Alpha

The Code topic

227 posts in this topic

It expired already not. Fair I rather the redeem cods on my little pony magic princess from gameloft than this really I bet mostly dumbass Chinese gets it before I do come on gibe a black man a break 

2 hours ago, HOWTOBASIX said:

we need codes back!!!

Codes are back! In fact, there was a code released today :P

18 hours ago, Americats said:

what was the actual reward for the code?

A legendary box 

16 hours ago, Platinum said:

Players who stay hours in the night wait for the code so me who have alot to do isn't lucky

This code was available for the first 2,000 players to redeem .. even though that’s more generous than the usual first 500 players, you only had something like 10 minutes before the code expired 🙁

1 hour ago, Phil said:

A legendary box 

This code was available for the first 2,000 players to redeem .. even though that’s more generous than the usual first 500 players, you only had something like 10 minutes before the code expired 🙁

No its worse that's why Gameloft is better that zeptolab cause their codes are worldwide to all and remain active

YouTube video is just about to start .. so code will be revealed in the next 20 to 30 minutes 😀

Only the first 500 players to redeem the code get a prize .. so you’ll need to be quick!

On 5/25/2018 at 2:30 AM, ZakAttack said:

Code expires in 30 seconds, even Mrs Zak Attack gets longer than that!

It would be rude not to give Mrs Zak Attack at least 2 minutes .. enough time for a little enjoyment .. but not too long, so that it seriously interrupts her sudoku puzzle 😉 

If Zeptolab gave us 2 minutes (roughly) to redeem the code, I’m sure that would be really appreciated by a huge majority of code hunting players 😀

This would probably require the code to be redeemable by 2,000 players .. rather than the current 500 players .. but that’s not too much to ask!

Come on Zeptolab.. you mean, miserly scrooges! A little generosity wouldn’t go astray after all the crap you’ve put us through .. update 2.10 is undoubtedly the worst update in gaming history!

It’s also the least you can do after forcing us to watch some of the worst videos ever recorded in order to get the promo codes! Those videos border on cruelty to cats .. if they are supposed to be promoting the game, you need a new marketing department .. urgently 😂

49 minutes ago, Phil said:

It would be rude not to give Mrs Zak Attack at least 2 minutes .. enough time for a little enjoyment .. but not too long, so that it seriously interrupts her sudoku puzzle 😉 

If Zeptolab gave us 2 minutes (roughly) to redeem the code, I’m sure that would be really appreciated by a huge majority of code hunting players 😀

This would probably require the code to be redeemable by 2,000 players .. rather than the current 500 players .. but that’s not too much to ask!

Come on Zeptolab.. you mean, miserly scrooges! A little generosity wouldn’t go astray after all the crap you’ve put us through .. update 2.10 is undoubtedly the worst update in gaming history!

It’s also the least you can do after forcing us to watch some of the worst videos ever recorded in order to get the promo codes! Those videos border on cruelty to cats .. if they are supposed to be promoting the game, you need a new marketing department .. urgently 😂

Mrs Zak Attack does not play sudoku Phil on the basis she is not very good with numbers. In fact she is dependent on me when it comes to numbers, you know, quick mental arthimatic such as checking change (from £10)...... or maybe how far away a event is (12 days time) or even measurements (9 inches)......

She s very trusting 🤫

Edited by ZakAttack

18 minutes ago, ZakAttack said:

Mrs Zak Attack does not play sudoku Phil on the basis she is not very good with numbers. In fact she is dependent on me when it comes to numbers, you know, quick mental arthimatic such as checking change (from £10)...... or maybe how far away a event is (12 days time) or even measurements (9 inches)......

She s very trusting 🤫

Perhaps you should get Mrs Zak Attack to play CATS .. that would sharpen up her mental arithmetic 😀

Calculating damage to health ratios (to determine whether you’ll win a quick fight, ultimate league fight, gang fight or championship fight) is an integral part of a cat’s life in CATS. 

The only downside of course is that she’ll also learn the difference between 6 inches and 9 inches 😂

I always find it odd, the livestream with 200 viewers contains a 500 player redeem code that expires faster than I could switch between apps.  

That is of course, unless devs are back up to their silly tricks where a player may only redeem on ios, or may redeem if they missed a different code.

All I know, I watched the goofy luvestream like a good fan, and failed to redeem within 15 seconds, nuts to me ☹

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Tjsocool said:

Hi

I like cats

Don't waste ur time the developers have no imagination and brains with 1 million players around the world why 500 gets it and why on the leaderboard some Chinese players is number one and why they don't want to do like Gameloft 

1 hour ago, Platinum said:

Don't waste ur time the developers have no imagination and brains with 1 million players around the world why 500 gets it and why on the leaderboard some Chinese players is number one and why they don't want to do like Gameloft 

Not everybody's opinions are the same. You can't force someone to change their point of view just because you think yours is correct, and if cats was developed by Gameloft, a ad will open every time you click a button. The reason the Chinese people are number 1 on the leaderboard is because they have no life outside of games.

Also @Tjsocool this is not a forum about actual cats. This is a forum about a game called C.A.T.S., developed by Zeptolab,in case you don't know

Edited by TomCatPro

3 minutes ago, TomCatPro said:

Not everybody's opinions are the same. You can't force someone to change their point of view just because you think yours is correct, and if cats was developed by Gameloft, a ad will open every time you click a button. The reason the Chinese people are number 1 on the leaderboard is because they have no life outside of games.

Also @Tjsocool this is not a forum about actual cats. This is a forum about a game called C.A.T.S., developed by Zeptolab,in case you don't know

I don't care if I was a developer at zeptolab trust me a whole lot should change

1 hour ago, DDDDDF said:

Any new codes

Read this topic .. and you will be able to answer your own question !

In the likely event that you’re too lazy to do so .. here is the answer ..

With a few occasional exceptions, a code is available ONCE A WEEK on Friday night.

To find it you must watch an award winning YouTube video (I heard it was voted Worst Video 2018 at the YouTube Awards) from Zeptolab .. featuring the clueless Uncle Pony (who I understand was voted worst CATS player of all time by the CATS player base). Once the code appears in this video .. you have less than 10 seconds to redeem the code .. because only the first 500 players to redeem the code will get the legendary box that is currently the prize.

Good luck 😂

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Phil said:

Read this topic .. and you will be able to answer your own question !

In the likely event that you’re too lazy to do so .. here is the answer ..

With a few occasional exceptions, a code is available ONCE A WEEK on Friday night.

To find it you must watch an award winning YouTube video (I heard it was voted Worst Video 2018 at the YouTube Awards) from Zeptolab .. featuring the clueless Uncle Pony (who I understand was voted worst CATS player of all time by the CATS player base). Once the code appears in this video .. you have less than 10 seconds to redeem the code .. because only the first 500 players to redeem the code will get the legendary box that is currently the prize.

Good luck 😂

This is why i dont like it, Only 10 seconds that ain't enough time unless you have a computer for live youtube videos. Cause other words i would have to use my android tablet to watch it. My Tablet is also what i use to play C.A.T.S with, Get what im saying? I looked at their newest video saying the code will be gave away in three parts, Even that sounds better then how they gave every other code away . . . So far i rather go try and find a Girl friend then to watch any video made by Crash.Arena.Turbo.Stars. ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jesse_J_CatBall said:

. . . So far i rather go try and find a Girl friend then to watch any video made by Crash.Arena.Turbo.Stars. ;)

You are a very wise man Jesse 👍😀

A girlfriend will bring you happiness .. watching a Zeptolab CATS video is soul destroying (they really are awful) .. and the chance of actually receiving a legendary box is virtually zero.

Best wishes 😀

I would but the computer i would use is my Mom's Laptop. I don't bother cause/ Less then 10   seconds ain't that much time to enter it. Also i tryed twice without a computer before. The thing i use for web browsing is my Ps Vita that has a useless memory card, Thats what i would call soul destroying. I had things in the past l loss because i was ether careless or because of my generosity. Just game systems & A Computer. I got to enjoy what i could back then before i made certain choices that wasn't to smart. I have atleast: Ps3,Ps4 and tablet. My favorite Tv shows: The walking dead, Ftwd, Preacher / Because i like Jesse Custer and some Rick and Morty.