MrShadowGUN

Spending 750 gems.

20 posts in this topic

Hello Guys. I am new to this game. Just started today. I am at stage 4 wooden league. What should i do with 750 gems so it totally worth in game . 

I want to buy one crate now so i can progress to top 5 of wooden league.(Urge to buy a crate) :P 

Which crate i should buy now and later. Buying later with give better stuffs? I can save most gems for future.

Share your suggestions. :) Crown is better on purple box or wooden?

Any guide of spending bonus coins? already wasted 3 on titan energy and stingers damage.

• Like 1

Well.... depends on what you need do you need more attack or more health/better body because if you have high health and low damage then get a tools one but if you have strong damage but not good health get the body one

I always spend my gems only on my 2 hours boxes with 3 crowns on it. I keep the 6 hours boxes when I'll sleep or do some things that'll take me over than 6 hours. (If you don't know how to have a crown you'll have one all the 5 wins on "Quick fight"). 

Also, use your cat points on the championship Defense, the health toolboxes and the attack toolboxes for the moment because you're only on stage 4, you don't really know for the moment which machine you'll have to keep for the future

Edited by tatiaus
  • Like 1

i should buy giant box for now? i think buying Super boxes later will give better and long run stuffs.  Thanks for reply. any other suggestions?

How can i get corwn. I missed one purple box in morning due to no slot.

Edited by MrShadowGUN
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

i should buy giant box for now? i think buying Super boxes later will give better and long run stuffs.  Thanks for reply. any other suggestions?

No you shouldn't buy any giant box and not even if you're on stage 23 if you play enough and you always get 3 crowns on the box that you're opening. And even if you don't play a lot... I feel like it's worthless. And I haven't any others suggestions if you haven't any others questions, I prefer let you discover the game by yourself for the moment ;)

18 minutes ago, tatiaus said:

I always spend my gems only on my 2 hours boxes with 3 crowns on it. I keep the 6 hours boxes when I'll sleep or do some things that'll take me over than 6 hours. (If you don't know how to have a crown you'll have one all the 5 wins on "Quick fight"). 

Also, use your cat points on the championship Defense, the health toolboxes and the attack toolboxes for the moment because you're only on stage 4, you don't really know for the moment which machine you'll have to keep for the future

This was a good advice.
In future you'll have to fuse parts, it drains gold. So maybe I'd save a part of your gems for that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tatiaus said:

No you shouldn't buy any giant box and not even if you're on stage 23 if you play enough and you always get 3 crowns on the box that you're opening. And even if you don't play a lot... I feel like it's worthless. And I haven't any others suggestions if you haven't any others questions, I prefer let you discover the game by yourself for the moment ;)

How can i get corwn. I missed one purple box in morning due to no extra slot.

As already stated above, you can earn crowns by getting a 5+ win streak in Quick Match. Each 5 wins in a row you get, will get you a crown, to be placed on a random box in your inventory.

Just now, Aluce said:

As already stated above, you can earn crowns by getting a 5+ win streak in Quick Match. Each 5 wins in a row you get, will get you a crown, to be placed on a random box in your inventory.

last question. when farming for crown i may loose purple box?

If your inventory is already full of boxes, then new boxes you earn will not be put in the inventory. That is true. Of course, if you have a spot for a box, then you will get the box after three total wins, independent from whether or not you're farming crowns as well.

Not really. With a decent build and enough gold coins to skip, it is often easy to rack up high win streaks and get 3 crowns on all of your boxes. :)

6 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Thanks. You can close thread. farming for crown is pure gamble. :P 

One more thing, you can't get any crowns  for your box if the timer is already finished, so be careful :). And no problem ;)

Edited by tatiaus

4 hours ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Thanks. You can close thread. farming for crown is pure gamble. :P 

Well no, its not a gamble; not at all.  Which box gets a crown is random, but thats not a major impediment.  Since you are upgrading (by one star) 3 of the items in your box by putting three crowns on a box.... Its well worth your effort (long-term) to fill your boxes with crowns before opening them.  It doesnt always pay off right away; but it WILL pay off MANY times before you get to the end... and will always help to increase the item quality you are getting the entire time.  The only thing you have to be able to do to do that... is win 5 times in a row to earn a crown.  Not a really hard thing to do.

There was already a thread where we talked about how you can be organized about how you approach your box opening and always get every purple box, and always open with crowns. . . . you can do it if you want, or not.

Know that ANYTHING you do with gems in wooden league is going to be seriously obsolete in very short time (like... the very next league); I was able to get much, much father in the game without even considering spending a gem. ... and this didnt slow me down in any appreciable way.  IMO... if you have 750 gems but still in wooden league, then dont spend any significant number of gems until you have a full grasp of the game mechanics.  Then make your own informed decision.    

Edited by xitooner
  • Like 1

I would save a share for bets, having a 60% bonus is incredibly helpful and it will remain handy even if you advance and get better parts while you get the bonus again and get it to 60%. While opening boxes is somewhat useful, you can still have them after a couple hours, so I'd rather keep a good part bonus that could take weeks to show up again.

9 hours ago, xitooner said:

Well no, its not a gamble; not at all.  Which box gets a crown is random, but thats not a major impediment.  Since you are upgrading (by one star) 3 of the items in your box by putting three crowns on a box.... Its well worth your effort (long-term) to fill your boxes with crowns before opening them.  It doesnt always pay off right away; but it WILL pay off MANY times before you get to the end... and will always help to increase the item quality you are getting the entire time.  The only thing you have to be able to do to do that... is win 5 times in a row to earn a crown.  Not a really hard thing to do.

There was already a thread where we talked about how you can be organized about how you approach your box opening and always get every purple box, and always open with crowns. . . . you can do it if you want, or not.

Know that ANYTHING you do with gems in wooden league is going to be seriously obsolete in very short time (like... the very next league); I was able to get much, much father in the game without even considering spending a gem. ... and this didnt slow me down in any appreciable way.  IMO... if you have 750 gems but still in wooden league, then dont spend any significant number of gems until you have a full grasp of the game mechanics.  Then make your own informed decision.    

Can you give me link of the thread.(organised crown). Now i am saving for future. Main urge to open a box to get stuff and complete level 5 but luckily i got promoted and rank 1 in that level. I will push and move to next(silver league ) before timer ends. Just push to top 5 from 7 in wooden league. :)

On 5/8/2017 at 4:43 PM, tatiaus said:

I always spend my gems only on my 2 hours boxes with 3 crowns on it.
Also, use your cat points on the championship Defense.

This is really really bad advice. Spending gems to unlock boxes is the worst way you could spend your gems. All it does is save you some time, but you can do this for free by watching ads. Every ad watched removes 30 minutes from the timer.

The best thing to spend gems on is the Super Giant Box (24 super parts and at least 2 legendary parts for 600 gems). However it's better to wait before buying it, as the items it contains will be of your current stage. In the beginning of the game it's easy to get promoted to higher stages so it's not very good to spend gems for items that you'll stop using soon anyway. You should only buy the box if you're stuck in a stage and feel like you really need the items to advance to the next stage. I'm in stage 12 now and can still easily get in the top 6 of the championship, which is enough to be promoted when it ends. Try collecting as much medals as you can in the hour before the championship ends by using different builds to beat different enemies.

Using your cat points on 'Championship Defense' is also one of the worst ways to spend your cat points. All it does is give you coins when you successfully defend in the championship, but coins are very easy to obtain. I currently have about 2,500,000 coins (mostly from selling parts) and they just keep increasing.

8 hours ago, Adnihil said:

This is really really bad advice. Spending gems to unlock boxes is the worst way you could spend your gems. All it does is save you some time, but you can do this for free by watching ads. Every ad watched removes 30 minutes from the timer.

There is a limit of ads.

The best thing to spend gems on is the Super Giant Box (24 super parts and at least 2 legendary parts for 600 gems). However it's better to wait before buying it, as the items it contains will be of your current stage. In the beginning of the game it's easy to get promoted to higher stages so it's not very good to spend gems for items that you'll stop using soon anyway. You should only buy the box if you're stuck in a stage and feel like you really need the items to advance to the next stage. I'm in stage 12 now and can still easily get in the top 6 of the championship, which is enough to be promoted when it ends. Try collecting as much medals as you can in the hour before the championship ends by using different builds to beat different enemies.

I agree with you. Wait before opening boxes is a good advice. By the way if you can't reach the legendary box of your league, should spend gems on 2 hours boxes with 3 crowns, so you can continue quick fights and always get the crowns and try to reach the legendary box.

Using your cat points on 'Championship Defense' is also one of the worst ways to spend your cat points. All it does is give you coins when you successfully defend in the championship, but coins are very easy to obtain. I currently have about 2,500,000 coins (mostly from selling parts) and they just keep increasing.

LMAO what do you even do with 2,500,000 coins. Don't get me wrong, if you solded all your parts and don't fused any of it, that's YOUR problem, but don't tell to ME that is a bad way to spend cat points because you didn't upgrade your parts.

Edited by tatiaus

I could have expressed that better. To me it's useless to pay for something that you can get for free by waiting or by watching ads even though there's a (daily?) limit, but I guess that if you're a very active player it might be worth it.

Up until now I've only had the need to fuse parts once or twice. As long as I can win the championship without fusing, it just feels like a waste of coins and toolboxes to do so seeing as you'll get much better parts when you advance to the next championship anyway. I'm not saying earning more coins and fusing parts is bad, but it's really only useful later in the game when you need to do it to be able to advance to the next championship. So in my opinion spending cat points on perks that give extra coins early on in the game is a bad investment, rather than spending them on something that gives you more damage and helps you win battles.