StoopidCat

Most Useless Legendary Part

62 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SeniorSSS said:

I forgor mention thatis was awesome before shotguns and harpoons too...not moving forward titan with backpedal and rockets, double rockets or laser was one the best and universal way to instant promote...it worked against jumpers, flyers and melee...now titans are vulnerable to harpoons but that still works good

Thats isnt even the point the point is BACKPEDAL WILL KNOCK OVER THE TITAN THATS WHY IT IS A USELESS LEGENDARY!!

Edited by Madhens

1 hour ago, Madhens said:

Thats isnt even the point the point is BACKPEDAL WILL KNOCK OVER THE TITAN THATS WHY IT IS A USELESS LEGENDARY!!

Whoa chill.

But no, it is not useless at all with the following setup:

-titan

-any weapon

-any gadget 

-two knobs

The Titan will be sent flying back into the wall, preventing jumping boulders and some other builds from working. Just be sure to avoid harpoons and lifters.

Two knobs is the only way the Titan will not be knocked over.

Or one wheel titan...could be a roller too...depending of opponents...especially if some have impulse...that saved me few times...and it's better to have gadget point low as possible...so not every titan is good for it...as any chassis isn't easy to use

41 minutes ago, KittyKitty said:

Can we include Senior SSS as the most useless [spelling ability]

legondary?

I'm sorry, but I have to point out every typo I find.

2 hours ago, HughPayne said:

His uselessness is legendary if that's what you meant...

No, he is a useless legendary. Here on the cats forum, things are...

*cue drums*

DIFFERENT!

8 hours ago, KittyKitty said:

Can we include Senior SSS as the most useless legondary?

What talking about you?...My perfect speak english and sence make...London is a capital of England

Edited by SeniorSSS
Saw error correct error

23 minutes ago, KittyKitty said:

Sorry, took a cheap shot, calling a gr8 player useless.  

Well, he called him useless which is a bad thing

But he called him a legendary as well which is a good thing

you choose which one you want to point out and remember ;) 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2017 at 2:06 AM, NotANewb said:

By the time he has parts to 60%, he will be in a higher stage....

Almost my ideal set up there, Lifter/Repluse combo and you will disabled so many opponents that your have time for the one rocket to take it out.

Zak Attack

On 4/2/2018 at 6:54 PM, ZakAttack said:

Almost my ideal set up there, Lifter/Repluse combo and you will disabled so many opponents that your have time for the one rocket to take it out.

But the shotguns...

Okay, so not exactly the most useless part, except i am not getting bodies to go with it.  Praying to Zeptolab RNG gods for drops.  Stuck in stage 12 (2 star military) with my 2 star wooden whale.  Good news is championship ends tonight

Screenshot_20180506-002741.jpg

6 hours ago, KittyKitty said:

Okay, so not exactly the most useless part, except i am not getting bodies to go with it.  Praying to Zeptolab RNG gods for drops.  Stuck in stage 12 (2 star military) with my 2 star wooden whale.  Good news is championship ends tonight

Screenshot_20180506-002741.jpg

That legendary looks great. If you get a good whale to go with it, you'll be unstoppable. Rollers are one of the best wheels to go with whales.

5 hours ago, Taken said:

That legendary looks great. If you get a good whale to go with it, you'll be unstoppable. Rollers are one of the best wheels to go with whales.

Like this??

Screenshot_20180506-001604.jpg

Screenshot_20180507-115429.jpg

I keep getting legendary parts from 3-4 levels below my current level. It's bad when you get a legendary part (4 levels below you) when you already have the same weapon but from your current stage And the legendary part with 100%  bonus doesn't even come close to the regular part. 

On 5/10/2018 at 9:17 AM, Cickic said:

I keep getting legendary parts from 3-4 levels below my current level. It's bad when you get a legendary part (4 levels below you) when you already have the same weapon but from your current stage And the legendary part with 100%  bonus doesn't even come close to the regular part. 

Legendary parts from legendary boxes are locked at a maximum of two stages below your stage. It cannot be any lower than 2 stages below you.

Edited by Taken
clarity

On 10/05/2018 at 9:08 PM, Taken said:

Legendary parts are supposed to be locked at a minimum of two stages below your stage.

Not true, I just now received a legendary part that was the same level than the stage I'm currently in.Screenshot_2018-05-12-16-36-19-688.thumb.jpeg.6258b56282b01f722271cb3d13412975.jpegScreenshot_2018-05-12-16-36-01-876.thumb.jpeg.fc36b7ca4d55a9ecbe6496a6077809ac.jpeg

2 minutes ago, HughPayne said:

Not true, I just now received a legendary part that was the same level than the stage I'm currently in.Screenshot_2018-05-12-16-36-19-688.thumb.jpeg.6258b56282b01f722271cb3d13412975.jpegScreenshot_2018-05-12-16-36-01-876.thumb.jpeg.fc36b7ca4d55a9ecbe6496a6077809ac.jpeg

Keyword: minimum