Fezzik

Join a Gang!

530 posts in this topic

Join CrashArena! It is a good gang and the leader, Quote, is very kind and only kicks if you haven't been on for a month.

Voulez-vous rejoindre un gang amusant ? et surtout expérimenté (world cup CATS) !?

Le gang RENAISSANCE est à la recherche de joueurs amusants, actifs et communicatifs!

Combats de gangs:  Rang 49 (10 000 à 12 000 trophées)

Classement Roi De La Ville : 17 (top 20 bien sur)

Exigences:
Prestige 27 (moins de p27 avec de bons arguments) 
400 trophées par cycle de 3 jours
Etre ACTIF et ACTIF 

RDV est notre spécialité, vous devez participer et vérifier activement le jeu. 
La communication dans les discussions de gang et sur notre canal de discorde est la plus importante pour nous.
Notre avantage pour la RDV est que nous sommes un gang purement Francophone avec des joueurs Majeurs et Vaccinès de différents âges et Cultures. 
Nous sommes amicaux et amusons jouer et discuter. Nous avons actuellement un spot ouvert.

Nous sommes prêts pour vous ! Êtes-vous prêt pour nous?

Laissez un beau texte dans notre chaîne de discorde: 

https://discord.gg/PmDBEd

Sinon. Envoyer moi un MP (je transfert au reste du gang)

Le Gang : RENAISSANCE

In one day going from stage 1 to 10, guys this is gold find! Sure some of you will find a spot for him :) prestige requirment does not allow to join my gang unfortunately... but if you instant so fast, come back one week later and we'll see what I can do.

Edited by GreedyCat

Casual gang looking for active players : new, vetaran or casual.

We have a solid base of active players that allows us to win 3 out of 4 king of city clashes.

We are just looking for players that wants to invest into a clan and make it progress. Earning at least 5 trophy per clan fights or communicating is the minimum.

Requirement is prestige 0 or above.

Clan ID : Défouraileurs#61343

Contact me by MP if you want more details or cannot find the clan.

PS : French gang but we accept anybody who's willing to have fun with us!

###########

Clan français en recherche de joueurs actifs : nouveaux, vétérans ou cools

Nous avons une base solide de 10/15 joueurs actifs ce qui nous permet de gagner 3 batailles de clan sur 4 environ.

Nous cherchons d'autres copains qui veulent s'investir dans un clan. Gagner 5 trophées par session de combats de clan ou communiquer est le minimum attendu.

Le prestige requis est 0 ou plus.

ID du clan : Défouraileurs#61343

Je suis joinable par MP pour plus de détails ou si vous n'avez pas à rejoindre le clan.

Edited by Jahaa

Hi, I've just prestiged for the first time and have already moved up 4 divisions again. I am active daily and participate in all war battles and gang fights as much as possible. I'm eager to learn and become better at the game but need an active clan. I'm sick of trying to find clans that just take in anyone and don't talk or participate.

Look forward to hearing from someone

Hey everyone, I am also looking here to recruit some people to my gang, I took some photos for you to see   : ) / I named it CAT BOX ARMY you only need prestige 1 so far to join. When I get afew people to join I hope to be able to try city kings

Screenshot_20180826-164435.png

Screenshot_20180826-164444.png

Screenshot_20180824-171233.png

Edited by Jesse_J_CatBall

On 24/08/2018 at 5:04 PM, GreedyCat said:

In one day going from stage 1 to 10, guys this is gold find! Sure some of you will find a spot for him :) prestige requirment does not allow to join my gang unfortunately... but if you instant so fast, come back one week later and we'll see what I can do.

I seem to be stuck on 16 xD

You are welcome to join FATALIS just formed out of the embers of another gang. We have activity requirements that are easy to reach but keeps the gang healthy. PM if interested to know more or just look us up in game. 

Wow the gang filled up within two minutes of posting this! Let me know if you don’t find a home by the time you read this and I’ll see about making some room for you. 

Just like that someone qwit my gang , right when i went to say thank you for joining . . and so on . . . WHY. he was prestige 2. wtf do i need to do to get 2 more people to join? 

On 29/08/2018 at 7:35 PM, Jesse_J_CatBall said:

Just like that someone qwit my gang , right when i went to say thank you for joining . . and so on . . . WHY. he was prestige 2. wtf do i need to do to get 2 more people to join? 

You need to open your gang up to ramdoms. Players who join from cats game. Ratio of good to bad players is not great. And by good players I mean social, active and able to learn and follow direction. I am basing this on experience and early days I would keep numbers to 15 members until you have a team playing ck as you would like.

I have built 2 gangs now. NP Cubs, 6 weeks old and are in D7 with 36 win streak. And Non PresTigers a top 100 ck team. I will be building a 3rd soon. I really like the process! Feel free to visit our server if you want some ideas that may work for you. 

https://discord.gg/7SSdEhV

Zak Attack

Edited by ZakAttack

Just so you know I do accept ransoms but my problem is getting them to stay in the gang. So far its taking close to a month or two and only one person joined. Kevin / I would be lucky just for 15 people but for needing only prestige 1 to join, you think there would be more people that do still need a gang. I wish I had more forums to post on saying Join CAT BOX ARMY cause I feel like if I don't I won't get them and the one person that did join might leave too. How is anything you say helpful to Me?

Screenshot_20180902-153255.png

Screenshot_20180830-192613.png

If You Join CAT BOX ARMY act reasonable & don't just qwit the gang for no reason and if you do leave it, it would be polite to let me know that your leaving the gang. At least I would accept it more if you let me know. Just a word to anyone thinking of joining that is Reading this 

Screenshot_20180902-191848.png

Screenshot_20180902-193458.png

Screenshot_20180902-153103.png

On 8/24/2018 at 4:01 AM, Benmcw said:

Looking for an active playing gang... been playing 1 day so far... in stage 10

Hello

If you're eager to have more fun and more exprience

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

Note : contact me first before joining

On 7/10/2018 at 8:28 AM, LoDMeru said:

I'm arena 19 new player been about a week.  I'm extremely good at the game but free to play so my best is just good enough to keep moving up after 48hrs with a few instant wins.  Looking for a good gang I can help and get some rewards at it too.

Hello

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

On 8/5/2018 at 5:58 PM, Meesters said:

Hello,

Searching for a active gang.

I play this game 3 days now.

Iam lvl 13 and have now 33 trophies.

Anyone needs me?

Thx, 

Hello

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

On 6/30/2018 at 8:33 AM, catwop said:

My gang now is awful and lost 3 KOTC battles ( I did my best and got a couple of places but my teamates ruined it )

anybody want me to join your gang ?

You may think I am a KGB (not ! ) agent but anybody ?

Hello

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

If you want to join CAT BOX ARMY. Just tell me on one of these forum posts & I will get around to seeing it within a day or two. Or just join but . . I would rather that if you plan on staying awhile in my gang. Zulfahmi, I was here first, I bet I need clan members alot more then you do. Expectly if you can play city kings and I can't

Screenshot_20180824-171233.png