Kawaii

A Brand New idea!

4 posts in this topic

Hey. As i played cats, i had a brillant idea going on in my head. Its the speed toolbox! You can fuse it into a part like rocket, blade or even wheels! The idea is that the upgraded part will be faster! For example tou fuse the speed toolbox into a blade, and it goes like 1.5x faster than usual. What do you think? 😄

Edited by Kawaii

First of all this is not a brand new idea. (Look at pokerman's sig) Secondly, this would be so game breaking and make the game so p2w and laggy and crashy and a lot of bad things. So I think this should not be implemented.

Well, i didnt know someone had rhe same idea as me. But i cant agree with "laggy and crashy and p2w and op". It could increase the speed of the item but decrease the health of the vehicle or something like that. 

42 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

Well, i didnt know someone had rhe same idea as me. But i cant agree with "laggy and crashy and p2w and op". It could increase the speed of the item but decrease the health of the vehicle or something like that. 

The second part is fine, but the first part.... If the top people paid to stack them like crazy or if people had them in quick fights..... Imagine what would happen.