Alpha

The Code topic

228 posts in this topic

Megapaws

Posted on facebook communitity chat 45 min ago, but remarks, expired 40 minutes aho.   Uncertain where first posted, youtube, discord, ...  All I know, fustrating

3 hours ago, KittyKitty said:

Megapaws

Posted on facebook communitity chat 45 min ago, but remarks, expired 40 minutes aho.   Uncertain where first posted, youtube, discord, ...  All I know, fustrating

The code was shown in their last C.A.T.S. live stream, and said it would only last the length of the broadcast, so it ended when the live stream did.

54 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm surprised by the number of people who replied to my topic these past few days.

An opportunity for free gems will always create huge interest in the CATS community .. lol. :D

This could easily become the most viewed post ever if the free gems keep coming!

37 minutes ago, Phil said:

An opportunity for free gems will always create huge interest in the CATS community .. lol. :D

This could easily become the most viewed post ever if the free gems keep coming!

True. Ironically I hold the record for most replied topic in the forum (forum game 1000!). But gems are everything.

So quote this if there's a promo code next time! 

2 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

True. Ironically I hold the record for most replied topic in the forum (forum game 1000!). But gems are everything.

So quote this if there's a promo code next time! 

Your forum game was a very clever way to get the record .. you need to reply to play the game .. genius :D

Still, with over 2,500 views in less than 2 weeks, Alpha's post may well become the most viewed in CATS history!

The only spoiler may be Zeptolab running the well dry .. I've managed twice to get the code for 50 gems in time, but Zeptolab are forever finding new ways to deprive cats of these precious gems! What fiendish mind dreamt up the idea of having the code only last for the duration of a live streaming video? Say it wasn't so !!

igmdjei

You will get message "Code already claimed"

This redeem code was found on within CAT livestream 10 on youtube as random letters appearing on screen.  Hmmmm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LibriX said:

CATS_MAXIM for 200gems 

Still working!

This is fast becoming the best forum game ever .. thanks LibriX for the heads up. And thanks Zeptolab for this extraordinary and random act of kindness .. it's 5.06 am in Australia at the moment .. what a lovely way to wake up :D

38 minutes ago, SeniorSSS said:

Where did you get that code from?

And thanks :)

A German youtuber called Maxim promotes the game and the code is in the video description :)

Thank you ZeptoLabs, for releasing a redeem code that stayed active for more than 10 minutes.  Several of my gang members around the globe who were sleeping or working had the opportunitity to collect this time.

6 hours ago, KittyKitty said:

Thank you ZeptoLabs, for releasing a redeem code that stayed active for more than 10 minutes.  Several of my gang members around the globe who were sleeping or working had the opportunitity to collect this time.

The code was meant for only people who were on the discord at the time.

"CATSRPANTS" for 20 jewels

American (fat asian without life and with a girlfriend :P) League of Legends Youtuber/Streamer/Challenjour player promoted this game 

Edited by HeroSama

Hello cats

I merged the two codes topics together and edited the title. If you have new codes or questions about codes, then please write it down here

Thank you for attention.

Meow, Shiriru94

Great idea Shiriru .. these codes were getting scattered all over the place :D

A one stop shop for codes .. please keep them coming Zeptolab.. they are greatly appreciated!