Austin

No Engineer's Special Pack For iOS?

31 posts in this topic

From what I am hearing, Android users are getting an "Engineer's Special Pack" that contains 500 gems, a legendary box and attack + HP toolboxes for $1.99. Will iOS users be able to receive this same deal?

• Like 2

Was just wondering what the heck the "engineers pack" was........odd that the App Store mentions it in the update.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Speedtek said:

Was just wondering what the heck the "engineers pack" was........odd that the App Store mentions it in the update.....

I know for android it was one of those limited time offer type deals. Possibly we have to wait a while for it to show up?

Edited by Austin

36 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

It's in the update. Check your App Store now.

I updated it as soon as it hit the appstore, still no Engineers special /: Are you on the USA appstore?

Yes but I am not from US I just have US ID for transaction and to play beta games (they usually launch in us first sometime Canada Australia). It's one time purchase in 40 hours . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Yes but I am not from US I just have US ID for transaction and to play beta games (they usually launch in us first sometime Canada Australia). It's one time purchase in 40 hours . 

Oh, so it doesn't start for another 40 hours?

Just now, Austin said:

Oh, so it doesn't start for another 40 hours?

Yes . If anyone is going to buy gems better get this pack. There will be sales in future.So it's best to buy in these type of sales. You just have to buy engineer pack in 40 hours. "Special packs are mostly one time purchase in mobo games "

1 minute ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Yes . If anyone is going to buy gems better get this pack. There will be sales in future.So it's best to buy in these type of sales. You just have to buy engineer pack in 40 hours. "Special packs are mostly one time purchase in mobo games "

Okay, thank you!

3 minutes ago, Austin said:

Okay, thank you!

I don't know but comparing this pack with clash royale special pack I think engineer pack will be there again in future but not so soon.

Updated app, engineer pack not in store or anything, not sure where to find! And i believe that picture above states that the offer is only valid for those 47 hours right? Have you purchased it yet?

2 hours ago, Jawz said:

Updated app, engineer pack not in store or anything, not sure where to find! And i believe that picture above states that the offer is only valid for those 47 hours right? Have you purchased it yet?

Yup. I purchased it. It pop up when I run updated app. After that it was in buy menu. Yes 47 hours . I don't know that 48hours timer is different for all or same. BTW check out support for the issue.

I ran the update on my phone as well this morning....still nothing. No pop up and not in the gem or box store in the app.....

• Like 1

Unfortunately you won't see this promo if you've bought any other IAP in this app.

They prevent their paying customers from receiving a nice promotional offer. It's like, "They already paid for the game, and they'll probably spend more. Let's not give them any discounts."

Bonehead move, if you ask me.

39 minutes ago, adma said:

Unfortunately you won't see this promo if you've bought any other IAP in this app.

They prevent their paying customers from receiving a nice promotional offer. It's like, "They already paid for the game, and they'll probably spend more. Let's not give them any discounts."

Wow........no kidding......that's crap. Combine this thinking with the new limit on points and I am almost finished with this game. 

I stopped paying and playing SimCity buildit because it became too stupid.......I guess CATS is next....

Edited by Speedtek

1 hour ago, adma said:

I was wondering why I didn't see it either (Android here). :|

Pretty lame indeed, if this is the case.

3 hours ago, adma said:

Really! Thats so annoying... ive been looking forward to this... at least give us the chance of buying it once??

4 hours ago, Jawz said:

Really! Thats so annoying... ive been looking forward to this... at least give us the chance of buying it once??

I guess they don't want to make it pay 2 win like KoT

7 hours ago, adma said:

Is that real? How do you know that??

42 minutes ago, cosmos said:

Is that real? How do you know that??

They said it on Twitter. I think it pissed people off, so it has since been deleted.

2 hours ago, adma said:

They said it on Twitter. I think it pissed people off, so it has since been deleted.

I've noticed the developers have made a lot of odd decisions with this game since it's inception. It's almost like they don't want people to like it.

(going right back to the Backyard Battles version)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Speedtek said:

I've noticed the developers have made a lot of odd decisions with this game since it's inception. It's almost like they don't want people to like it.

(going right back to the Backyard Battles version)

Lol and when i contact support about it they dont ever answer back its been almost 4 days like really we just want answers and customer satisfaction...

12 hours ago, adma said:

HAHA, that's great. Time to uninstall I guess. No point in spending money on a game that only gives the promos to people who don't spend money.