Alpha

The Code topic

228 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Phil said:

You will need to do a quick fight to claim this reward .. after first entering the code!

And if you have already claimed the 2018 code, you cannot claim this new one ☹️

Already expired. 38 minutes...

Why this codes expires so quickly?

And, it's just for stream excuse, doesn't work for me this time. It's official Zepto youtube stream as i undersand. And it's Zepto code not Jay. 

It's from the Jay stream and he/Zepto sets the limit to 500 times. That's why the codes are expiring in less than 5 minutes.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ShowB said:

New cod?

Please do not post on topic asking for codes. If a code is found or announced, you can find it on this topic. There are no active codes at the moment.

Edited by Taken
  • Like 1

On 28.12.2017 at 10:40 PM, Shiriru said:

It's from the Jay stream and he/Zepto sets the limit to 500 times. That's why the codes are expiring in less than 5 minutes.

Then this place is meaningless for codes lol 

Jay Stream ok :D in going to Jay stream

YouTube video hosted by Jay which normally streams live every Thursday.

During this livestream, Jay usually announces two codes .. they are redeemable by the first 500 players to do so (that has been the system used in recent weeks).

These codes are redeemable for a gems prize .. 20 gems has been the most common reward for some time.

I would add that Jay isn't just some random dude who's happens playing cats but official Zepto youtube manager (or how it's called)...so this means that codes gives Zepto which means they not doing it well...imnho

What is it with Zepto releasing codes in the middle of business time in some places? Do they cater to certain timezones or NEETs?

Codes these days are typically released around 4pm UTC every Thursday.

That works out to be 7pm Moscow time .. almost the perfect time .. after business and school hours, and not too late at night 😀

Zeptolab are based in Moscow .. what an extraordinary coincidence??

Funnily enough, the timing of code releases rarely changes to better suit other time zones .. perhaps this could be considered for the future?

I don't think changing just timeing will make these codes better :)

P.S. i'm very ungratfull i know i know

Edited by SeniorSSS

4 hours ago, SeniorSSS said:

I don't think changing just timeing will make these codes better :)

P.S. i'm very ungratfull i know i know

Agreed .. one of the codes is typically for the first 500 people who redeem. There are two options for Zeptolab to think about :

1. Change current business model and poor communication to expand active player base. Codes should then be for first 1,000 or even 2,000 people to give more active players a decent chance.

2. Continue current business model and lack of communication .. until active player base falls to 500. Then there will be gems for everyone! Happy days 😀😀

The latest debacle over ending their Christmas event (where Zeptolab scored 0/10 for communication skills) demonstrates that option 2 is well and truly the path they are still pursuing.

On 1/25/2018 at 7:05 PM, Phil said:

2. Continue current business model and lack of communication .. until active player base falls to 500. Then there will be gems for everyone! Happy days 😀😀

Yeah! Quick ZeptoLabs, make all but 500 people mad!