Sign in to follow this  
XMINATOR

WILD THINGS Recruitment

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I am Xminator, the leader of Wild Things, an ambitious clan aiming for the top spots.

We are looking for 10 new recruits, since the clan size has just been increased from 15 to 25.

All our clan members are 1Mil+, active daily and english-speaking. We are constantly improving/growing and help one another wherever we can. 

If you think you fit the criteria, reply here or DM me (alternatively, subject to open spaces, you can join us in-game and introduce yourself [WILD THINGS#3002]).

WildThings_Poster.thumb.png.44babd59c6670b41f24011268fd30167.png

Quick Update!

5 spots have been given away, so only 5 left!

Requirements have been reduced to 800k, but we are firm on trophy contributions of at least 50 per gang fight period. 

ANOTHER UPDATE!

Lots has changed with our clan.. in a nutshell: We grew stronger and stronger. Now at Position 63 (Top Gangs) with over 7000 trophies.

To all gang seeking P10L24: If you consistently pull more than 300 trophies per gang fight period, comment here with some info on your stats, and I will see if I can accomodate you.

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 6.08.07 PM.png

On 13/09/2017 at 9:40 PM, XMINATOR said:

ANOTHER UPDATE!

Lots has changed with our clan.. in a nutshell: We grew stronger and stronger. Now at Position 63 (Top Gangs) with over 7000 trophies.

To all gang seeking P10L24: If you consistently pull more than 300 trophies per gang fight period, comment here with some info on your stats, and I will see if I can accomodate you.

Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 6.08.07 PM.png

prestige 2 player with 340000 exp points. I can contribute around 500-600 trophies in a 72 hour cycle. Let me know if you have any free slot and I will join your gang.

On 22/09/2017 at 2:14 PM, captaincat said:

prestige 2 player with 340000 exp points. I can contribute around 500-600 trophies in a 72 hour cycle. Let me know if you have any free slot and I will join your gang.

Hey, unfortunately we are only recruiting P10L24 at the moment, good luck though!