Alpha

The Code topic

228 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Toohighjacob said:

Any new codes??

I

Please do not ask for codes on the topic. If people have found codes they will post hem everyhwere, the facebook, discord and the forums.

(what are the chances that the 100th post on this topic is where are the codes)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Taken said:

Please do not ask for codes on the topic. If people have found codes they will post hem everyhwere, the facebook, discord and the forums.

(what are the chances that the 100th post on this topic is where are the codes)  

LMAO @ 100th post 

49 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

Expired :(

This code lasted for about 6 hours before expiring .. a huge improvement on the roughly 30 minutes or so that had become the norm!

And despite Zeptolab’s refusal to give adequate notice of these livestreams, Jay’s fourth video went live at approximately the same time as his third video. This is around 3pm UTC each Thursday.

So for those of us who are now professional code chasers, it is possible to anticipate reasonably accurately when the next code is coming.

That is of course until Zeptolab change things up just to trick us 😀

8 minutes ago, nuggets said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

9 minutes ago, nuggets said:

What is the codes?

PLEASE do not ask for codes on the CODE TOPIC. If there are ANY new codes, they would be posted here. If you don’t have a new code or something related to a code, please don’t post here because it is misleading when on the “topics” section on the home page of the forums, the code topic is listed, so you think right away, a new code! But then you go on the topic and for like the 10th time someone is asking for codes. 

• Thanks 1

New code .. TONY .. for 30 gems.

You may need to be patient .. I am getting an unexpected server error message at the moment.

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Phil said:

New code .. TONY .. for 30 gems.

You may need to be patient .. I am getting an unexpected server error message at the moment.

You will need to be quick .. code above expires fairly soon. Midnight Russian time apparently.. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

You will need to be quick .. code above expires fairly soon. Midnight Russian time apparently.. 

Tony expired...

Yeah .. sorry guys.

I put it up as fast as I could .. but this code turned out to be live for just the first 500 people who redeemed it!

Scrooge has made an early appearance in the CATS world this Christmas season :(

2 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

Thanks...this one was fast one...expired already.

Gosh dang it I was hoping for a code so I can finally get my gang box to rank 2 we are 30 trophies away and I needed to replace my rival!!

There were two codes provided from Jay’s latest livestream ..

MERRY_XMAS (50 gems)

CATS_LOVES_U (50 gems too I think?)

The first code was live for the first 400 redeemers

The second code was for the first 100 redeemers who hadn’t redeemed the first code.

So the last two livestreams have provided codes with virtually instant expiry .. it doesn’t take long for 500 eager cats to redeem these codes!

I hope a few more codes are made available prior to Christmas.. with longer expiry times. I’ll be sure to let you know if they are 😀

7 minutes ago, Grand said:

Are there any codes that anyone knows of right now?

If only I had an ultimate part for every time a player posted on this Forum about codes!! 

I would be number 1 on the top player leaderboard 😀

Rest assured, a code will be posted here as soon as it is available .. we won’t forget .. and you don’t have to ask .. lol 😂 

• Thanks 1

4 PM UTC .. next PLAYWITHJAY livestream is on .. almost certainly containing codes 😀

That’s in about 2.5 hours .. so standby!

1 minute ago, Phil said:

HAPPY-NEW-YEAR .. new code for legendary box 😀

You will need to do a quick fight to claim this reward .. after first entering the code!

And if you have already claimed the 2018 code, you cannot claim this new one ☹️