tickles

PROMO CODE // 26 OCT 17

11 posts in this topic

That's because the promo code is from a product placement video for the subscribers of the YouTuber Maxim: 

For those who can't German: he made a product placement about this game and explained the mechanics of this and why he finds this game really great made. He didn't mentored the promo. He left this just in the description

- Shiriru94, Discord

Edited by Shiriru

Most of the time codes are provided in the PLAYWITHJAY live streams on CATS YouTube. These are typically held once a week on Thursday. Timing varies, so you will need to be vigilant. The best way to maximise your chance of redeeming codes is to join CATS discord .. and arrange to be pinged when a new code becomes available.

Be aware that codes from PLAYWITHJAY normally expire shortly after the live stream finishes. So stay alert .. you snooze, you lose!

Zeptolab have organised this new code system since the last update .. and they are progressively making it harder and harder to successfully redeem codes, even for the most active players. 

There is one ray of hope :D

Shiriru, one of the (new?) mechanics here, took on board our frustration at last week’s shambolic event, and is working on better timing (and notification) for future events. Thank goodness for the mechanics and mods, who work overtime to improve Zeptolab’s performance in so many aspects of the game. :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ShowB said:

PROMO CODE ??

How many times do we have to say this.....

DO NOT ASK FOR PROMO CODES ON THE CATS FORUMS. THEY WILL BE POSTED IN "THE CODE TOPIC." THANK YOU.

• Like 1

Enough.... 10tickles I know you liked these topics, but I have to close this because it's going out of control.

To everyone else: I close this topic now because see above. Don't write such big @DabbingCuttlefish and @ShowB:(

Happy new year 2018

Shiriru94