modna

Bug?

8 posts in this topic

As you can see his health finished before mine, but I lost the battle. Bug? Did this happen to anyone before?

Nope, just terrible game features (the game isn't fully complete). You were killed by the side machines. Those deal a billion damage or something. Garunteed insta-kill. It drains health (the red stuff not the white health) twice as fast as a normal kill. It's the first to fully drain is defeated. 

Look carefully, both the red and white part of his health was drained first. Not mine.

And as far as I know you die once the white part of your health is drained, the red part has nothing to do with it. The same happened here as well. I died after I ran out of the white part of the health bar not the red part.

Edited by DanFariasM
merged, removed double post clarification

He may have had just a sliver of health left when the clean-up crew got to you.  That's what it looks like to me, based on the amount of damage per hit.

Im with Fez, the guy has a tiny amount of health, enough to stay alive but not to have any visual representation in the bar and you were killed by the wall.

1 hour ago, Ash_KOT said:

Im with Fez, the guy has a tiny amount of health, enough to stay alive but not to have any visual representation in the bar and you were killed by the wall.

3 hours ago, Fezzik said:

He may have had just a sliver of health left when the clean-up crew got to you.  That's what it looks like to me, based on the amount of damage per hit.

I don't think that's the case. He had exactly 0 health left before I died. Here's the stats of my front and rear blade.Screenshot_2017-05-03-22-04-19.thumb.png.255f0d9f37996bbc95df477b41876514.png

Screenshot_2017-05-03-22-04-31.thumb.png.1f6812f169cf18bb897a3aa89342d340.png

correct me if I am wrong, as far as I know whether it's a solid hit or a simple touch of the spike a blade does the same amount of damage which is it's dps. Here my front blade hit the opponent 4 times and the rear one did 3 times which in total did 322*4+180*3=1828 damage which is the total health the opponent had. Now the only way opponent had some health left is if blade didn't do it's full damage or if 0 health doesn't count as death and you need to have negative health to die. Can a mechanic confirm what happened here. Is it related to blade damage or does 0 health doesn't count as death.

3 hours ago, modna said:

Is it related to blade damage or does 0 health doesn't count as death.

I am pretty sure that health does go into decimals, but it rounds the numbers. If per say it had 1013 health before and got a 17% health boost from a wheel, it would end up with 1175.08 health, but it would not be killed by 1175 damage. That is most likely the problem.

• Like 4