harrington

ONLY GANGWARS

14 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I'm the leader of a gang called ONLY GANGWARS, we are currently #16 in the global leaderboard atm and we are looking for some dedicated players to join us, so we can get even higher in the rankings, top 10 is our goal for now. The main language spoken in the gang is English, but that's not a compulsory. Any players are welcomed, no matter of their stage or their cat points either, the only requirement we have is that you should be able to earn as many trophies per day as possible, the closer to 275, the better :) If you think that you are such a player, you're motivated and you match our requirement feel free to contact me here on the forum so you can enter (you can join directly as well, just say that you saw my post on here). We have a few open slots for now and will welcome any active players, so come join us and lets have fun while conquering the leaderboard together :)

Hello I'm since a good week 10-24 and looking for a new home. I should be able to get to 275stars a day most of the days. I see that your gang is currently full but let me know if a spot gets open for me ;). 

Hello guys. we are looking for players who can score 825-1100 trophies per round of 72 hrs. We are #4 on the gang leaderboard this round. Feel free to post here or pm me if interested :)

Edited by harrington

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

Lost a few players lately? 😉

Players are quitting the gae because of the update and because the game has become monotonous

20 minutes ago, NotANewb said:

Players are quitting the gae because of the update and because the game has become monotonous

It was also a bit of an in-joke NotANewb .. because there was a big cleanup of cheats and suspected cheats last night (my time zone)!

Both the top gang and top player at the time were banned .. and several players were suspended! 

As a result, some gangs are now looking for new players 😀

Naturally Fellow Foxes 🦊 is NOT one of those gangs! I don’t much like play to win .. let alone cheat to win (which is utterly unacceptable and morally reprehensible!)

So that’s one step towards fairer competitions .. there are several more for Zeptolab to take .. then we can all compete in gang fights on a level playing field! Wouldn’t that be nice??

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Lost a few players lately? 😉

Yeah, 3 players from our gang got banned, that's why I made the post in the first place :)

47 minutes ago, Phil said:

there was a big cleanup of cheats and suspected cheats last night (my time zone)!

It wasn't that big actually, only accounts of players from both the gang and players leaderboard that were in the top were reviewed.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Naturally Fellow Foxes 🦊 is NOT one of those gangs! I don’t much like play to win .. let alone cheat to win (which is utterly unacceptable and morally reprehensible!)

Well, no one can actually say that for his/her gang unless he/she has an access to the log files of every player in the gang and review them, a thing only the support can do. As far as I know there were also players banned from Opg, the 1024 chinese gang, maybe a few more. Personally speaking, I can't guarantee all the players who join my gang score their trophies in a genuine way, I'd love to do that, however that's just not possible. What I do is announce a requirement, players join and those who can meet it, can stay. It's up to Zeptolab to keep the game clean of players who use 3rd party apps, exploits or any other ways of cheating to get an advantage. After all we are just players and we play by the same rules - rules that should be applied to everyone, not just to the players in the top :)

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

I buy my trophies...... from a sporting goods store. 

Do you also buy your purple points from the same store? I must start shopping there! 😉

We still can score more than 30k together, even on banned break up. 

We are a very stable Gang, We are communicating very much and having a lot of fun Ingame and in Discord. 

If you want to be a part of the best, you'll have to join :)

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I’d like to join, can contribute the required trophies, but do not have the required prestige level. Please lower to prestige one so I can prove myself. Tyvm. In game name - Anthony