Fezzik

Join a Gang!

469 posts in this topic

On 10/14/2018 at 7:56 PM, Didas said:

Hy. Looking for a city King active gang! my prestig is 2. i prefer gang in the district 8! Thanks!

Hello fellow cats

STILL LOOKING FOR A GOOD, SOLID AND FUN GANG?

If you're eager to have more fun and more experience

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

wer're in the district 8 at them moment (58/61)

Edited by Zulfahmi
  • Confused 1

On 2017. 11. 13. at 6:25 PM, Geek said:

Hy. Looking for a city King active gang! my prestig is 2, and stage 20. i prefer gang in the district 8! Thanks!

thanks gays, i find a great gang :)

• Confused 1

My friend and I are looking for a very active gang. Our last one was my own but it was to hard to find good and active players.

I am prestige 1 at stage 15 and my friend is also at prestige 1 but at stage 12. Excellent ultimate garage machines waiting to be used.

We come in a bundle and we would prefer to fight often.

Usernames and other information will be revealed after contacted*

• Haha 1

My gang could use some more active good people. My gang is short of down 4 players and if you join my gang competing in city kings is a must do to stay in the gang. We only got 18/25 players for now. Your help will be appreciated as with helping us with city kings goes. I need a frost sprinkler or freeze repulse/ Lucky horseshoe to do much better with my ultimate cars . . . ;)

Screenshot_20181018-100736.png

Screenshot_20181018-102329.png

Screenshot_20181017-185225.png

Screenshot_20181005-160955.png

Screenshot_20181005-190151.png

Screenshot_20181018-100743.png

On 10/18/2018 at 5:34 AM, Southpaw said:

My friend and I are looking for a very active gang. Our last one was my own but it was to hard to find good and active players.

I am prestige 1 at stage 15 and my friend is also at prestige 1 but at stage 12. Excellent ultimate garage machines waiting to be used.

Hello fellow cats

STILL LOOKING FOR AA GOOD, SOLID AND FUN GANG?

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

On 10/17/2018 at 3:34 PM, Southpaw said:

Sorry guys, found a great gang!

On 2018. 10. 20. at 7:46 AM, Zulfahmi said:

Hello fellow cats

STILL LOOKING FOR AA GOOD, SOLID AND FUN GANG?

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS

hy, have free place in your gang? my prestige 3

Hi all, my friend and i are looking to join an active gang. We thoroughly enjoy the game and want to join a better gang. Our one has 5 people in it and we can't do much as a result. They are getting inactive. We are only prestige 1 and both in stage 10. We have decent ultimate machines and want to participate in gang wars and earn gang boxes. Is there a gang out there that will take in 2 prestige 1 active and ambitious players?

Or alternatively, if other players wanna join our gang and make it more active:

Pawfect

No prestige required,

5/25 members so far. So lots of space

Edited by tescdude
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, tescdude said:

Hi all, my friend and i are looking to join an active gang. We thoroughly enjoy the game and want to join a better gang. Our one has 5 people in it and we can't do much as a result. They are getting inactive. We are only prestige 1 and both in stage 10. We have decent ultimate machines and want to participate in gang wars and earn gang boxes. Is there a gang out there that will take in 2 prestige 1 active and ambitious players?

Pawfect

No prestige required,

Hi Tescdude, i have a alright active gang so far. My gang is: CAT BOX ARMY. I got 20 people and need around 5 more. I would say you could join mine if you didn't want to keep yours or be the leader of a gang anymore. i got mostly prestige 1 people in mine for now. I play city kings & gang fights with them. I thought i would tell you abit about my gang so you have something to think about with your friend :) i know how it kind of feels like when you have unactive players, Sometimes you just feel like kicking them out to recruit some good active players ;)

On 9/13/2017 at 7:28 PM, Fezzik said:

Looking to join a Gang? You're in the right place.

This thread is the designated meeting place for Gang leaders and free agents.  Whether you're looking for a Gang to join or you're recruiting for your own Gang, feel free to discuss your affiliations here. If you're looking, include details like your prestige level and stage.  If you're recruiting, feel free to link to your official Gang thread.

Good luck and may the best Gang win!

Join me. Mizfitz.. i am looking for more city kings players. I will lower the requirements to prestige 1

14 hours ago, tescdude said:

Pawfect

No prestige required,

all of you are welcome in our gang

but active is required, especially in gang fights

see my thread for full information

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Didas said:

my game name is Didas ;)

ok, you can join us

make sure to follow the rules

and stay tune in this thread

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Zulfahmi said:

ok, you can join us

make sure to follow the rules

and stay tune in this thread

i cant join, my prestige is 3, and the min in your gang now 4

1 minute ago, Didas said:

i cant join, my prestige is 3, and the min in your gang now 4

wait for a while

teams are a bit busy with CK

• Confused 1

On 10/22/2018 at 10:30 PM, tescdude said:

Pawfect

No prestige required,

Send me a list of in game names by message 

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Jesse_J_CatBall said:

Hi Tescdude, i have a alright active gang so far. My gang is: CAT BOX ARMY. I got 20 people and need around 5 more. I would say you could join mine if you didn't want to keep yours or be the leader of a gang anymore. i got mostly prestige 1 people in mine for now. I play city kings & gang fights with them. I thought i would tell you abit about my gang so you have something to think about with your friend :) i know how it kind of feels like when you have unactive players, Sometimes you just feel like kicking them out to recruit some good active players ;)

I have joined and my friend soon will :) Thank you so much!

Gang Murderdeathkill searches for active players. At least you should gain 125 trophies per period (3 days).

And in KoTC we need your good cars to be active. We are in district 8. Only 1 level to go for district 9. (Level 60)

5 minutes ago, SmokyMcFly said:

Gang Murderdeathkill searches for active players. At least you should gain 125 trophies per period (3 days).

And in KoTC we need your good cars to be active. We are in district 8. Only 1 level to go for district 9. (Level 60)

I'm applying now.  I'm Bacon

Gang Shadowrunner#9724 is looking for active members:

I got tired of gang leaders that are inactive and abandon the gang, so I started my own one.
City Kings will be our focus, Gang Fights are a bonus, so no harsh punishments if you can't contribute much per cycle.
The only requirement as of now is prestige 3.

Edited by MitchShadowrunner

On 10/28/2018 at 3:20 AM, Bacon said:

I'm applying now.  I'm Bacon

if you're still looking for a gang

PUSS N BOOTS is always welcome

Hy, i am looking for a ck active gang in the end (or near end) of districkt 8. i am active with prestige 3!

4 hours ago, Gump said:

Hy, i am looking for a ck active gang in the end (or near end) of districkt 8. i am active with prestige 3!

Hello fellow cats

STILL LOOKING FOR A GOOD, SOLID AND FUN GANG?

Join Us

PUSS N BOTS 

We already in District 9 at the moment

make sure to read the requirement on official thread :D

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Gump said:

AMERICATS is the place to be my friend. We're district 9, but top 400 gang in trophies and top 400 for CK. I personally won my Halloween all-stars and several others placed top 4.

Screenshot_20181029-110438.jpg