Fezzik

Join a Gang!

469 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Lux said:

Looking for an account active gang. I'm currently stage 17! And will promote tonight.

I have 3 constructs for City Kings and am currently place 7 in my ultimate league

My clan is not that active, I want to join a active one. Game name is lux07. Please message me

Hi Lux,

Im Zak Attack, leader for nonprestigers,  we are an active gang in both gang fights and City Kings. Since updates I have lost some key members so am currently rebuilding gang. Please visit our webpage to get an idea of who we are..........

nonprestigers.simplesite.com

Gang Rules, our aims, Tactics, combos an more.

I have 3/4 vacancies in my gang and will be kicking inactive and non social members later today. If you like the sound of who we are the PM me and I would be happy to make room for you.

Zak Attack

What Up Zak Attack! My gang actually just started a City King battle with your crew. Americats. Wicked ironic. Best of luck my friend.

- Dubtastic -

Screenshot_2018-04-03-22-26-58.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Americats said:

What Up Zak Attack! My gang actually just started a City King battle with your crew. Americats. Wicked ironic. Best of luck my friend.

- Dubtastic -

Well, apart from my phobia of clowns (man that’s a scary pic) I’m all good. Seem evenly matched at moment, unless of course you have another 10 or so gang members about to join. May the best kitten win.

On 4/3/2018 at 3:05 AM, ZakAttack said:

Hi Lux,

Im Zak Attack, leader for nonprestigers,  we are an active gang in both gang fights and City Kings. Since updates I have lost some key members so am currently rebuilding gang. Please visit our webpage to get an idea of who we are..........

Gang Rules, our aims, Tactics, combos an more.

I have 3/4 vacancies in my gang and will be kicking inactive and non social members later today. If you like the sound of who we are the PM me and I would be happy to make room for you.

Zak Attack

I am currently stage 20 now. I'm interested in joining. I left my gang because another game recruited then stiffed me.

I'm very interested

7 hours ago, Lux said:

I am currently stage 20 now. I'm interested in joining. I left my gang because another game recruited then stiffed me.

I'm very interested

Fantastic Lux, look forward to you joining.

Ok, our time zones maybe out but if your ready I can make room for you now?

Zak Attack

On 3.4.2018 at 12:46 AM, ZakAttack said:

Hi Lela,

Im leader for a gang call Non PresTigers, like yourself I’m low Prestige, I camped for a while to get the higher gang trophies. Obviously that has now all come to an end with restrictions. Currently rebuilding gang as have had some key members quit since update.

We have senior players in gang who are active on messenger and discuss gang affairs, tactics, etc.

We have our own webpage packed full of tactics, tips and also our gang rules and aims. Should give you a real flavour on who we are, try before you buy!

Lastly, I’m 40, so on a technicality an adult, and the senior members in gang are also adults. We are active and social and very much encourage plain speaking.

You sound like the type of person we would ideally 

Iike in the team, so if your interested than please give me a shout

Zak Attack

So what is the messaging platform? Facebook messenger?

Hi Lelu,

Yes, messaging platform for senior players (I’m looking for a least 1 more, proberly 2) is Facebook Messenger.

Did you get a chance to look at webpage? I use this as a permanent footprint for gang members to refer to, as you quite rightly pointed out, because the chat provided is a bit crap. It is updated regularly with input from gang members (mainly the seniors).

Just realized got your name wrong earlier, apologies.

On 4/4/2018 at 3:28 AM, Americats said:

- Dubtastic -

Screenshot_2018-04-03-22-26-58.png

Good battle, I think you lack numbers on CK from your gang, very much as we do. The final score did not reflect the battle fairly, I think our win was a lot closer. All the best for the future....... our paths may cross again.

PS: Seriously fella, that is one real scary profile pic, I hate clowns 😧

Been playing the game for 24hrs or so and I'll be sticking to this like glue. Anyone got any gangs I can join or would it be worth starting my own and trying to fill it up?

Hey, you know what? Does anyone have any spots in there gang for a 1/16 guy who can probably do 13 trophies in gang fight because of crashing?

At least I'm kinda creative for city kings?

Salut, Hello, nous venons de démarrer un clan essentiellement fr mais pas que.

Hi, fresh new clan with froggies inside but everyone is welcome 

Prestige 1 demandé et assez actif et sociable 

Nom du clan / Gang  : RP1 (rise of the phoenix) 

Un server discord ; https://discord.gg/7HuMJHe

Bonne journée et bon jeu 

GrO 

Discord Gro#7793

On 4/15/2018 at 2:01 AM, Helpmeimjesus said:

Been playing the game for 24hrs or so and I'll be sticking to this like glue. Anyone got any gangs I can join or would it be worth starting my own and trying to fill it up?

Depending on your prestige level will effect who you can join. I would advise jump in with whoever gang is available and get the experience 1st. Don’t be scared to quit if the leader is quiet, does not communicate with you and the gang. DONT neglect City Kings and your Ultimates mate builds. Most gangs now want City King players as priority now (Its not long been added to game) Once you get more experience, plus that 1st prestige, you will find getting into better gangs easier. The forum here is a fantastic place to learn about different elements of gangs so you have started in a good place. Best of luck. 

Hello fellow cats! I've been on the forum for some time, I've had great success finding some solid players but we are still a couple players short of where I want this gang to be! If anyone is interested in joining us, we are in District 5 of City Kings. Message me here or on kik @Wapodmenace

Screenshot_20180417-133355.png

Hello Fellow CATS!

My gang Americats is looking for some solid active P2+ players. This is not only trophies, but within City Kings and chat. We coordinate and follow a strategy for trophies and Kings. I'm a VERY active leader and we have a pretty solid group, but really want to build on that. We are currently District 4 (one win from 5) in City Kings and are getting Gang Box 4s through 6s. If you'd like to join please message me.

Screenshot_2018-04-18-10-23-25.thumb.png.12cd7500dadf5091bac8a598a0460f17.pngScreenshot_2018-04-18-10-23-37.thumb.png.099578fc343bc2e0862aeed93f84e55d.png

GANG RECRUITMENT
Kittyswhoplay#1693
3 open spots again
Activity of @ least 5 trophies is a requirement during each 72 hr round. Most everyone contributes decent amounts of trophies and everyone plays KOTC
KOTC play is required if you've leveled to it
Simple as you play you stay
Inactive players will be kicked
We on average obtain gang box 4
**when commenting (ie: can I join etc.) responses to this post they wont be answered in a timely fashion, too busy gaming... dont ask just join 😻😃*********

See ya there ❤😻

Screenshot_2018-04-19-23-56-19.png

Screenshot_2018-04-19-23-57-24.png

Screenshot_2018-04-19-23-58-06.png

looking for an active clan: currently prestige 4 stage 7 (can contribute trophies minimum of 6 out of 10 opponents...) also has decent ultimate machines... ign: redhorse

Red horse, you are perfect for my gang, Cougar Tracks! We want a minimum of 200 trophies per 3 days (6/10 every time like you said) and active participation in CK, we always get a Gang Box 5 except last round and are almost always on the top 500 leaderboard 

My ingame is DIMITRIS.

Prestige 5 stage 23.

I am chilled and active.

My contribution is above 400 sometimes 1000 plus .

Looking for a clan with active players coz this way the game is more fun, interesting and goodies.

@Dimitris Join Cougar Tracks! We always get gang box 5 and are making a comeback in City Kings do to the new matchmaking system! If you see a spot open, just join, but if there is no spot, you can private message me here or on my Discord at NotANewb#9992

New, fairly active player is looking for a live gang where contribution of about 100 trophies would be enough for getting some gang boxes (in fact, all my previous gangs got nothing:(). Currently on stage 15 (about 8 hours from stage 16:/) no prestige:$

On 7-5-2018 at 3:44 PM, Esher said:

New, fairly active player is looking for a live gang where contribution of about 100 trophies would be enough for getting some gang boxes (in fact, all my previous gangs got nothing:(). Currently on stage 15 (about 8 hours from stage 16:/) no prestige:$

Dunno if you've already found a gang but you would always be welcome in ours. The gang is called russian damage and we are always searching for new, active members. Just let me know if you'd like for me to clear you a spot. 

Active Clan looking for members

GATORCAT#35981 is very active in gang fights and King Event. We just entered District 6 (hitting the 30 win mark) and regularly score between 2000 to 3000 points in the 3 day gang fights.

Currently minimum level is set to P1, but I purge inactives on a regular basis.

Message me if no space is available.

Hi i am boodygamal,

I am very active in gang wars and boxes (reach 9th opponent everytime)

Iam prestige 2 only in carbon parts 

I need an active clan which plaus alot in gang boxes.

Thanks

Hi i am boodygamal,

I am very active in gang wars and boxes (reach 9th opponent everytime)

Iam prestige 2 only in carbon parts 

I need an active clan which plaus alot in gang boxes.

Thanks