Fezzik

Join a Gang!

488 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a friendly gang. My prestige level is 0 and I'm currently at stage 14, I left my old gang because I was not as powerful and wasn't at their level yet.

Thanks,

Sniffles#33354

Hey all - I'm Prestige level 1, on stage 5......I average about 120 trophies per gang fight cycle.  Anyone need a contributor of my level?

Hi,

My son (6 years old) and I (very old) are relative 'newbies' to the game and are looking for a friendly and active gang to join. Currently, we are in different gangs, which both have about 15-20% participation from other players.

About us.....

We are both active and play the game independently on different devices.

We are both Stage 12 (no prestige) and consistently get 825 points/trophies per round.

All our cars, weapons and accessories are Stage 13/14, maximum level and at 60% bonus.

Our strategy is to fight for boxes, fight for crowns, open boxes, then complain to each other about what we didn't get.

Both of us are able to defeat Stage 17 players in our respective gangs.

Now, about you.....

Magillacuddy.png

Simple Simon.png

Come join Fellow Foxes 🦊😀

We are getting around 8,000 🏆 at the moment .. a rank 5 gang box every round! 

We can earn a lot more trophies than this, but a large number of our gang are prestiging currently. We are all very active players, ranging from members who have just started out to a couple of Prestige 20 players.

I am a grandpa myself .. and have played quite a bit of CATS with my grandson. We would love to have you two join the gang. We will be the #1 gang in CATS one day .. that is my promise to all who are part of Fellow Foxes 🦊 

You can reply to this post or PM me on the Forum .. or find Grandpa Phil on CATS discord .. and I will arrange to get you guys into our gang.

7 hours ago, Phil said:

Come join Fellow Foxes

You can reply to this post or PM me on the Forum .. or find Grandpa Phil on CATS discord .. and I will arrange to get you guys into our gang.

Thank you for the reply and the invitaion, PM sent. I am not familiar with "CATS Discord"

- Magillacuddy

Hello, my name is Sniffles (tag Sniffles#33354) I'm a homeless kitten in search of a friendly, active gang (that speaks english). I'm currently prestige 1 and at stage 5 I hope someone invites me soon or this kitten will probably be put up for adoption. Btw I left my previous gang because half the gang was really inactive.

Contact Me Through Discord:

Demonetised#4108

Hello, I`m Deviana leader of the Bad Rabbits gang. We didn`t have much luck so far our former leader and almost half of previously active players had stopped playing for some reason or other. Now we have problems finding active players. Even like this we succeeded to win 4870 cups at one point with only 11 of us playing. We are very determined daily players but without crazy requirements cose we all have lives outside this game. All you need to do is to play this game regularly.... oh and win as many cups as you can :)

If you are interested leave message here or contact me on Discord: Deviana#6612

• Thanks 1

HI Deviana, I see you have contacted me through discord, I tried joining the gang but it was prestige 10 only, so I'm stuck as a homeless kitten, please respond asap so I won't have to keep living under my neighbor's bridge. Thank you.

Hi. I'm a prestige 0 stage 19 player. I'm advancing every time. I get 700-800 points in the gang fights. Left my previous gang cos they barerly making it to chest 3 so I basically had 30-40% of their points. Looking for active and ambitious clan. 

Screenshot_2018-02-27-21-24-35-424_com.zeptolab.cats.google.png

Screenshot_2018-02-27-21-24-15-161_com.zeptolab.cats.google.png

On 1/9/2018 at 4:49 AM, Sniffles said:

I'm looking for a friendly gang. My prestige level is 0 and I'm currently at stage 14, I left my old gang because I was not as powerful and wasn't at their level yet.

Thanks,

Sniffles#33354

Howdy sniff. Come join us, our clan is active with trophies and would love to have new active members like yourself. Message me back if you'e interested.

On 2/27/2018 at 1:25 PM, LukasSnR said:

Hi. I'm a prestige 0 stage 19 player. I'm advancing every time. I get 700-800 points in the gang fights. Left my previous gang cos they barerly making it to chest 3 so I basically had 30-40% of their points. Looking for active and ambitious clan. 

Screenshot_2018-02-27-21-24-35-424_com.zeptolab.cats.google.png

Screenshot_2018-02-27-21-24-15-161_com.zeptolab.cats.google.png

Would love to have you in our clan! Message me back for the info bro

Greased Scarz is RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS! 

As you can see, I am one of our top contributors, however I can' t do it alone. I would love for you guys to join our clan so we can work together to unlock better chests together! I' active in the chat but you don't need to be, just play every round & have fun! Kik  me @ wapodmenace

I will make room for you :)

Screenshot_20180302-145353.png

Screenshot_20180302-145404.png

7 hours ago, Wapo said:

Greased Scarz is RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS! 

As you can see, I am one of our top contributors, however I can' t do it alone. I would love for you guys to join our clan so we can work together to unlock better chests together! I' active in the chat but you don't need to be, just play every round & have fun! Kik  me @ wapodmenace

I will make room for you :)

Screenshot_20180302-145353.png

Screenshot_20180302-145404.png

i want to join your gang please

10 hours ago, LuckyGUyXd said:

i want to join your gang please

Please send me your usernames and I will clear up some room for anyone interested. Message me on Kik: Wapodmenace

13 minutes ago, RainNL said:

IHello,

i’m searching for a clan, currently p0 s13

652AEEF1-2DD1-4735-AA96-35ADC26787AD.png

Hey rain, go ahead and join. Add me on Kik so we can communicate more efficiently

21 minutes ago, Wapo said:

Hey rain, go ahead and join. Add me on Kik so we can communicate more efficiently

I did but it is full. I’ve added you on kik

21 minutes ago, Wapo said:

I did but it is full. I’ve added you on kik

Come join my gang “The Drow” I’m looking for full participation in gang fights I will kick if you aren’t pulling you weight, prestige lvl 2 is required.

THEDROW#63123

Fight or Die