Fezzik

Join a Gang!

503 posts in this topic

I'm looking for active players willing to put in work and build it together. B| You can be any prestige but you MUST download the app DISCORD and I'll invite you to our group chat there. Active players means online everyday, joining CITY KINGS & GANG FIGHTS. :ph34r: Once you join our group chat on DISCORD then I'll invite you to the actual GANG on C.A.T.S.

Preferably would like you to be 18+

My discord ID is BriHennessey#7595

Edited by BriHennessey

Is there any good active clans that will take a non prestige player.  Just started last week and I am on stage 19.  I'm super active and constantly building better bots.  

Wir suchen sehr aktive Prestige 1 Spieler für Chat, König der Stadt und Gangkämpfe.

1. Wir sind derzeit Rang 768 mit 3235 Trophäen, jedoch waren wir nur 15 aktive Member.
  2. Ich kicke alle 2 Tage Leute die inaktiv sind. Ich achte darauf, dass in König der Stadt und an Gangkämpfen teilgenommen wird.
  3. Falls ihr bei König der Stadt verliert.. könnt ihr das in Chat schreiben, damit ich weiß ihr aktiv wart.
  4. Wir suchen keine Pay2Win Spieler, sondern einfach nur aktive und motivierte :D Spieler.

Gang-ID: Wolfsburg#9473

We are looking for very active players with prestige 1 in that game for chat, gangfights and king of the city

1. Our current rank is 768 with 3235 trophies, but we were only 15 active players at this moment.
  2. I kik inactiv members after 2 days. I´m looking for your activity at King of City and Gangfights.
  3. If you fail in King of City so I can´t see your car defending, just write it in the chat and everything is fine.
  4. We dont need pay to win players, we just want active and motivated:D ones.

Looking for an active and friendly gang with extremely active players in CK, 

I am Pres 12 Stage 6

Active daily CK

Best Global Ranking was 280 last month, after update it's lower lol

Trophies Per Cycle 3 days +100 sometime more , just depends on my opponents , if you are interested let me know and i will check later

C.A.T.S._2019-01-06-23-54-46.jpg

C.A.T.S._2019-01-06-23-54-55.jpg

C.A.T.S._2019-01-06-23-55-50.jpg

C.A.T.S._2019-01-06-23-56-01.jpg

C.A.T.S._2019-01-06-23-57-04.jpg

9 hours ago, Yazka said:

Looking for an active and friendly gang with extremely active players in CK, 

I am Pres 12 Stage 6

Active daily CK

Best Global Ranking was 280 last month, after update it's lower lol

Trophies Per Cycle 3 days +100 sometime more , just depends on my opponents , if you are interested let me know and i will check later

Hi Yazka

You need to chat to an NP gang. I’m Zak Attack. Leader of NP Panthers and founder of all NP gangs. We have 2 other gangs Non PresTigers (Top 20) and NP Cubs (Top 50). We are City King focused gangs. Are you in Discord? All our gangs use this as it’s a great tool for chatting and sharing info on. 

🐯 NP Cubs Discord Link:https://discord.gg/7SSdEhV

🐅 Non PresTigers Discord Link: https://discord.gg/QMVr8Gc

🐾 NP Panthers Discord Link: https://discord.gg/aQQ7yMr

I'm looking for an active Persian Gang!

age shoma Irani hastid khosh'hal misham join sham ...
prestige 3 hastam va dar ultimate lige talaei bazi mikonam (Golden league)

ID telegram: @hamimco

I'm an entry level player looking for a gang where I can progress, currently 0 prestige tho. 

Does anyone want to join my gang : Cat Box Army? We need more players to compete in City Kings with us, We are short 8 players, Out of 17 people only afew of us are active. One member qwit us cause i came off as unfriendly? What do you expect?? i am leader of my gang. its my job to recruit people to the gang and ask them to look for some good active players. being lazy ain't an excuse you to qwit just because you don't want to help my gang grow. My Gang, They liked him even though he was kind of rude to me. i am recruiting prestige 2 players

Edited by Jesse_J_CatBall

Hey i am looking for a gang

Prestige 0

At least Lv1 clan box

I am stage 16 at the moment

Active everyday

Screenshot_20190113-093154.jpg

Looking for Cats who want to play and battle!  Join my new gang Kool Katz Live.  Goal is for great rewards for all participating players :)

Gang ID:  Kool Katz Live#60486

Description:  Must be active daily & ready to battle!

Requirement:  Prestige 1 (but will take new players who want to play & battle)

Language:  English

Edited by AlexLA
add info

On 2.1.2019 at 1:26 PM, Adtankam said:

Is there any good active clans that will take a non prestige player.  Just started last week and I am on stage 19.  I'm super active and constantly building better bots.  

Wir suchen sehr aktive Prestige 3 Spieler für Chat, König der Stadt und Gangkämpfe.

Wir sind derzeit Rang unter Top 500 mit 4553 Trophäen.

Ich kicke alle 2 Tage Leute die inaktiv sind, wobei es immer nur 2 mann sind meistens. Ich achte darauf, dass in König der Stadt und an Gangkämpfen teilgenommen wird.

Falls ihr bei König der Stadt verliert.. könnt ihr das in Chat schreiben, damit ich weiß, dass ihr aktiv wart.

Wir suchen keine Pay2Win Spieler, sondern einfach nur aktive und motivierte Spieler.

We are looking for very active players with prestige 3 in that game for chat, gangfights and king of the city

Our current rank is 495 with 4553 trophies.

I kik inactiv members after 2 days. I´m looking for your activity at King of City and Gangfights.

If you fail in King of City so I can´t see your car defending, just write it in the chat and everything is fine.

We dont need pay to win players, we just want active and motivated ones.

Looking for an active clan. Currently only P0 S13, but working to level up. My discord is buckhunter96#0411. 

DachschadenCrew is looking for members. Top 20 overall ans 56. in City Kings. 

Screenshot_20190131-132524.jpg

Edited by MoDsC
Picture

2 hours ago, MoDsC said:

DachschadenCrew is looking for members. Top 20 overall ans 56. in City Kings. 

Screenshot_20190131-132524.jpg

Id be up to join. 

GANG: TRITATORI#58036

LANGUAGE: eng/ita

POSITION: 5942

Cerchiamo C.A.T.S. per attività di gang, siamo in 5/6 a giocare regolarmente e un sacco di posti liberi. Abbiamo una chat telegram per tattiche di gara o per fare richiesta di entrata, (comunicatemi il vostro id telegram e vi aggiungerò, da lì all’ingresso in gioco il passo è breve); ad ora il prerequisito è prestigio1 per bloccare i login degli appena entrati ma accettiamo chiunque abbia voglia di giocare con il tempo di cui dispone, ovvio giocatori attivi.

We speak English also, use google for translate this if u need.

Cheers

Ganea (il boss)

Hi guys, my friend and I are looking for a crew to join. We are both prestige 2, we consider ourselves active and we are looking for a gang that is active, plays CK seriously and most importantly, is friendly. 

10 hours ago, brinkibon said:

Hi guys, my friend and I are looking for a crew to join. We are both prestige 2, we consider ourselves active and we are looking for a gang that is active, plays CK seriously and most importantly, is friendly. 

Come and join us :)

Requirement : Only requirements are 100 trophies per cycle and be active. This is our discord channel, https://discord.gg/G83YBQQ. Come and dm our leader Code.

Open spots :3

Prestige :2

Language : English

Gang id: DOGFISH#41947

KOTC district : 8

Note: We are currently ranked 249