Fezzik

Join a Gang!

249 posts in this topic

Hello my ingame-name is Jan3778 and I am Prestige 0 Level 15 right now. I'm looking for a new, active Gang because my leader left and the Gang is breaking apart.

I'm very active and I'm ranking up very fast.

I can get between 50 and 80 Trophies in the 3day cycle.

On 3/10/2018 at 1:09 PM, Dimitris said:

I am looking for active clan. My contribution per clan wars is between 400 and 1100. Nickname DIMITRIS. Prestige 3 metal parts ... for now...

This guy is awesome in your clan. I know. We lost him. 😐

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, MasterJan said:

Hello my ingame-name is Jan3778 and I am Prestige 0 Level 15 right now. I'm looking for a new, active Gang because my leader left and the Gang is breaking apart.

I'm very active and I'm ranking up very fast.

I can get between 50 and 80 Trophies in the 3day cycle.

Looking for more active players in my clan. We have 3 main contributors atm. Gotta start somewhere right? If you're interestred in a spot I'll open one up for you.

3 minutes ago, CoolMagnet said:

This guy is awesome in your clan. I know. We lost him. 😐

He really is! Active, chill and super strong & dependable. I found a gem

@Freddytry joining “Cougar Tracks” we are now a top 450 gang which makes 6800 trophies and are very close to becoming a top 100 gang in KOTC again! 

New Group on KiK app for Players looking for Gangs.

Download KiK app and search groups for "CATSGAME".

5 hours ago, NotANewb said:

@Freddytry joining “Cougar Tracks” we are now a top 450 gang which makes 6800 trophies and are very close to becoming a top 100 gang in KOTC again! 

Can’t join, I’m Prestige 1 not 3 

you can pm when you are ready to join and I will lower the requirements, other wise somebody random would join within a minute of lowering the requirements 

18 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

you can pm when you are ready to join and I will lower the requirements, other wise somebody random would join within a minute of lowering the requirements 

Ready

Xem cách chúng tôi làm gì với 8 chàng trai, :)chúng tôi vẫn còn 30 giờ để có được nhiều điểm nóng hơn trong thời gian này. 

10k không quá khó với tất cả các băng nhóm. Nhưng bạn có biết tại sao thành viên của tôi không leaft để băng đảng khác. Nguyên nhân chúng tôi r đội. Chúng tôi r hầu như không hài hước:)

Nếu game thủ cứng ur và muốn một nhà, băng đảng của tôi là sự lựa chọn tốt nhất cho bạn. Tôi đã từng tham gia một băng nhóm. Và dễ dàng trong top 10. Bây giờ chúng ta xây dựng lại ngôi nhà mới. Đi với chúng tôi. Nếu bạn muốn mạnh mẽ hơn:)

Screenshot_20180325-093617.png

New Cat in stage 21 looking for a suitable gang to rip other felines to shreds!

Alxndr64

Looking for an active gang, some that has discord, telegram, or other messaging chat rather than the crappy chat in the game. Looking for nice people mostly, not another source of stress or anxiety :)

I'm still at prestige 1, been staying and dominating at stage 16, managed to get max trophies few times. Now camping in silver(?) league to get easy 3 parts per round. Gold was too much for me, tried surviving there but didn't get parts easily :D 

I've been in the same gang that I joined when I started but it's come to the point I have to say goodbye to them since it's too inactive..

I'm an adult and social so you will find me a good person to work with.

PS: Hi Fezzik, long time no see fellow thief ;)

On 3/26/2018 at 2:27 PM, Lelu said:

Hey Lelu!  Great to see you!  Hit me up on telegram sometime.

• Thanks 1

New Group on KiK app for Players looking for Gangs.

Download KiK app and search groups for "CATSGAME".

On 3/26/2018 at 7:27 PM, Lelu said:

Looking for an active gang, some that has discord, telegram, or other messaging chat rather than the crappy chat in the game. Looking for nice people mostly, not another source of stress or anxiety :)

I'm still at prestige 1, been staying and dominating at stage 16, managed to get max trophies few times. Now camping in silver(?) league to get easy 3 parts per round. Gold was too much for me, tried surviving there but didn't get parts easily :D 

I've been in the same gang that I joined when I started but it's come to the point I have to say goodbye to them since it's too inactive..

I'm an adult and social so you will find me a good person to work with.

Hi Lela,

Im leader for a gang call Non PresTigers, like yourself I’m low Prestige, I camped for a while to get the higher gang trophies. Obviously that has now all come to an end with restrictions. Currently rebuilding gang as have had some key members quit since update.

We have senior players in gang who are active on messenger and discuss gang affairs, tactics, etc.

We have our own webpage packed full of tactics, tips and also our gang rules and aims. Should give you a real flavour on who we are, try before you buy!

nonprestigers.simplesite.com

Lastly, I’m 40, so on a technicality an adult, and the senior members in gang are also adults. We are active and social and very much encourage plain speaking.

You sound like the type of person we would ideally 

Iike in the team, so if your interested than please give me a shout

Zak Attack

Looking for an account active gang. I'm currently stage 17! And will promote tonight.

I have 3 constructs for City Kings and am currently place 7 in my ultimate league

My clan is not that active, I want to join a active one. Game name is lux07. Please message me

3 hours ago, Lux said:

Looking for an account active gang. I'm currently stage 17! And will promote tonight.

I have 3 constructs for City Kings and am currently place 7 in my ultimate league

My clan is not that active, I want to join a active one. Game name is lux07. Please message me

Hi Lux,

Im Zak Attack, leader for nonprestigers,  we are an active gang in both gang fights and City Kings. Since updates I have lost some key members so am currently rebuilding gang. Please visit our webpage to get an idea of who we are..........

Gang Rules, our aims, Tactics, combos an more.

I have 3/4 vacancies in my gang and will be kicking inactive and non social members later today. If you like the sound of who we are the PM me and I would be happy to make room for you.

Zak Attack

What Up Zak Attack! My gang actually just started a City King battle with your crew. Americats. Wicked ironic. Best of luck my friend.

- Dubtastic -

Screenshot_2018-04-03-22-26-58.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Americats said:

What Up Zak Attack! My gang actually just started a City King battle with your crew. Americats. Wicked ironic. Best of luck my friend.

- Dubtastic -

Well, apart from my phobia of clowns (man that’s a scary pic) I’m all good. Seem evenly matched at moment, unless of course you have another 10 or so gang members about to join. May the best kitten win.

On 4/3/2018 at 3:05 AM, ZakAttack said:

Hi Lux,

Im Zak Attack, leader for nonprestigers,  we are an active gang in both gang fights and City Kings. Since updates I have lost some key members so am currently rebuilding gang. Please visit our webpage to get an idea of who we are..........

Gang Rules, our aims, Tactics, combos an more.

I have 3/4 vacancies in my gang and will be kicking inactive and non social members later today. If you like the sound of who we are the PM me and I would be happy to make room for you.

Zak Attack

I am currently stage 20 now. I'm interested in joining. I left my gang because another game recruited then stiffed me.

I'm very interested

7 hours ago, Lux said:

I am currently stage 20 now. I'm interested in joining. I left my gang because another game recruited then stiffed me.

I'm very interested

Fantastic Lux, look forward to you joining.

Ok, our time zones maybe out but if your ready I can make room for you now?

Zak Attack

On 3.4.2018 at 12:46 AM, ZakAttack said:

Hi Lela,

Im leader for a gang call Non PresTigers, like yourself I’m low Prestige, I camped for a while to get the higher gang trophies. Obviously that has now all come to an end with restrictions. Currently rebuilding gang as have had some key members quit since update.

We have senior players in gang who are active on messenger and discuss gang affairs, tactics, etc.

We have our own webpage packed full of tactics, tips and also our gang rules and aims. Should give you a real flavour on who we are, try before you buy!

Lastly, I’m 40, so on a technicality an adult, and the senior members in gang are also adults. We are active and social and very much encourage plain speaking.

You sound like the type of person we would ideally 

Iike in the team, so if your interested than please give me a shout

Zak Attack

So what is the messaging platform? Facebook messenger?

Hi Lelu,

Yes, messaging platform for senior players (I’m looking for a least 1 more, proberly 2) is Facebook Messenger.

Did you get a chance to look at webpage? I use this as a permanent footprint for gang members to refer to, as you quite rightly pointed out, because the chat provided is a bit crap. It is updated regularly with input from gang members (mainly the seniors).

Just realized got your name wrong earlier, apologies.