StoopidCat

Most Useless Legendary Part

62 posts in this topic

The way you used "minimum" implies legendary parts can be more than two stages below yours, chum.

I see. I was referring to the stage of the legendary being the lowest or minimum level, not its relation to your current stage. Sorry about that.

Legendary from gold box from promoting or gem bought will be from your current stage or one lower...from gang fights and gang box as it is from regular boxes....so there it can be 3 stages lower and ussualy are :)

Edited by SeniorSSS

16 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

Legendary from gold box from promoting or gem bought will be from your current stage or one lower...from gang fights and gang box as it is from regular boxes....so there it can be 3 stages lower and ussualy are :)

Thank you I know I wasn't crazy lol 

When I was referring to legendary parts from gang boxes. (I hardly ever get them from championship.)

Sooooooo, you realize this is most USELESS legendary parts, right? I mean if you don’t want 100% booster for boulder I’m more then happy to,take it of your hands......for a fee of course! 🐅

Some guy did a backfill with that in wooden league. If you put a double rocket the back rocket and the front rocket would hit(?)

On 05.06.2018 at 1:47 PM, ZakAttack said:

Sooooooo, you realize this is most USELESS legendary parts, right? I mean if you don’t want 100% booster for boulder I’m more then happy to,take it of your hands......for a fee of course! 🐅

i shared my all legendary parts lol they arent all useless