Fezzik

Join a Gang!

488 posts in this topic

Hello Friends,

Good day !

I am Prestige 1 , Stage 7 , Points 13435 and I am looking for an active Gang and let me know if i will be of use. I am active daily and participate in Gang wars

12 minutes ago, Vishal said:

Hello Friends,

Good day !

I am Prestige 1 , Stage 7 , Points 13435 and I am looking for an active Gang and let me know if i will be of use. I am active daily and participate in Gang wars

Hey man. Download kik & message me: wapodmenace 

I would love to have you in our gang

Hi Uri ( Wapodmenace )

Thank you so much.I have downloaded kik and have messaged you as well. Waiting for your reply in Kik. 

Very active player looking for a gang. I always do my gang attacks. I am prestige 1 stage 9. I am very active but want to comunicate only through the game, not kik or diacord or anything. I would be a good addittion to your clan. Will check here if there is any offer

12 minutes ago, Champi said:

Very active player looking for a gang. I always do my gang attacks. I am prestige 1 stage 9. I am very active but want to comunicate only through the game, not kik or diacord or anything. I would be a good addittion to your clan. Will check here if there is any offer

Join us  Champi. You would be a great addition.

Search: Greased Scarz 

Edited by Wapo
Mis spell

Looking for a solid clan to join. I'm active several times a day, and want to reap the extra rewards. I'm currently stage 11, P-0. Only started a handful of days ago. 

I am looking for active clan. My contribution per clan wars is between 400 and 1100. Nickname DIMITRIS. Prestige 3 metal parts ... for now...

54 minutes ago, Dimitris said:

I am looking for active clan. My contribution per clan wars is between 400 and 1100. Nickname DIMITRIS. Prestige 3 metal parts ... for now...

Hey dimitris,  welcome to the forum. We would love to have an active player like you in our gang. Add me on kik: Wapodmenace

On 1/23/2018 at 3:34 AM, Magillacuddy said:

Thank you for the reply and the invitaion, PM sent. I am not familiar with "CATS Discord"

- Magillacuddy

Have you and your son found a good gang?

I AM LOOKING JUST ONE AT LEAST PLAYERS WHO HAVE ULTIMATE MACHINES INFO IS IN SIGNITURE 

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

4 hours ago, Madhens said:

I AM LOOKING JUST ONE AT LEAST PLAYERS WHO HAVE ULTIMATE MACHINES INFO IS IN SIGNITURE 

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Hey Madhens, we are currently on a 4 win streak in Kings of the City. We have some strong ULTIMATE machines so come join us if you do too! Add me on Kik for easier communication: Wapodmenace

We are seeking active players with Ultimate Machines. We've been slowly growing the group, but need active Cats. Our group is limited to P1+ right now. I'm the leader and I'm active in the fights, king of city and chat. I'm a P10 and climbing quick. I produce 800+/round. We have several members producing 400-500+ with some new members building. Please feel free to check us out. Gang ID is AMERICATS#44737

Edited by Americats

On 13/03/2018 at 1:02 AM, Wapo said:

Hey Madhens, we are currently on a 4 win streak in Kings of the City. We have some strong ULTIMATE machines so come join us if you do too! Add me on Kik for easier communication: Wapodmenace

No sorry I love my clan but I will add you and I might join on 1 account

looking for an active clan... currently 1/17 right now... will be leaving my old clan as soon as i get our gang box... anyone care to adopt me? i can contribute 50+ trophies or more depending on the enemy... tia <redhorse>

also had 3 ultimate cars to be used in kings of the city...

active time btw is 8am to 10pm +8gmt...

Edited by redhorse

1 hour ago, redhorse said:

looking for an active clan... currently 1/17 right now... will be leaving my old clan as soon as i get our gang box... anyone care to adopt me? i can contribute 50+ trophies or more depending on the enemy... tia <redhorse>

also had 3 ultimate cars to be used in kings of the city...

active time btw is 8am to 10pm +8gmt...

Hey there lil kitty. Ever seen the movie lion king? Remember Scar, the bad uncle.. Yeah this gang is in remembrance of him lol anywho, we would love to adopt you! Add me on Kik to make this process smoother: Wapodmenace.  Hope to hear back from you

On 3/8/2018 at 2:51 AM, Wapo said:

Sure thing. Let me know when you're ready and I will make some room 4 you

Hey,

looking for a more active clan.

You have a spot? not really into communicating via kik...

Am prestige 6 and can contribute

also, good ultimate machines

17 minutes ago, peer said:

Hey,

looking for a more active clan.

You have a spot? not really into communicating via kik...

Am prestige 6 and can contribute

also, good ultimate machines

Sure thing man. Search us up: Greased Scarz

and I'll say join requirements to prestige or higher to save ur spot

Pilot...check out my gang AMERICATS#44737 I'm a P10 and wicked active. We have won back to back City King battles and typically hit level 3 or 4 gang boxes with just 15 high level contributors. Another productive member would be awesome especially with Ultimate Machines. We are active in the chat and coordinate our battles. If you want to have some fun, chat with other users and win some stuff join our gang!

Calling all fighting cats......calling all fighting cats.....

Gang ID: Jungle Cats #5294 is looking for good, active members.

We are not the top gang, but we are constantly evolving and improving our game.

We are getting rid of inactive or poor contributors so that good fighters can join us!

I’m looking for players that’s active daily

Gang ID: Kardinal Venom#142. As im posting this there’s 10 available spots. I will update as people join

Hi guys P0S20 player here looking for an active clan

Can contribute >100 trophies per cycle

Have 3 ultimate machines

New to the game but i think i understand it pretty well