Fezzik

Join a Gang!

469 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, ERICV said:

We are a new gang really active like crazy 

we are addict to this game and looking for new members 

we speak french and english 

join us !

(  you wish to join and the gang is full mail me to : ericv666@hotmail.com   )

WILDCATS-QC-FR

If you active and strong and  wish to join and the gang is full you can mail me to :  ericv666@hotmail.com

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, GrimEternity said:

Hi we are W0lverines#29422 and we are looking for new members.

Requirement: 3 Prestige, participate in city wars/gang fights and join Discord (we do make exceptions if you want to join our discord and ask :)

Open spots: 1 currently (all other members are active)

Trophies: 5337 (Generally in the 4-5k range)

Language: English

Gang ID: W0lverines#29422 (o is a zero)

KotC District: 7

If you have questions or any trouble joining pm me or join our discord: https://discord.gg/hKTyrfG

proof.png

qvZFdmp.png

You got way too meny people to be posting here! Hell i got 7 people, only 3 active. You sould be sending some players to join my gang. YOU DON'T NEED MORE: Grimeternity. Try being trophie blocked with only 2 other people

This Is All My Gang Can Do & All You Guys Want To Do Is Get People For Your Gang Only. I've had my gang for a year. It doesn't get any better then this, Especially when you want to recruit anyone that would even want to join a gang like mine

Screenshot_20180907-234351.png

Screenshot_20180908-000251.png

Screenshot_20180908-000456.png

On 25/08/2018 at 1:26 PM, Jahaa said:

Casual gang looking for active players : new, vetaran or casual.

We have a solid base of active players that allows us to win 3 out of 4 king of city clashes.

We are just looking for players that wants to invest into a clan and make it progress. Earning at least 5 trophy per clan fights or communicating is the minimum.

Requirement is prestige 0 or above.

Clan ID : Défouraileurs#61343

Contact me by MP if you want more details or cannot find the clan.

PS : French gang but we accept anybody who's willing to have fun with us!

###########

Clan français en recherche de joueurs actifs : nouveaux, vétérans ou cools

Nous avons une base solide de 10/15 joueurs actifs ce qui nous permet de gagner 3 batailles de clan sur 4 environ.

Nous cherchons d'autres copains qui veulent s'investir dans un clan. Gagner 5 trophées par session de combats de clan ou communiquer est le minimum attendu.

Le prestige requis est 0 ou plus.

ID du clan : Défouraileurs#61343

Je suis joinable par MP pour plus de détails ou si vous n'avez pas à rejoindre le clan.

Still looking for active and friendly players !

PM me.

Hi guy's, I'm looking for an active gang

Pyta:

Prestige 0/~40 gang trophies daily/stage 19

6-10times Online per day/love King of City

Screenshot_20180921-135945.jpg

Screenshot_20180921-140211.jpg

On 9/21/2018 at 10:57 PM, xPytAx said:

There are 2-3 more (all prestige 1) who would come with me if it's possible =)

Cya

Hello fellow cats

STILL LOOKING FOR AA GOOD, SOLID AND FUN GANG?

If you're eager to have more fun and more experience

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

Requirement :

- Prestige 3 (we can lowered it)

- Score in gang fight about 100 trophies

- Participate in City King FIghts

We have 10 spots open, join and grow together

Together we'll be stronger than ever

Note : contact me first before joining

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Iriigsiby said:

I'm prestige 4 about to be 5. I'm looking for a spot in top 50. just coming to this game from another

Hello fellow cats

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

Requirement :

- Prestige 3

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Zulfahmi said:

Hello fellow cats

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

Requirement :

- Prestige 3

I'll tell you this one more time, GO SOME WHERE ELSE TO POST YOUR MESSAGE. MY GANG NEEDS PLAYERS MORE THEN YOU. PLUS I WAS HERE FIRST.Why don't you Piss off Zulfahmi? YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYONE By Posting your advertisement for your Gang here, THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE 10 or 11 people. If i had 9 people my gang could do as much as yours could. i got in 50th place in the mid-autumn festival, Without Shity Kings. it would be better for them to join my gang. I doubt being in your gang is fun . . . More like you get to have fun meanwhile while they do all the hard work for you. C.A.T.S's Scrub

21 minutes ago, Jesse_J_CatBall said:

I'll tell you this one more time, GO SOME WHERE ELSE TO POST YOUR MESSAGE. MY GANG NEEDS PLAYERS MORE THEN YOU. PLUS I WAS HERE FIRST.Why don't you Piss off Zulfahmi? YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYONE By Posting your advertisement for your Gang here, THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE 10 or 11 people. If i had 9 people my gang could do as much as yours could. i got in 50th place in the mid-autumn festival, Without Shity Kings. it would be better for them to join my gang. I doubt being in your gang is fun . . . More like you get to have fun meanwhile while they do all the hard work for you. C.A.T.S's Scrub

This is the official thread that is for everyone to be recruited and recruit players, not just you. If the thread belonged to the person who posted first then captaincat would have the rest of the thread. 

• Confused 1

Hey, I'm a german player who feels unlucky with his random gang picks. Either they are already pretty inactive or they turn rather inactive.
So I want to try something new where I a m not necessarly the most active person in the gang.

I am on Prestige 2 (stage 20) - working towards 3 currently. My legendary machines currently all have 16k+ health.

I am logging in multiple times per day and my current rank in best players is #6485 (going up pretty fast). Obviously I can speak english as well but if it is not needed that I understand the spoken language I have no problems joining a different language gang.

This other guy just posts things about his clan though, Plus Posting twice in a row, he might as well be filling this topic with spam. Meanwhile my gang is just me and one other person. . . You would be disappointed in people like Zulfahmi if you where me, but you seem to think we make it all about us even though all i even want is 4 people that care enough about helping a gang grow rather then just helping there self. we should be helping each other but they just post where ever, Especially if i posted there aready before him. Taken, Think before you type because you do not know me or know what i want ;)

Hi Munich Freak,

sind eine deutsche Gang mit aktuell 22-23 sehr Aktiven (P1-P6) bei KDS/Trophäen....aber wir brauchen 25^^
Würdest gut zu uns passen :) Bei Interesse kurze Email an caridinho@gmx.net

cu
caridinho

• Like 1

My Gang Is CAT BOX ARMY, The group fighting against Zeptolab's Bad ideas. Join the gang that will only have 2 players, Because i am going to remove the inactive players i have left in the gang. I am on C.A.T.S omost 24/7 & 23 people can come join. I hope some join. i have had people leave gang for absolutely no reason what so ever so if you do, Please say that your leaveing in the chat. I will see it and would find that to be ok with me

On 9/26/2018 at 11:55 AM, Jesse_J_CatBall said:

This other guy just posts things about his clan though, Plus Posting twice in a row, he might as well be filling this topic with spam. Meanwhile my gang is just me and one other person. . . You would be disappointed in people like Zulfahmi if you where me, but you seem to think we make it all about us even though all i even want is 4 people that care enough about helping a gang grow rather then just helping there self. we should be helping each other but they just post where ever, Especially if i posted there aready before him. Taken, Think before you type because you do not know me or know what i want ;)

Jesse make it public while your looking for private players 

• Confused 1

How do i make it public? Ain't posting on the forum the same thing? I would be seaching still but i got 25 people now. The majority of people i want to recruit is the players that play city kings good. That and to have most of them help me on city kings. Its kind of bad if you only have 10 out of 25 to help you on city kings

On 2017. 11. 13. at 6:25 PM, Geek said:

Hy. Looking for a city King active gang! my prestig is 2, and stage 20. i prefer gang in the district 8! Thanks!

On 10/14/2018 at 8:56 AM, Didas said:

Hy. Looking for a city King active gang! my prestig is 2. i prefer gang in the district 8! Thanks!

Americats is looking for active KOTC members. We're at stage 58/61 in District 8. We're a solid top 500 gang, but rank up in the top 300's most times with 6k+/cycle. If you're interested please send me shots of your KOTC builds via kik (what we use to coordinate).

DABTASTICLE

Edited by Americats
Forgot text