MvPGEO

Please remove gameplay time limit!

12 posts in this topic

Hello Zeptolab Devs, please remove gameplay time limit! I am a full grown man and i know what is good and what is bad for myself. I don't see the point in have gameplay time limit, i am 28 years old and i can decide for myself when to stop playing. Also i want to stream this game because is fun but i can't because of the time limit! 

Thanks

MvPGEO

• Like 1

The game has a timer which resets every time you take a 3 hour break. I've heard the time limit is 6 hours .. if you play that long without taking a 3 hour break, you are kicked out of the game for 3 hours. 

This hasn't happened to me yet .. but I love the game and play it a lot. I'm sure I've had a few close calls with the timer along the way.

13 hours ago, MvPGEO said:

Hello Zeptolab Devs, please remove gameplay time limit! I am a full grown man and i know what is good and what is bad for myself. I don't see the point in have gameplay time limit, i am 28 years old and i can decide for myself when to stop playing. Also i want to stream this game because is fun but i can't because of the time limit! 

Thanks

MvPGEO

I think that this limit is to make farming harder. Sadly, they can't control what player is doing, when he/she is using 3rd party programs on emulators.

30 minutes ago, aPPlayer said:

I think that this limit is to make farming harder. Sadly, they can't control what player is doing, when he/she is using 3rd party programs on emulators.

It is not possible to dedect 3rd party programs?

13 minutes ago, Ragz said:

It is not possible to dedect 3rd party programs?

Yup. App doesn't know about macro scripts made for example, for Windows. Never heard about Android emulators? People use them for clicker games to easily farm points without doing anything. They can just leave PC turned on with script. Exactly same goes with C.A.T.S. - cheaters can automate Quick Fights to gain score. More score - bigger chance for #1 reward on scoreboard. That's why gameplay is limited. Devs can't do anything with emulators, so they just limited gameplay time to decrease difference between legit players and ugly cheaters. It's not a 100% sure, but I think that's why they have did this.

• Like 1

I see. So in other words, the current top 500 is absolutely pointless since there is a good mix with honest and not so honest players. 

It personally annoys me to see them sit there as if nothing happened. Just delete their profiles then.

• Like 1

Limit is good. I haven't reached yet one and i know i play to much. I would like to believe that noone neither kid or grownup, especially grownup, and especially kid :), can reach this limit if there is any grownup arround or being one by himself/herself. Common, if six hours straight in the game doesn't seems wrong something definetly gone wrong. 

• Like 1

Grown man of 28 years old...

I'm sorry but that exactly mimics the article here.  Age of course doesn't mean automatic maturity or understanding of what's safe and balanced, but with actual report(s) of gamer(s) dying of exhaustion/overplaying, companies have to take precautions.

And then yeah, there's the matter of determining who's actually playing legitimately versus an auto-clicker.  Is it that hard to take a 3hr break every 6 hours?

I just saw this message too. I've been playing off and on while watching movies since I made my first pot of coffee this morning (roughly 6 hours ago). If the game is going to limit me to 6 hours of play time during the day, I will need recommendations for a different game to play. I'm a 45 year old adult... If Zepto wants to be my parent, I'll gladly send them a stack of bills they can pay while they tell me "no more screen time for you"!

And seriously?? You think the time limit is to stop script kiddies?? More like, the time limit only lets them run their script for 6 hours and punishes the actual eyeballs that see their ads.

You must have autodetect time on your system menu set to yes.

Change this to no.

Instead of the pop-up, time for a break, you will get a pop-up telling you, you system setting autodect time is set to no warning.  Press OK, and system settings time opens.  You have to select to exit.  You go back to the game.

At some point, go back to systems time settings and change autodect to no.

This works for now.  I am certain as soon as Zeptolabs elevates this inti something to fix, this will not work.