Crypmix

New Purchase Special Offer Worth It?

5 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Shiriru said:

80% off seems legit - how much USD is that?

$6.14 I think                                   But I doubt they'd say that :P

22 minutes ago, Crypmix said:

I was just wondering if this particular offer was worth the 7.99? Or should I wait for others?

IMG_2857.PNG

You’re in luck Crypmix .. I’m an economist :D

The offer above is far from Zeptolab’s best special offer .. which is EXACTLY the same stuff for NZD 2.99 (I live in New Zealand). That would mean your BEST special offer should price at less than AUD 2.99 (given current AUD/NZD exchange rate).

In round terms, you are being offered the same stuff for AUD 8 that can be priced as low as AUD 3 !

At a premium of almost 300% (8/3) to their best deal, this deal is a “shocker”.. the obvious advice is to wait for the best deal if you can.

Another interesting aspect of Zeptolab’s special offers is the differential pricing between countries and currencies. As part of an international gang, I have checked the price each gang member would be charged for their special offer .. suffice to say that it varies widely. Perhaps Zeptolab have no idea about currency exchange rates? Their pricing of special offers in different currencies certainly suggests this is the case.

Bottom line .. keep a record of each special offer they make .. the pricing is as random as the parts coming out of a supply box .. so wait for their best offers if you can!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

You’re in luck Crypmix .. I’m an economist :D

The offer above is far from Zeptolab’s best special offer .. which is EXACTLY the same stuff for NZD 2.99 (I live in New Zealand). That would mean your BEST special offer should price at less than AUD 2.99 (given current AUD/NZD exchange rate).

In round terms, you are being offered the same stuff for AUD 8 that can be priced as low as AUD 3 !

At a premium of almost 300% (8/3) to their best deal, this deal is a “shocker”.. the obvious advice is to wait for the best deal if you can.

Another interesting aspect of Zeptolab’s special offers is the differential pricing between countries and currencies. As part of an international gang, I have checked the price each gang member would be charged for their special offer .. suffice to say that it varies widely. Perhaps Zeptolab have no idea about currency exchange rates? Their pricing of special offers in different currencies certainly suggests this is the case.

Bottom line .. keep a record of each special offer they make .. the pricing is as random as the parts coming out of a supply box .. so wait for their best offers if you can!

Aah TSYM

I'll keep that in mind :)