Shiriru

Halloween Event starts now!

7 posts in this topic

Hello kittens and cats

The Helloween event has just begun (October 11, 13:00 UTC) and will last for 30 days! (November 10, 13:00 UTC).

Fight with a Vehicle you want and earn candies to collect prizes!

Hallo.png?width=119&height=300

Here a Sample video how it works: https://streamable.com/5nkmk

Facts:

• You will get increasing amount of candy by win streaks
  • The Halloween win streak does not affect your normal win streak
  • You have 10 "Halloween tickets". every fight needs 1 of them
  • You can use any of your vehicles
  • You can skip the opponent. 3 times for free, after that for 5 gems each (refreshes for every new fight)
  • You will receive a Halloween ticket opening normal and super boxes (maybe league legendary boxes and gang/stage boxes too?)
  • You lost your streak? You can restore it. First time for free, then is will cost gems

HAVE FUN, and don't forget: Trick or Treat!

Shiriru94

Edited by Shiriru
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, KitCat said:

Do we get to keep the rewards after we up a prestige level?

You do keep rewards after prestiges. However, after the Halloween event ends. You won't be able to claim the prizes.

oh my god i forgot to claim the prizes before it ends and i pretty much lost them all  i claimed only like 3 or 4 out of possible 8 or 9 .

maybe there should have been a warning about this!!! all my effort was gone!!!

Edited by xabialonso

I hope you claimed the gem prizes straight away .. they were the really valuable prizes, and there was no reason not to add them immediately to your gem stockpile.

The remaining prizes? You can replace most of them pretty quickly by opening a few more boxes each day. If I could give you my costume prize, I would happily do so!

And lesson learned I hope for the Christmas event :D

lol i claimed one of the gem prizes ..  i actually forgot to claim them, but yes i guess it was stupid not to immediately claim them. but i didnt claim the other prizes cause i was waiting to level up as much as i can so i can get better parts.

anyway yes lesson learned and i hope they do one for christmas ..it was a really fun challenge and it was fun to play

The Halloween event that ran from 11 October to 10 November 2017 is the best event ever held in CATS 👍

I hope Zeptolab will run a similar event in 2018 .. and at least try to restore some of the credibility they have lost with their player base over the past year. Fingers crossed 🤞 

• Thanks 1