Fezzik

Join a Gang!

547 posts in this topic

Gang requirement set to P9 again .. one player has already jumped in, so I’d join as quick as you can before a tidal wave of eager cats sinks the good ship Fox 🦊😂

Our current CK match is likely to finish in just under two hours 😀

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Gang requirement set to P9 again .. one player has already jumped in, so I’d join as quick as you can before a tidal wave of eager cats sinks the good ship Fox 🦊😂

Our current CK match is likely to finish in just under two hours 😀

Thank you SO much! just joined the foxes and it's AWSOME!

will have discord VERY soon:)

Q: how long have you been playing?

Edited by Flyfisher
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Flyfisher said:

Gp's been in the game since the world was created. 

• Haha 2

On 9/16/2019 at 6:47 PM, Flyfisher said:

I know it’s tough when we can’t communicate in-game .. but the Foxes 🦊 have ONE important rule ..

USE OF SCOUTS must be authorised by the LEADER (me 😂).

So .. until we can communicate effectively during CK matches .. DON’T use scouts.

Other than that, you have made a very promising debut for the Foxes 🦊👍

Looking forward to being able to chat on discord soon 😀

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Phil said:

I know it’s tough when we can’t communicate in-game .. but the Foxes 🦊 have ONE important rule ..

So .. until we can communicate effectively during CK matches .. DON’T use scouts.

Okay, will do.

Sorry i have had a rough patch with trophies which is strange a my stage in the prestige level.

thanks for going to all that effort to get me in, you won't regret it!:)

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 4:29 PM, Phil said:

I have penciled in a time to get discord next week.

I am going away from the 4 to the 7 of October, so I might not be able to earn trophies:(

I look forward to chating to you and the team on discord:)

That’s excellent news 👍

I consider gang communication (discord and in-game chat) to provide up to 90% of the benefit of being in a gang. The camaraderie created is similar to that of being in an AFL team .. a fitting comparison as we count the hours down to that great game on the last Saturday in September ! The AFL Grand Final is the greatest sporting spectacle on the planet .. the Super Bowl doesn’t even come close 😂 (though I confess to being a little biased).

While you won’t get access to in-game chat until Zeptolab get their act together, here’s a taste of both from the current CK match 😀

A2A846D1-2CA4-426A-93CA-FB500D543E96.png

2BB16F9F-F400-4F59-A6A3-B67943282E49.png

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2019 at 9:01 AM, Phil said:

That’s excellent news 👍

I consider gang communication (discord and in-game chat) to provide up to 90% of the benefit of being in a gang. The camaraderie created is similar to that of being in an AFL team .. a fitting comparison as we count the hours down to that great game on the last Saturday in September ! The AFL Grand Final is the greatest sporting spectacle on the planet .. the Super Bowl doesn’t even come close 😂 (though I confess to being a little biased).

While you won’t get access to in-game chat until Zeptolab get their act together, here’s a taste of both from the current CK match 😀

A2A846D1-2CA4-426A-93CA-FB500D543E96.png

2BB16F9F-F400-4F59-A6A3-B67943282E49.png

I've got discord:)

how do I get to the foxes discord sever and do I have to be chating with the gang or

just read what you say and follow orders?

Excellent news 👍

The Foxes 🦊 discord server address is .. discord.gg/DBunBBm .. which will enable you to access a range of different channels.

Alternatively, you can send direct messages to individuals on discord. I am Grandpa Phil #5345 

Chatting with the gang is entirely optional .. but reading our specific channel for City Kings matches (kings-chat) will be very helpful.

I also highly recommend joining the CATS discord server .. there are many channels there that provide extremely valuable information about the game, and its future direction.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Phil said:

Excellent news 👍

The Foxes 🦊 discord server address is .. discord.gg/DBunBBm .. which will enable you to access a range of different channels.

Alternatively, you can send direct messages to individuals on discord. I am Grandpa Phil #5345 

Chatting with the gang is entirely optional .. but reading our specific channel for City Kings matches (kings-chat) will be very helpful.

I also highly recommend joining the CATS discord server .. there are many channels there that provide extremely valuable information about the game, and its future direction.

5k GF trophies/3rounds (GANK BOX RANK 5). 

Active chat and active members on both CK and GF. If you guys wanna join, feel free to come. We're getting shorthanded here.

Regards, CATCRIPPLERS.

IMG_20191015_014312.jpg

Crookshanks gang is looking for some active players to join us! We are currently a group of 14 people so plenty of space for new arrivals. We are a laid back gang so is perfect for those who want to take part in City king battles and gang fights without meeting any requirements. All we ask is that you are active players, collect as many trophies as you can and take part in City king battles. Prestige is currently set at 1 or higher

I have been searching on the in-game gang search for more than 1.5 years. The best gangs I have found only have 2-6 players who get decent trophy count. 

I would very much like to join a gang, where if you don't get substantial trophies, you are kicked. Tires of lenient leaders who let the gang continue to suffer. 

I would make my own gang, but it seems like this late in the game, it would take forever to build a decent team.

I make an average of 600 trophies per cycle (unless I refresh with gems) and I'm one of the most acrime players you'll ever find.

This is my 5th account (previous accounts lost in the ether)

And am only prestige3 lvl 13, but am growing stronger every day.

I have been searching on the in-game gang search for more than 1.5 years. The best gangs I have found only have 2-6 players who get decent trophy count. 

I would very much like to join a gang, where if you don't get substantial trophies, you are kicked. Tires of lenient leaders who let the gang continue to suffer. 

I would make my own gang, but it seems like this late in the game, it would take forever to build a decent team.

I make an average of 600 trophies per cycle (unless I refresh with gems) and I'm one of the most acrime players you'll ever find.

21 hours ago, KeepOneRolled said:

@KeepOneRolled -- check out Fat Tracks Federation.  we have 4 gangs to accommodate players of various levels and styles.  three of our gangs finished in the top 100 last city, 2 always get the rank 6 gang box and the other two typically get rank 5 or 6.  we use discord for all of our communication, so that's mandatory.  you can join our discord server by going to tiny.cc/fattracks (enter that in a web browser) and type "interview" at the doorbell.

I use line for gaming comms. Far superior to discord. I won't reinstall that clunky garbage again. Sorry.

Besides, I've looked up fat tracks in the in game search several times over the last couple of weeks, and never had ANY search results whatsoever.

17 hours ago, KeepOneRolled said:

I use line for gaming comms. Far superior to discord. I won't reinstall that clunky garbage again. Sorry.

Besides, I've looked up fat tracks in the in game search several times over the last couple of weeks, and never had ANY search results whatsoever.

the gang names are cougar tracks, fat cats, feral felines (all top 100) and skinny kittens (dev gang), but if you're not willing to use discord there's no real reason to search them up.  as far as line is concerned, that's probably going to be a bit of a challenge.  discord and telegram are by far the most popular chat apps in the cats community...there's some whatsapp gangs in asia, but i'm not aware of any that use line.  sorry i couldn't be more help.

No worries. Im shocked that telegram and discord are the most popular apps for comms in this game

As far as I am concerned the are the top 2 worst apps available for comms for gamers. Telegram being #1 worst, and discord #2. 

That's like everyone joining in on a racing team, but required to use Yugos and geo metros only.

Why does everyone use discord? Is because the game has a discord page?

That's a weak reason to use one of the worst gamer comms app in the app store. I am thoroughly confused by this.