Fezzik

Join a Gang!

554 posts in this topic

Wow! I can't believe how many gangs have such a high trophy requirement. I have 230 trophies right now, but sometimes I can't get more than 10 without spending gems.

Join BLACK DREAM#33829. We don't have a trophy requirement. We aren't on Discord. Gang membership is based on participation. We kick the least active players on a regular basis. Worried about committing? Don't. If you stop playing for long enough you'll be kicked automatically. Worried about being kicked while your busy? Just let us know and we'll give you a free pass until you come back. You can be an active part of our gang without giving up your whole life.

On 2/8/2019 at 1:38 AM, brinkibon said:

Hi guys, my friend and I are looking for a crew to join. We are both prestige 2, we consider ourselves active and we are looking for a gang that is active, plays CK seriously and most importantly, is friendly. 

both of you are very welcome to join my gang

PUSS N BOTS

Hello Everyone. 

Im new in game and looking for a Gang to play with.

Stage 15 atm, so pretty new. 

Looking for active Gangs. 

(Jeśli jest jakiś aktywny polski gang to jeszcze lepiej).

Im a very active, friendly player.

Gang name: Puss Smashers. Looking to grow a good team. Tired of groups that don’t play smart and won’t boot players for being dumb. Come one come all!

Gang name : CAT BOX ARMY . We need good people that play often. My good players left me cause some often show up later to help with city kings. so far still at district 1 . . . And it doen't help us when you guys are making like around over 15 noob groups, come on. come to my gang to create something better. You don't need to earn 100+ trophys while in my group to not be kicked out, just don't only use 1 car for city kings use 2. i concider that being lazy. so far gang requirements are set to prestige 2. lowest i will go is for prestige 1s to join. if i set it to 0 then the lazy noobs will try to join me.

ANGRY are hiring active players

looking for P10 but could make exceptions for the right member. We currently have no trophy requirement but are starting at the end of the month, we will then require 210 in a 3 day cycle. We were placed 33rd in city kings last time we looked but currently in a city kings fight. We get rank 5 gang boxes and have fell jumst short of rank 6 recently. We have 1 slot open now so just search us up and join or send a Discord friend request to KINKY MIDGET#2024

Edited by MIDGET
Mistakes

Join HELP MEOWT  #57279   We are looking for active players requirement is 3 prestige..  We do not have any actual "Quotas"....as we feel the game is supposed to be fun, not a job.  We are ranked 1202 overall.  We have 2604 Trophies....we have cleared out some inactive players and have 9 slots open as of this morning....All we really want are players who are active and will team up with us in gang play and in City Kings.  We will give advice on how to play strategy wise in team play...and also give pointers on general play if you ask.  We are all friendly.  We don't kick people out for getting beat in gang play from time to time as long as you are playing and trying.  Gang fights go through phases...you're machines go through phases, and from time to time you can kick butt one day...they next you are meat.  But we feel its a GAME not a Job.  If you want to enjoy the game....join us...."Come on down"......

Edited by PRESTO
Spelling error

Hi all,

I'm a p1s23 looking for an active gang, I'm ranked 6590 with 417000 points, I'm  retired and play most every day,several times a day. Have 3 ultimate machines, and could build more or change them up.  The name is WIZ.

Hi, im looking for a gang p4( almost 5). Machine 23 000 hp and  17000 damage (second and third  almost the same), golden league.

I just started the game 2 days ago, and I would like to join a gang. I am from Spain, but I speak English. I am just looking for an active gang. Thank you

hi guys i have a new account because i lost my old one but im prestige 0 and a i hope to join a clan i dont really hope for much but i do hope something will come up

On 26.09.2017 at 4:24 AM, Caseymarie said:

Looking for a new gang! Definitely want something more active! Currently prestige 2, 390,430 rating! 

ROMÂNIA 4 ITS THE PLACE YOU LOOKING FOR

On 07.10.2017 at 12:27 AM, rockettoface said:

Looking for new gang 

prestiege 10

i do 300-700 trophy 

i left old gang because the leader became inactive

Thanks

_Rocket2Face

ROMÂNIA 4..JOIN..AND WELCOME

On 18.11.2017 at 5:41 AM, TYH said:

Hi I am looking to join an active gang with active players. 

My username is TYH123

Prestige is 1

Rating of 152 499

Thanks😊

ROMÂNIA 4..JOIN

LOOKING FOR A GANG, A PLAY EVERY DAY FOR A GOOD BIT. 😁

Edited by DAMU