Essentially championship stages for guilds. Higher guild stages you go, the more...

4. Guild Perks. Skills that benefit the entire guild. This could and quite likely be the very same skills shown in that leaked pic, instead of those skills being an individual skill at higher prestige. And to build loyalty and not just guild-hopping people...

5. Track member donation levels, and base the effectiveness of Guild Perks on how much you've donated.

6. Guild officers. Have people other than just the Guild Leader use the guild machine.

I think I covered most parts. Essentially expanding the individual game experience into a guild, each part complimenting and requiring many if not all aspects of each other to work.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Maaya said:

4. Guild Perks. Skills that benefit the entire guild. This could and quite likely be the very same skills shown in that leaked pic, 

What leaked picture are you referring to?

3 hours ago, AVEC said:

What leaked picture are you referring to?

On 8/5/2017 at 10:28 PM, Storm_Hunter said:

I just saw this in a CATS group on Facebook. 

Real, Fake or just Rumor? Any one know? 

20604376_763192510526367_5387555463751150439_n.jpg

That one.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Maaya said:

Possible ideas to build upon your Guild Machine:

1. Promote activeness by having members donate/fuse their parts to level up guild machine parts. Key point and decision is, whether to improve your own individual machines and make yourself in a better position to donate better parts that provide more exp, or donate now to level up your guild's machine and thus the entire guild benefits immediately. Also add that a part from higher prestige gives higher exp than one from lower prestige.

2. Guild boxes. Work similar to regular/super boxes but specifically and only way to get parts for the Guild Machine. You get guild machine parts based on...

3. Guild levels. Or maybe just guild stages. Essentially championship stages for guilds. Higher guild stages you go, the more...

4. Guild Perks. Skills that benefit the entire guild. This could and quite likely be the very same skills shown in that leaked pic, instead of those skills being an individual skill at higher prestige. And to build loyalty and not just guild-hopping people...

5. Track member donation levels, and base the effectiveness of Guild Perks on how much you've donated.

6. Guild officers. Have people other than just the Guild Leader use the guild machine.

I think I covered most parts. Essentially expanding the individual game experience into a guild, each part complimenting and requiring many if not all aspects of each other to work.

Yes, all of these would be perfect if they implimented this in the game :D