Speedtek

Cheaters?

26 posts in this topic

Seems like there are some cheats floating around. I was at number 13 in the overall list and even while I was doing quick battle after quick battle, two guys jumped past me by 40k points. I saw this happen the other day and noticed later on that they had been removed.

are the admins actively monitoring cheating in the game? I sure hope so......

• Like 2

I don't think they are cheating. They could of instant promoted from their championship, winning a lot of rating points and winning the big bet winning some points too. Also, sometimes you have to refresh the leaderboard because it does not update while you are looking at it. Because you might have looked at the standings and they already got enough points to pass you. If you still believe they have cheated, contact ZeptoLabs in help and report the player's name and championship stage level.

• Like 2

Had to be at least one of them, noticed that one has been removed this AM. 

I am a little surprised at how the top 4 have accelerated in points over the last month as well. I mean we are talking millions of points.......you'd have to be spending 100's of $$$ and every waking moment in the game for this kind of advance. Ah well, looks like the programmers are definitely keeping an eye on it at any rate.

Yeah, and they could as well spend their whole day playing this game playing quick fights which I mean is crazy because you get bored after a while.

• Like 1

We watch over them, don't worry. We banned around 50 pilots with 200k+ raiting points who used cheats. They quickly climb to the top, they quickly fall from there.

• Like 10

Hi,

Just for example, I started to play two or tree days ago. I was in hospital. I played all the days. and make quick fight after quick fight I xasn't bored because this game is awesome. No place for cheating, this game is greater without this.

If the team want some analysis of my character, in order to have a well "nolife" 3 day playing, you can see it.

ow, I understand your point of view now. Maybe we can create a new post in order to give some ideas to the conceptors. what do you think about that?

The "problem" to this type of game? If you want to be powerfull rapidly, just play like a nolife. I agree in this because if you have one thing to make in order to be rapidly the best, game will losing interrest rapidly.

I'm sure that players have some good ideas to make this game more great. :) (sorry for my english, I'm French. )

Haha, I'm French too but Canadian. Yeah, perhaps ZeptoLabs can do something more interesting in the game while acquiring ranking points. Clans I think will be implemented and that is a good step down the road.

So, as of this morning.....I take it the new strategy to limit cheaters is to limit everyone based on what stage you are at? 

Noticed I have a little banner that says "stage 19 max" now.......obviously lower stages will have a lower limit, kind of takes away incentive to do the "prestige" round...no? I get that it's an easier solution than constant monitoring, but the fact that it ends up punishing those that don't cheat as well doesn't impress me (or many others I'm sure)

theres absolutely no point to quick fights now if I max out quick every time I advance.

whats the daily limit? Is it based on a max accumulation per day, per stage?

do we have a chart that shows us what the limits are?

Not sure if the reason for this limit is cheaters, but I also don't see why else it's there.

Here's a thread where people have started making a list of the limits per stage: 

If you look at the top players though, there are players that have much more league points than the limits of their stages, suggesting that prestiging removes or increases the limits in some way (or that they somehow cheated). Would be nice if a moderator could confirm this.

Edited by Adnihil
Gathered more info, corrected my post.

33 minutes ago, Adnihil said:

Not sure if the reason for this limit is cheaters, but I also don't see why else it's there.

Here's a thread where people have started making a list of the limits per stage: 

If you look at the top players though, there are players that have much more league points than the limits of their stages, suggesting that prestiging removes or increases the limits in some way (or that they somehow cheated). Would be nice if a moderator could confirm this.

Thanks for the heads up.....looks like the limit has been in place longer than I thought.....funny I never noticed it before.

Tell me again who's watching the cheaters?

first photo is from May 11 (when I finally broke top ten) 2nd was taken today 11 days later. You're telling me that those top guys cam out of absolutely nowhere and  quadrupled other people's scores ........that's millions of points.....BS.

unlimited gems with a hack goes a long way. The limits obviously don't work, other than to slow people who are playing legitimately. The leaderboard is an absolute joke....I would actually recommend getting rid of this feature entirely (like it was before). The proof is in the pics......I think it's pretty obvious who is cheating. It's impossible to rack up that kind of points so quickly; short of spending $100's of $$$ on the game, which should be pretty easy to verify.....

IMG_0889.PNG

IMG_0898.PNG

Edited by Speedtek
  • Like 1

This Darren guy is running over 100k points an hour right now.....not blatant at all.....LOL

and he is no where near the only one.......

IMG_0903.PNG

Edited by Speedtek

8 minutes ago, Speedtek said:

This Darren guy is running over 100k points an hour right now.....not blatant at all.....LOL

and he is no where near the only one.......

IMG_0903.PNG

Pisses me off ive spent so much money upgrading my machine and he just sits there running hacks all day with his weak machine like its so obvious he's hacking, no way he'd win that many battles with only 60k attack 

he's up over another 100k since my last post......seriously...wtf?

even at that, someone is spending a shit ton of time in the game....unless they've figured out a way to automate the hack.....

Yay they removed the 2 cheaters at top, that lollilol guy is def cheating though ive played so much and he was behind me 2 days ago and now he's #4 with only 20k attack? Like lets be real here. Thats not going to defeat anyone he's matched against.

1 hour ago, Jawz said:

Yay they removed the 2 cheaters at top, that lollilol guy is def cheating though ive played so much and he was behind me 2 days ago and now he's #4 with only 20k attack? Like lets be real here. Thats not going to defeat anyone he's matched against.

Yeah, I'd say pretty much 75% of the current top 10 are cheating........there's been a lot of points gained in a very short period of time. My screen shots from 10 days ago show half of them weren't even anywhere near the top.

• Like 1

I think the maximum score you can win in 1 hour is arround 50-60k playing just quick games nonstop. If you use a bot, in 24h you get 1.4 milion score. I think it would be easily to program some kind of bot that attacks nonstop.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stupidiputs said:

I think the maximum score you can win in 1 hour is arround 50-60k playing just quick games nonstop. If you use a bot, in 24h you get 1.4 milion score. I think it would be easily to program some kind of bot that attacks nonstop.

Maybe they're using auto bot via PC in program like BlueStacks 

On 23/05/2017 at 11:05 PM, Jawz said:

I used to change into a strong vehicle to attack people then switch back so they don't know how I killed them, so they can't plot a way to kill my strong one

Edited by ThreeLetters
sometimes - used to

That's cool, there is definitely more on there now. LOL.....I gave up even trying keep up on the list.....even playing everyday and doing a couple major advances, I've dropped 15 spots in two days........

well, at least I made the top ten before it bacame rampant.......

Edited by Speedtek
  • Like 1