Alpha

The Code topic

228 posts in this topic

3pm UTC in 36 minutes .. livestream video on YouTube .. announcements and giveaways expected :D

3 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

Yes...i don't who is Jay but first code he gave isn't working.

It was working at some point later, but then it expired again :D Apart from the bad timing, the most hilarious part was when his iPad crashed and he lost his Halloween streak, like come on, it wasn't even live, it was a recording after all, so they could have cut that part off for example 9_9 And I really liked the part where he was talking about the $1.99 promo offer, comparing it to buying a burger from McDonalds (as far as I know they don't use dynamic pricing there yet). I know that it's always easier to complain, the code later actually worked, but who knows how many people cared to check at it again. And after all, even a 10-year-old would notice that the whole purpose of the video was to show people how to spend more gems and after he did it, he conveniently said that he was running out of time and can't really talk about the coming update so you'll need to watch the next "live" stream. Well yeah, no thanks, I'll probably read about it in the release notes and hopefully all the new features are available when it launches this time :)

2 hours ago, Deminic said:

I don't use codes like that because I work for my stuff. :>

Fair enough if you don’t want to use codes to get gems.

But why waste your time posting on a topic called “The code topic” if you don’t use codes? A little ironic don’t you think?

Wouldn’t you be better spending your time “working for your stuff” by playing CATS? :D

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Phil said:

Fair enough if you don’t want to use codes to get gems.

But why waste your time posting on a topic called “The code topic” if you don’t use codes? A little ironic don’t you think?

Wouldn’t you be better spending your time “working for your stuff” by playing CATS? :D

No wasting time is replying to you lol

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Deminic said:

No wasting time is replying to you lol

But you just couldn’t resist eh? LOL :D

• Haha 1

There hasn’t been a code provided since the YouTube video stream from Jay (as far as I know).

Fingers crossed we get one soon :D

21 minutes ago, Jakers said:

When do codes come out for you

I’m in Australia at the moment .. most codes seem to be posted around 4am in the morning, give or take an hour or two. If I wake up during the night I check my iPad for codes .. lol .. my gang is pretty good at alerting members if a code has come out! 

There is no real pattern, but they definitely aren’t posted every day. So we just have to keep on the lookout for them. :D

• Like 2

It's okay to ask about codes, if you missed one and it could not posted, but please; don't post a post as long as nobody answered because it's just posted. New codes will appear still quite soon

Thanks ;)

Edited by Shiriru

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Shiriru said:

Hello cats

I merged the two codes topics together and edited the title. If you have new codes or questions about codes, then please write it down here

Thank you for attention.

Meow, Shiriru94

Where we get codes.actually new codes not expired one....want new codes....what I have to do

1 hour ago, VAP said:

Where we get codes.actually new codes not expired one....want new codes....what I have to do

Develop patience. Wait. We all want codes, and we are all suffering from the anxiety and the hunger for free gems. But the only wait we can cure our hunger is wait. Wait for zeptolab to release a new code.

Lol I honestly have no idea what I just said but the point is we need to wait and stop posting so much.

1 hour ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Lol I honestly have no idea what I just said but the point is we need to wait and stop posting so much.

Stop posting so much?

From the cat (fish?) with 171 posts? Another piece of delightfully ironic humour .. thanks for entertaining us while we scour all the CATS social media platforms for those elusive codes/ gems :D

More than 48 hours now since the last code .. I’m starting to feel a little bit hungry!