Alpha

The Code topic

227 posts in this topic

MOD NOTE:
This is now the singular location for talking about codes.  Enjoy!

- Fezzik

On 10/31/2017 at 2:01 AM, Shiriru said:

Hello cats

I merged the two codes topics together and edited the title. If you have new codes or questions about codes, then please write it down here

Thank you for attention.

Meow, Shiriru94

 

Alpha's original post follows:

-------------------------------

I was looking in the options menu and found a "redeem code" box. Anyone know them? 

20171012_101907_rmedited.jpg

Edited by Fezzik
Added mod note
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been 2 redeem codes posted on facebook.  These have also expired.  I wish there was a way to get notices when this occures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not even 6 hours in and the code already expires. The f*** kind of gift is this?

Edited by HughPayne
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they should at least give a fricken 6 hours

what do they want, every player checking their precious facebook page every hour?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

they should at least give a fricken 6 hours

what do they want, every player checking their precious facebook page every hour?

1. Congratulations on being the first real warcat in the forum!

2. Codes are meant to be extremely limited, reward being active, and give some pretty decent rewards. 

Sadly, there's nothing we can do about the system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears on/around 1:00 pm, utc, you need to be checking, or at least last three codes posted on facebook happened at this time.  

This about 5 hours after Asian gang fights reset, and 3 hours before European gang fights reset.   By the time European gang fights occur, code has expired.

Per facebook posts, some have found them on youtube, but unknown where.   Uncertain if filks are posting in communitity chat, or on Cats page - i belong to both, and its in my feed.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't notice the feed until code expired, but its been the same time of day.   I thought that I would post here, and keep flagged for updates.  This hits my email.  

Sorry you missed the 50 gems today   What a birthday bummer.  Happy birthday.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does look like these codes pop up around the same time each day .. or in the middle of the night for me (being in the Australasian time zone) .. so that narrows the search a bit.

Youtube video "Let's play CATS livestream #16" was the one with the promo code in it .. and it's clearly marked that you should watch out for the code. Unfortunately that meant trawling through 38 minutes of live streaming .. which frankly isn't the best advertisement for CATS!

I missed yesterday's code .. but got today's .. it's a bit of a lottery, but 50 gems makes the hunt worthwhile for now.

Thanks heaps to you guys for helping us all on this .. I would have had no clue that this had been added to the game after the last update without your assistance. Shows yet again the value of this forum.  :D

And did Zeptolab want this to be a secret? Their silence on the redeem code has been "deafening"!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It turns out that the CATSTHEGAME promo code was a special one to celebrate the half year birthday of this great game!

This sums up CATS purrfectly :D

On the one hand, this is a great milestone .. since 20 April 2017 the world has had a brilliant new game to enjoy.

On the other hand, why not mark the occasion by expiring the code quickly (doesn't a birthday last for a DAY .. ie 24 hours?) and upsetting most of your over 8 million players in the process?  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEPTOLAB .. I just wish you'd made it a happier occasion for your CATS players!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

It expired already....

when did you get that code?!

That code was from a few days ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

1. Congratulations on being the first real warcat in the forum!

2. Codes are meant to be extremely limited, reward being active, and give some pretty decent rewards. 

Sadly, there's nothing we can do about the system.

 

13 hours ago, Phil said:

It turns out that the CATSTHEGAME promo code was a special one to celebrate the half year birthday of this great game!

This sums up CATS purrfectly :D

On the one hand, this is a great milestone .. since 20 April 2017 the world has had a brilliant new game to enjoy.

On the other hand, why not mark the occasion by expiring the code quickly (doesn't a birthday last for a DAY .. ie 24 hours?) and upsetting most of your over 8 million players in the process?  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEPTOLAB .. I just wish you'd made it a happier occasion for your CATS players!

DC

1) is that a good or bad thing?

2) Ok

Phil:

Oops, realized it was for the birthday, nvm what I said

Happy 6 months B-day CATS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DabbingCuttlefish said:

It expired already....

when did you get that code?!

Do you know any new code except catsthegame,vk_cats_awesome and utube1???? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mayank said:

Do you know any new code except catsthegame,vk_cats_awesome and utube1???? 

EVERYONE CATSRCUTE GET THE 50 GEMS BEFORE IT EXPIRES

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now