Fezzik

Join a Gang!

555 posts in this topic

Screw you is looking for members

We are a new gang looking for active members. We fokus on both trophies and KotC. We won every KotCso far and make upp our plans in the chat so we work together. Getting higher and higher gangbox, last time it was lvl 4.

To be a member you should at least get somewhere around 50-70 trophies/round and 150-200 total for each Gang Fight.

Prestige Requirement: 1

Open spots: 5

Trophies: 3000+

Language: English

Gang ID: screw you#34133

KotC District: won every one so far and I think it is on lvl 7 now, and we are winning that one as well

I'm keeping some player for now just to make sure we have a steady income of trophies, but kick inactive players all the time, we are now around 15-20 active players. Feel free to join us and grow together! And of course if something come up so you can't do your gang fights och city kings for a day, just let me know and there are no problems, we all have lives irl to. Just don't let it happen every other day.

the best 80th team in the world 12 box awards can come to the future team who want to come from instagram cats_kayseri

KAYSERI team

Gang Holzchaoten#16447 is looking for new and active members who love the game.

We have 7 places available.

Inactive players are removed after a round.

my gang name is 25 Ronin. I am looking for active players with prestige 5 and above. I am not bothered by trophies but 100% focused on conquering City Kings. idle players that never join more than 2 rounds of city Kings will be kicked. I have 7 openings currently. my team rank is 750 now. join me and u can level up together. we fight smart and have high win rate. 

Looking to join a gang, Im from scotland,

Prestige 0, Fairly active, stage 13 was stage 19 but I restarted. 

Najsilnejší a najaktívnejší česko-slovenský gang na svete!!!

CESKO-SLOVENSKO

Pokiaľ hľadáte aktívny a veľmi úspešný gang, tak skúste nás. Komunikujeme cez Discord, kde zažijete veľa zábavy a je tu super partia!

Náš gang pozostáva len čisto z českých a slovenských hráčov, takže vám nehrozí žiadna jazyková bariéra.

V prípade že by bol gang plný, tak nám píšte na cats.slovakia@gmail.com

Jediné kritérium je mať aspoň Prestige 2, prípadne 3 ...

#crash arena turbo stars CZ

#crash arena turbo stars SK

#crash arena turbo stars CZECH

#crash arena turbo stars SLOVAK

Prestige 2, avg of 250 trophies per 72 hours, personal record of 405.

I'm looking for a gang that is coordinated and active in city kings. Like, not a bunch of people attacking random buildings and hoping to eventually get points. 

Do I have a shot, or do I need +8 prestige to get anywhere useful?

Hi morph

If you play City Kings actively (ie happy to play and check your cars several times per day) .. then you definitely have a shot ! 

Come join the best free playing CK gang in CATS .. Fellow Foxes 🦊 

We have finished 11th, 21st, 26th and 52nd in the four cities completed so far .. with our position in the top 100 slipping as CK becomes increasingly pay to win ! Despite this, we continue to play hard .. and can beat any genuinely free playing gang !

We are currently ranked 64th in Mew York 2.

Being on discord is a definite advantage .. it makes coordinating CK matches much easier. Our discord server is .. discord.gg/DBunBBm 

Let me know if you’re interested in joining by replying to this post .. or drop into our discord server.

My in-game name is Grandpa Phil .. leader of Fellow Foxes 🦊 

7CDFEBB6-0246-416D-9A69-6FCD8A623C70.png

Looking for an active and well coordinated ‘gang’

Prestige 2

Usually quite active

Most of the time participate in Gang Attacks and have gotten 10/10 a few times

Let me know if I’m eligible to join anyone’s gang if they do well in gang attacks and are active

Hey Phil,just wondering if I could join?

I bring in average 450 trophies per cycle and I am VERY active in City Kings.

I'm prestige 7 btw

Edited by Flyfisher

Hi Flyfisher

We would love to have you in the Foxes 🦊 .. very active CK players are hard to find !

I checked your previous posts .. and you don’t have access to chat (for reasons that still annoy me, because Zeptolab could easily fix this 😡).

Are you happy to get discord ? As noted in my post above, it is difficult to coordinate CK matches if there is no way of communicating with players.

Looking forward to getting you onboard 😀

On 8/1/2019 at 8:49 PM, Phil said:

Hi Flyfisher

We would love to have you in the Foxes 🦊 .. very active CK players are hard to find !

I checked your previous posts .. and you don’t have access to chat (for reasons that still annoy me, because Zeptolab could easily fix this 😡).

Are you happy to get discord ? As noted in my post above, it is difficult to coordinate CK matches if there is no way of communicating with players.

Looking forward to getting you onboard 😀:)

Thanks, I'm currently in a different gang (Sambo Mambo) at the moment but I will keep your offer in mind.

I might get discord just my current gang doesn't need chat and is still in the top 150 gangs and very good at ck

so I just attack buildings and help out (Scouting, replacing ect..). But thanks anyway:)

Crookshanks gang is looking for some active players to join us! We are currently a group of 14 people so plenty of space for new arrivals. We are a laid back gang so is perfect for those who want to take part in City king battles and gang fights without meeting any requirements. All we ask is that you are active players, collect as many trophies as you can and take part in City king battles. 

Prestige is currently set at 1 or higher

On 8/1/2019 at 8:49 PM, Phil said:

Hi Flyfisher

Looking forward to getting you onboard 😀

Hey Phil, I've decided to get discord and ditch my gang to join your( I'f there are any spots)

I have very powerful ul bots (I can't get images to work to show you:(.)

please let me join, you will not regret it!

ps I'm p9 now

It will be great to have you in the Foxes 🦊

We are playing as a small gang (maximum 20 members) .. but I should be able to free up a spot very soon.

Our discord server is discord.gg/DBunBBm .. drop in, and say hi 👋 

We are currently ranked #88 in Mew York 2 .. and gradually climbing up the leaderboard, after a slow start to this city.

902584B6-320A-44D7-AD80-800E75F0C9CB.png

Edited by Phil

On 9/13/2019 at 10:24 AM, Phil said:

It will be great to have you in the Foxes 🦊

We are playing as a small gang (maximum 20 members) .. but I should be able to free up a spot very soon.

Our discord server is discord.gg/DBunBBm .. drop in, and say hi 👋 

We are currently ranked #88 in Mew York 2 .. and gradually climbing up the leaderboard, after a slow start to this city.

902584B6-320A-44D7-AD80-800E75F0C9CB.png

Thanks, could you lower the prestige level to 9so I can join?. I am getting discord ASAP.

Just kick anyone else out. Look forward to being on your team:)

ps what stage in CK are you on?

2 hours ago, Flyfisher said:

Thanks, could you lower the prestige level to 9so I can join?. I am getting discord ASAP.

Somewhere in D8 lol.

Screenshot 2019-09-14 at 9.06.26 PM.png

3 hours ago, Flyfisher said:

Prestige requirement has been set to P9 .. jump in as soon as you’re ready 😀

Our record in Mew York 2 is currently 57 wins/8 losses .. District 9 is not far away !

7B9A4ED1-1148-45D1-B67E-DF5B29EC5D01.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Phil said:

Prestige requirement has been set to P9 .. jump in as soon as you’re ready 😀

Our record in Mew York 2 is currently 57 wins/8 losses .. District 9 is not far away !

7B9A4ED1-1148-45D1-B67E-DF5B29EC5D01.png

It is still saying p50, I'll keep checking the gang on the top gangs page in the game.

My in-game name is flyfisher so you will know it's me:)

I check the game about five times a day.

Edited by Flyfisher

I set our gang requirement to P9 .. but 3 players joined up in quick succession ! 

Unfortunately, I had to revert to P50 to prevent the Foxes 🦊 from being flooded with new members (the “price” of being the most famous gang in CATS 😂).

I can try again .. but it may well be easier if you download the Discord app .. and join the Foxes 🦊 discord server (discord.gg/DBunBBm). We can arrange there for you to join our gang .. when I know you’re online. I’m either online .. or close enough by to hear a discord notification ping .. 16 to 20 hours a day, most days 😱😂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

I set our gang requirement to P9 .. but 3 players joined up in quick succession ! 

Unfortunately, I had to revert to P50 to prevent the Foxes 🦊 from being flooded with new members (the “price” of being the most famous gang in CATS 😂).

I can try again .. but it may well be easier if you download the Discord app .. and join the Foxes 🦊 discord server (discord.gg/DBunBBm). We can arrange there for you to join our gang .. when I know you’re online. I’m either online .. or close enough by to hear a discord notification ping .. 16 to 20 hours a day, most days 😱😂

So you sleep 4hrs?

4 to 8 hours .. with the iPad on my bedside table 😂

I count ultimate cars (rather than sheep) to help me get to sleep 🛏 😴 

PS .. If Zeptolab start publishing player online times periodically, we would have evidence to support my claim to be the most active player in CATS 😀😂

Edited by Phil

37 minutes ago, Phil said:

4 to 8 hours .. with the iPad on my bedside table 😂

I count ultimate cars (rather than sheep) to help me get to sleep 🛏 😴 

PS .. If Zeptolab start publishing player online times periodically, we would have evidence to support my claim to be the most active player in CATS 😀😂

Could you please try again?

I'm checking this thread every 30 mins to see when.

I am getting discord asap.