Sign in to follow this  
BelowAveragePlayer

Things That Could Be Improved.....

7 posts in this topic

Currently,I have 0 tickets. When I'll wake up 10 hours from now,I'll still have 0 tickets.All that can save me is my precious Super Box which will reward me with 3 tickets but after that,I'm broke.

I request the developers to fix this issue and make it so that every hour,you can earn a ticket.This would be great for people like me,who just started playing since 5 days ago and want to progress.

There's quite a few ways to get tickets :

1. Open regular boxes (1 ticket)

2. Open super boxes (3 tickets) .. like you said

3. Sponsors Box gives you 1 ticket (twice daily)

4. That's given me enough tickets, but if you want more you can buy 10 tickets for 50 gems I think.

If you have the option/ desire to watch ads you can open a decent number of boxes daily, and get a decent number of tickets. Say 20 to 30 tickets each day .. that's more than  enough to achieve 500,000 candies over 30 days (particularly if you maintain your winning streak).

You can do it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Say 20 to 30 tickets each day .. that's more than  enough to achieve 500,000 candies over 30 days (particularly if you maintain your winning streak).

Mathematic says it's about 276 wins in a row to get 500k.

With about 20 free tickets per day...half month is enough. 

Edited by SeniorSSS

4 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

Mathematic says it's about 276 wins in a row to get 500k.

With about 20 free tickets per day...half month is enough. 

Thing is, I am just at stage 9. I don't have a good machinery to win this challenge.

Edited by BelowAveragePlayer

12 minutes ago, BelowAveragePlayer said:

Thing is, I am just at stage 9. I don't have a good machinery to win this challenge.

You have almost month...it shouldn't be to easy too to keep interest. 

3 hours ago, BelowAveragePlayer said:

Your stage doesn't matter so much because many of your opponents in the Halloween quest fights will be drawn from the same stage.

What's more important is to have a car that is competitive in the stage you're in .. for example you're in the top 6 of your championship, rather than languishing at the bottom and getting smashed by everyone.

Of course, if you're busy opening boxes (and make sure you put 3 crowns on each box) to get your Halloween tickets, you will automatically get better parts along the way to improve your vehicle. 

Don't forget to use the skip button to avoid opponents who are likely to beat you. You have 3 free skips per fight .. that helps significantly to put a big win streak together in the quest. Even if 3 skips aren't enough, you can buy more for a modest cost of 5 gems (and that is cheap considering the prizes that are up for grabs in this quest). 

The bottom line is that by working hard enough you can easily get 500,000 points .. it really is a " piece of candy". It's not always the case in CATS, but this is one event where the odds are truly "ever in your favour"!

• Thanks 1