Shiriru

Gang Fights (Discussion)

50 posts in this topic

Hey guys

The trailer for the gang fights is online on the official C.A.T.S. Channel

My question to you: What do you think about the game mode?

I think I'm worried, because it could (and it will) be very hard to tune up three good vehicles. Yeah I know this is the cool part of challenge, but am I even able to play this mode with less than three vehicles?

DISCUSSION STARTED :)

Miau (meow on german)

Shiriru94

As long as I watched this video, you actually don't need P10S24 to be good, because you will pick someone on the equal stage (probally +/-1 at higher ranks?).

I think stage 24 will be THE HELL becsuse there is the endgame and at P0-P9 could it be nearly impossible to get some wins. 

I also see possible exploits. One of them is (or was) the carbon toolbox glitch and the other one is the possibility to stay on stage 1 and be as op as the endgame group on P10S24

I believe now many p10/24 players have acward feelings, especially those who found their final build and kept their garage clean...like i did.

I had several okey legendaries bodies and weapons. HAD :) is a key word.

Yes, it's not so hard to make two new normal builds but as i imagine, at least at the begining, it will be 3/2 wins for p10/24,  for others probably too. Strongest vs strongest, who wins wins all 3 but mostly will loose two with other builds. 

P.S. my hope for this update is that gang fights will be more often than once in two days.

Edited by SeniorSSS
  • Like 1

After I saw the gang fight and minigun....

1. You can use 2 or 3 same chassis.........We will see 3 Whales vs 3 Whales fight soon....

2. Minigun will not start fire from the beginning, so when minigun ready to fire you are already hit by one rocket = ROCKET still wins.

There should be something else behind those miniguns...maybe they have autotargeting system or some other perk...because if it's just another frontal attack...man, we have already rocket...it's double rocket which need good alternative...very good.

Ohne Serverwartung?

Edit: hat gerade begonnen!

//without maintenance?

Edit: The Maintenance has just begun!

Edited by Shiriru

Excelent!!!

One minus...again without warning...it would be nice to start to open iron chest before maintance started so to speak :)

To the ZeptoLab Community Management:

1. It would be generally really nice to announce the maintenance a few hours ago
  2. The announcement for new content in Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and YouTube are very well, but there were nothing on the Forum. This is the main plattform I mean.

Greetz

Shiriru94

The update is already stored on Play Store (version 2.3) and should deploy very soon.

In Reddit someone posted the durance of the maintenance. They will be finidhed at 1PM UTC (now it's 11:09AM UTC)

• Like 1

ohh okay... so i guess gang fights are about to be live.

But what happens if your gang is not full? Can you still participate if you don't have 15 members in your gang?

56 minutes ago, captaincat said:

ohh okay... so i guess gang fights are about to be live.

But what happens if your gang is not full? Can you still participate if you don't have 15 members in your gang?

yeah i'm pretty sure you will :) 

OK, the gang fight has start.

I am waiting one guy post a ......................... 3 Whales vs 3 Whales.

There are really 3 Double rocket cars vs 3 Double rocket cars.

Edited by Pokerman

20 minutes ago, HughPayne said:

Hope you like these perfectly unbalanced fights because you're going to see lots of these around, baby!

IMG_2428.PNG

Looks bad... so you HAVE TO be stage 24? O.o

Cool i hope this is just an accident and not force to use like this. 

Is at least the gang settings big fixed?

Edited by Shiriru