Fezzik

Join a Gang!

435 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Juzzo said:

Hi guys P0S20 player here looking for an active clan

Can contribute >100 trophies per cycle

Have 3 ultimate machines

 

New to the game but i think i understand it pretty well

Hey bro, you're welcome to join us! Message me back for details :) we could use a few more active players like yourself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for an active gang! I’m currently Prestige 1 Stage 8 and I’m usually on whenever I can! I can usually do 400-800 in the gang fights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Freddy said:

Looking for an active gang! I’m currently Prestige 1 Stage 8 and I’m usually on whenever I can! I can usually do 400-800 in the gang fights

 join us bro! Search: Greased Scarz. Message me when you find it and I will save you a spot! Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello my ingame-name is Jan3778 and I am Prestige 0 Level 15 right now. I'm looking for a new, active Gang because my leader left and the Gang is breaking apart.

I'm very active and I'm ranking up very fast.

I can get between 50 and 80 Trophies in the 3day cycle.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 1:09 PM, Dimitris said:

I am looking for active clan. My contribution per clan wars is between 400 and 1100. Nickname DIMITRIS. Prestige 3 metal parts ... for now...

This guy is awesome in your clan. I know. We lost him. 😐

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MasterJan said:

Hello my ingame-name is Jan3778 and I am Prestige 0 Level 15 right now. I'm looking for a new, active Gang because my leader left and the Gang is breaking apart.

I'm very active and I'm ranking up very fast.

I can get between 50 and 80 Trophies in the 3day cycle.

 

Looking for more active players in my clan. We have 3 main contributors atm. Gotta start somewhere right? If you're interestred in a spot I'll open one up for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CoolMagnet said:

This guy is awesome in your clan. I know. We lost him. 😐

He really is! Active, chill and super strong & dependable. I found a gem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Freddytry joining “Cougar Tracks” we are now a top 450 gang which makes 6800 trophies and are very close to becoming a top 100 gang in KOTC again! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Group on KiK app for Players looking for Gangs.

Download KiK app and search groups for "CATSGAME".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NotANewb said:

@Freddytry joining “Cougar Tracks” we are now a top 450 gang which makes 6800 trophies and are very close to becoming a top 100 gang in KOTC again! 

 

 

Can’t join, I’m Prestige 1 not 3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can pm when you are ready to join and I will lower the requirements, other wise somebody random would join within a minute of lowering the requirements 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

you can pm when you are ready to join and I will lower the requirements, other wise somebody random would join within a minute of lowering the requirements 

 

 

Ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xem cách chúng tôi làm gì với 8 chàng trai, :)chúng tôi vẫn còn 30 giờ để có được nhiều điểm nóng hơn trong thời gian này. 

10k không quá khó với tất cả các băng nhóm. Nhưng bạn có biết tại sao thành viên của tôi không leaft để băng đảng khác. Nguyên nhân chúng tôi r đội. Chúng tôi r hầu như không hài hước:)

Nếu game thủ cứng ur và muốn một nhà, băng đảng của tôi là sự lựa chọn tốt nhất cho bạn. Tôi đã từng tham gia một băng nhóm. Và dễ dàng trong top 10. Bây giờ chúng ta xây dựng lại ngôi nhà mới. Đi với chúng tôi. Nếu bạn muốn mạnh mẽ hơn:)

Screenshot_20180325-093617.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Cat in stage 21 looking for a suitable gang to rip other felines to shreds!

Alxndr64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for an active gang, some that has discord, telegram, or other messaging chat rather than the crappy chat in the game. Looking for nice people mostly, not another source of stress or anxiety :)

I'm still at prestige 1, been staying and dominating at stage 16, managed to get max trophies few times. Now camping in silver(?) league to get easy 3 parts per round. Gold was too much for me, tried surviving there but didn't get parts easily :D 

I've been in the same gang that I joined when I started but it's come to the point I have to say goodbye to them since it's too inactive..

I'm an adult and social so you will find me a good person to work with.

PS: Hi Fezzik, long time no see fellow thief ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same, I'm a newbie on stage 7 but have only played few days, progressing fast, most clans just die out in 2 seconds

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2018 at 2:27 PM, Lelu said:

PS: Hi Fezzik, long time no see fellow thief ;)

Hey Lelu!  Great to see you!  Hit me up on telegram sometime.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Group on KiK app for Players looking for Gangs.

Download KiK app and search groups for "CATSGAME".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/26/2018 at 7:27 PM, Lelu said:

Looking for an active gang, some that has discord, telegram, or other messaging chat rather than the crappy chat in the game. Looking for nice people mostly, not another source of stress or anxiety :)

I'm still at prestige 1, been staying and dominating at stage 16, managed to get max trophies few times. Now camping in silver(?) league to get easy 3 parts per round. Gold was too much for me, tried surviving there but didn't get parts easily :D 

I've been in the same gang that I joined when I started but it's come to the point I have to say goodbye to them since it's too inactive..

I'm an adult and social so you will find me a good person to work with.

PS: Hi Fezzik, long time no see fellow thief ;)

Hi Lela,

Im leader for a gang call Non PresTigers, like yourself I’m low Prestige, I camped for a while to get the higher gang trophies. Obviously that has now all come to an end with restrictions. Currently rebuilding gang as have had some key members quit since update.

We have senior players in gang who are active on messenger and discuss gang affairs, tactics, etc.

We have our own webpage packed full of tactics, tips and also our gang rules and aims. Should give you a real flavour on who we are, try before you buy!

nonprestigers.simplesite.com

Lastly, I’m 40, so on a technicality an adult, and the senior members in gang are also adults. We are active and social and very much encourage plain speaking.

You sound like the type of person we would ideally 

Iike in the team, so if your interested than please give me a shout

Zak Attack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for an account active gang. I'm currently stage 17! And will promote tonight.

 

I have 3 constructs for City Kings and am currently place 7 in my ultimate league

 

My clan is not that active, I want to join a active one. Game name is lux07. Please message me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now