Fezzik

Join a Gang!

555 posts in this topic

Thanks for the reply 👌 Ultimate cars have become really strong by now. I can't promise many things for the CK, the only thing I could do is replace your cars with mine 😂

However, I am now quite active and able to constantly get new ultimate parts. If you still consider me please send the discord link via pm. 

I’ve been playing CATS actively and continuously since 27 May 2017 .. just over 3 years now 😀. Despite advancing to Prestige 77, I find that the top pay to win players have ultimate cars that are virtually unplayable ! Fortunately, our gang doesn’t play the top 10 gangs very often 😂.

I do my best to compete .. and that’s all I ask of any Fox 🦊 

The screenshot below (from an earlier post in this topic) provides the discord server link for Fellow Foxes 🦊 .. one of the very few original gangs that still has some original members, and is still competitive in City Kings as we contest our 8th city 😀

45ED5506-936C-40F5-9076-DE643FD40CE4.png

On 6/13/2020 at 12:29 AM, Phil said:

I’ve been playing CATS actively and continuously since 27 May 2017 .. just over 3 years now 😀. Despite advancing to Prestige 77, I find that the top pay to win players have ultimate cars that are virtually unplayable ! Fortunately, our gang doesn’t play the top 10 gangs very often 😂.

I do my best to compete .. and that’s all I ask of any Fox 🦊 

The screenshot below (from an earlier post in this topic) provides the discord server link for Fellow Foxes 🦊 .. one of the very few original gangs that still has some original members, and is still competitive in City Kings as we contest our 8th city 😀

45ED5506-936C-40F5-9076-DE643FD40CE4.png

Sorry Phil I quit cos I have a girlfriend and she thought the game sucked and I was wasting my time playing it.

Good to hear from you again Flyfisher 😀

It’s true that CATS isn’t for everyone .. but I still enjoy it .. and there are so many video games out there that are so much worse !

That said, Zeptolab continue to ruin CATS as a competitive game for those of us who remain f2p (free to play) ☹️ 

To be a top 100 player (ultimate league) or a top 100 gang (city kings) you now have to be p2w (pay to win). In the case of city kings (CK), your gang must either have players who have bought offers to enhance their ultimate cars, or who buy heals/scouts during a match to gain a competitive advantage.

The rationale for spending money on a game that offers no monetary reward is very difficult to understand .. but it seems like more and more players are prepared to do this ! I can only hope that many of these players also get girlfriends 😂

Fellow Foxes 🦊 (ranked #116 in CK) recently played the #100 ranked gang. We were completely overpowered .. illustrating the significant gap between p2w and f2p gangs (despite just 16 places separating us on the CK leaderboard).

Until there are separate CK divisions for p2w and f2p gangs, this “competition” will continue to be a joke 🤡.

51FD09AF-8EE1-406C-B701-8C5E28727E16.png

15E4CE13-073C-4230-BC4A-44CD2EF89F54.png

16476FFA-0517-4554-8651-0F769241B911.png

Edited by Phil

The Feral Cats (55424) are recruiting.

F2P ok...

Every Monday the bottom 5 members without gangfight trophies are culled, so we only require you to play once a week.

(Naturally we would prefer daily players, but we'll take anyone who wants to add gang boxes to their parts supply)

Come join us and discuss builds and tactics.