po_teletubbie

energy toolboxes lower value

8 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, po_teletubbie said:

the energy toolbox becomes into a lower value i will add 1 energy to my machine please add a high value for energy toolboxes

What do you mean? On Prestige 4, you can upgrade the energy toolbox to +2 energy for 4 paws.

Or do you mean parallel keeping the +1 value as well for a lower cost? Why? 

Edited by Shiriru

On 23/09/2017 at 2:28 AM, Shiriru said:

What do you mean? On Prestige 4, you can upgrade the energy toolbox to +2 energy for 4 paws.

Or do you mean parallel keeping the +1 value as well for a lower cost? Why? 

I believe he want more energy per toolbox , this would be logical I'll explain 

when you put a wood energy box it will cost you less for 1 energy , when you will put anything highter (gold box 5 star ) it will still add 1 POINTS (or two with skill) You see the issue? if not keep reading

so what the difference between the wood energy 1 star and gold 5 star? the price , why is there is a major price change between these two? it is exactly the same item , the same effect yet this does'nt make any sense....

22 minutes ago, Chaosdreamer said:

I believe he want more energy per toolbox , this would be logical I'll explain 

when you put a wood energy box it will cost you less for 1 energy , when you will put anything highter (gold box 5 star ) it will still add 1 POINTS (or two with skill) You see the issue? if not keep reading

so what the difference between the wood energy 1 star and gold 5 star? the price , why is there is a major price change between these two? it is exactly the same item , the same effect yet this does'nt make any sense....

There isn't a price change, although I do agree that stars on power toolboxes are pointless.

Okay this makes sense. The stars are really just here for the prices. A mentallity is to spend the box directly. so the cost should be equalised on a relative value.

For the example 5* metal:

• Merge cost of a 5* metal part: 6480 coins
  • Add a 5* metal energy toolbox: 11600 coins (+79%)

other toolboxes should have the same cost value i think (I have no examples on my inventory). can someone confirm this?

1 hour ago, Shiriru said:

Okay this makes sense. The stars are really just here for the prices. A mentallity is to spend the box directly. so the cost should be equalised on a relative value.

For the example 5* metal:

• Merge cost of a 5* metal part: 6480 coins
  • Add a 5* metal energy toolbox: 11600 coins (+79%)

other toolboxes should have the same cost value i think (I have no examples on my inventory). can someone confirm this?

On a 3 Star pyramide (gold) with 14 base energy (nothing add'ed / level'ed) 

*Adding a green 5 * 24600 coins

*adding a gold 1 * 27800 coins

*adding a gold 2 * 31200 coins

Note I did'nt merge anything , just the base price 

On my current build which already have +4 energy (I do have the skill to have extra point)

*Adding a green 5 * 98400 coins

*adding a gold 1 * 111200 coins

*adding a gold 2 * 124800 coins

as you can see the price increase is crazy for the same effect 

But there's limit for the price. At some point the final price is about 3.9 mil coins or if you prefer 33 gems. So people who buy gems use them to upgrade stats with toolboxes using gems. So if you see top ranking people having 2 mil hp and 1 mil atk it means he upgraded heavily with toolboxes. As a result you come to a stage where you have plenty unused toolboxes and no gems. Then you decide you buy gems for upgrade quickly or don't buy and upgrade slowly. Generally the system puts pressure on you to buy gems to remain competitive.

9 hours ago, Chaosdreamer said:

On a 3 Star pyramide (gold) with 14 base energy (nothing add'ed / level'ed) 

*Adding a green 5 * 24600 coins

*adding a gold 1 * 27800 coins

*adding a gold 2 * 31200 coins

Note I did'nt merge anything , just the base price 

On my current build which already have +4 energy (I do have the skill to have extra point)

*Adding a green 5 * 98400 coins

*adding a gold 1 * 111200 coins

*adding a gold 2 * 124800 coins

as you can see the price increase is crazy for the same effect 

Yeah I realized my mistake later.... Anyway let's face it, if you had the same price for the whole prestige, it would be ridiculous. Cost also depends on wether you put health toolboxes on the body.