VexantLeFr

Save cars/Cars layouts

8 posts in this topic

Hello, it would be nice if there were car layouts or possibility to save cars so we could quickly change cars and don't have to delete everything when we wanna change. Thanks

• Like 5

Agreed. Especially when you're toying around a lot with different builds, only to find out one isn't working and you want to switch back, it can be a real hassle. Currently, parts that you used in your previous builds will be put at the very end of the item list (until you restart the game or until you press any of the subset buttons, I believe). That's nice, but not nearly as convenient or as quick as being able to save builds.

Agreed. I was going to make a thread. +1.   3 slots for saving layout is sufficient. Sometime i have to battle quick games with other layout to check new layout in real matches. Use my best working layout in level matches.So yes, I really want this convenient feature. :)

Yes - 3 load out slots would be tremendously helpful.

It's frustrating when I have a decent build but want to try something else that might not work out -  and have to find all the parts at the end of the list to make my previous one. Then I have remember what combo I had of each, etc. Load outs would make things so much easier

Plus, You have to replace stickers. This just hapenned to me, when I tried to slide to the left it gets a part and it places it. Also A filter for every part tagged "new" would be great, I'm gonna make a post.

• Like 1

I agree, it should have a Stickers outfit setting.

The Outfit should memorize the position of each sticker.

No matter how you change the car type, the outfit of sticker still use the same position.

For now it's very annoying to move stickers carefully to my favorite position again if I switch cars.

Yes!!!

I was swiping left to look at my parts, but instead it dragged and dropped a hull...

And my car was deleted instantly.

I had to build it again, and attach all the parts and stickers again.

So, yes, we need it.

Certainly agree. It is annoying to have to make builds over and over every time I switch. Also, when competing during the last few minutes of league, if I'm switching my build, my opponents can catch me at an unlucky time where I only have a base down, giving them a critical free win. I really hope the mods see and implement the ideas of this thread.