Shiriru

Halloween Update (Version 2.4) (Discussion)

62 posts in this topic

Cats 

The Game will get a new update! It's confirmed from ZeptoLab

v3nus:
Guys, we are releasing a new update today, the servers will be down for maintenance approximately from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm UTC.

The update will have some new features so it needs definitly an update on your phone.

What are the new feautures? What to do in the meantime? Problems with updates? Write your comment down below.

Discussion started!

We'll I'll be in school so...

Just have some boxes opening and make sure to have done your gang fights before the maintenance.

Edit: wait what's UTC?

Edited by DabbingCuttlefish

I hope the top player leaderboard gets fixed .. lol.

But seriously, if tournaments get introduced and gang leaders can appoint 2ICs, I'll be one very happy Grandpa cat!! That would be the purrfect update ..

I really wish fro new prestiges.

And i'm really afraid that we'll get just bunch of new skins.

And intresting will be something done with miniguns and attack toolbox. And if will be then how?

P.S. I don't know but google said it's 25 minutes left till shutdown.

Edited by SeniorSSS

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

Do you mean in less than one hour? I'm not great with UTC conversions!

9 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Just have some boxes opening and make sure to have done your gang fights before the maintenance.

UTC is the coordinated universal time. Based on GMT (London, UK, no daylight) and the Caesium atomic clock, it's now 11:08 (AM) UTC ;)

Edited by Shiriru

14 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Thanks for the reminder .. in my panic I forgot about supply boxes! Now have a 6 hour box underway, hoping to catch my main championship rival napping (if he was planning to play the last half hour) .. and gang fights? Well I won't beat the monster I'm currently facing this side of Christmas, let alone in the next 15 minutes!!

Thanks for the heads up. One question though, why are there no news about upcoming updates anymore in the "News and Announcement" section of the forums anymore?

All sounds very interesting! A few hours and we'll see what it all means .. at face value, changes to the gang fight system will be much appreciated. But we can already find another opponent when existing one is too hard .. reset at a cost of 30 gems, then 60 gems etc .. so I'm wondering what new variation the developers have come up with?

Don't know. I also don't see anything. I think the "quest" will start soon and could be connected with a time trigger (facebook event or something...).

To the gang fights: You can now change your opponent for 10 gems (1st and 2nd time). you will keep the "stage"

The new update also seems to make everything take ffooorrreeevvveeerrrrrrrrrr to load. The lag makes the game nearly unplayable. Just loading up a "quick" fight takes 30 seconds to a minute for me. Others in my gang are having the same issue. Going to the gang screen and a gang fight also takes much longer than it ever used to.

Maybe this should be its own thread?

So where is update? I'm mean real one? So where is it? :)

P.S. Lags probably will be became normal in a while...normal thing after update.

Harpoon could be interesting, especially with the saw & shotgun for close quarters damage.

I do have one slight problem with this update, the time it takes to connect to the servers is significantly longer than before, slowing gameplay right down as you're waiting for the "CONNECTING..." & paws icons to disappear.

Edited by Grumpy

So I'm gold 2 , it's asked me to watch a ads for extra box as usual I did'nt look what I should get , but this time I did'nt get the same tier reward ... I got a 4 star green item while I'm gold 2....

Exactly the same thing happened to me .. 3 star carbon part instead of the usual 5 star carbon part I always got from an ad after a box was opened. Perhaps Zeptolab have used the update to further reduce the quality of parts received from boxes .. a move as cunning as their new gang fight system where you can now spend 10 gems to swap a hard opponent for an even harder one .. genius!!

20 minutes ago, Chaosdreamer said:

So I'm gold 2 , it's asked me to watch a ads for extra box as usual I did'nt look what I should get , but this time I did'nt get the same tier reward ... I got a 4 star green item while I'm gold 2....

That's how its roll now...i've got maximum low detail too. Many of us were saying that drop from boxes are awful. I'm glad support heard us.

2 minutes ago, SeniorSSS said:

That's how its roll now...i've got maximum low detail too. Many of us were saying that drop from boxes are awful. I'm glad support heard us.

"I'm glad support heard us" .. by making box drops even worse? 

Or heard us on gang fights by making them even more unbalanced, then charging us 10 gems each time we try to escape from the "monster" opponent they've created!

At least Zeptolab show a great sense of humour by introducing the change as "gang fight improvements"! I guess it will be from their perspective in the sense that more gems will be spent on gang fights now. But it wasn't quite what I had in mind!