Alpha

The Code topic

228 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Yay. Another first 500 code.

True 🙁

And not only that .. Zeptolab’s communication about the “livestream” that contains the code is an absolute disgrace! 😡

As I have pointed out previously, the YouTube video is typically run at 7pm Moscow time (4pm UTC). This time clearly suits the relatively small percentage of CATS players who live in Russia (including Zeptolab of course) .. but is not well suited to the vast majority of CATS players in the rest of the world. Not surprisingly, Zeptolab couldn’t care less about this .. and continue “livestreaming” these videos every week at around the same time.

There was ONE occasion when the YouTube video was put on at a time more suited to the rest of the world. As a result, I check on discord every week for an announcement of the next livestream video. For this most recent code, Zeptolab couldn’t even be bothered pre-announcing the timing of the video stream. I was just lucky enough to wake up at 4.30am in the morning .. in time to redeem this code 😀

So .. Zeptolab.. YOUR COMMUNICATION OF CODES SUCKS BIG TIME 😡

Here’s how to fix it! Since your employees are far too busy to do it, give the job of announcing the weekly livestream video AT LEAST 4 HOURS IN ADVANCE to one of the discord mods. In this way, you help those players who have to set alarms to get up in the early hours of the morning! It’s not that hard .. just basic consideration for all your players who don’t live in Russia 😀

• Like 1

New code .. TONY-ROCKS 

Legendary box .. do a quick fight to open box once you’ve hit GET 

Enjoy 😀😀

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Phil said:

New code .. TONY-ROCKS 

Legendary box .. do a quick fight to open box once you’ve hit GET 

Enjoy 😀😀

Code was for the first 600 people .. it expired after roughly 10 minutes, I’m sorry to say 😡

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Another code .. RIDDDLE .. 50 gems

Hold on I'm sorry, did I read that correctly? A code that actually gives gems? Sorry, I think I'm hallucinating...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Another code .. RIDDDLE .. 50 gems

Amazing... It's been 2 hours and this one still works as I type this post - just got those 50 gems!

Edited by HughPayne

10 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Hold on I'm sorry, did I read that correctly? A code that actually gives gems? Sorry, I think I'm hallucinating...

10 hours ago, HughPayne said:

Amazing... It's been 2 hours and this one still works as I type this post - just got those 50 gems!

This code was SPECIAL in the sense that it has been used before!

Last time it was worth 20 gems .. I redeemed it at that time 😡

At 50 gems this time around, you guys did better by waiting 😀😀

Those players who had previously redeemed this code were unable to redeem it a second time. That explains why it has lasted longer this time around .. the traditional early birds were all getting “code already claimed” messages 😂😂

Edited by Phil
Changing one word

11 hours ago, ICY said:

Im saying where do they release them

8 hours ago, Bryce said:

I want to find out as well where they’re released at ?????

DabbingCuttlefish has the answer for you :

34 minutes ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

Codes are released by zeptolab but can be found in various places:

zeptolab's facebook

reddit

twitter

discord

etc.

But you’re asking the wrong question! Unless you want to spend the majority of your CATS lives code hunting, it doesn’t matter where codes come from. All that matters is that you get notified as soon as a code becomes redeemable 😀

The best way to achieve this happy state is to join CATS discord .. then go to bot commands and type “.iam codes”. You will be notified immediately one of the discord mods becomes aware of a new code (and those guys are onto it, believe me).

Happy code redeeming 😀😀