Sign in to follow this  
michael

english (us) language support?

4 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, michael said:

i'm american and there is only english from united kingdom in the game

It should be fine, there's barely any differences between the two languages.

• Like 1

LOL .. I’m an Australian who also speaks fluent New Zealandish after living there for the past 15 years  :D

I’ve visited both the United Kingdom and the United States many times on business over the past 20 years. To my surprise, I was able to understand and communicate with both the English and the Americans quite easily despite their strange accents.

My job has taken me to other parts of the world too, including many European and Asian countries. It amazes me that so many people in these countries spoke Australian, and very well too. I’m sure their English isn’t too bad either.

Stone the crows, it’s time to put another sanga on the barbie mate! (try that in google translate .. Australian is a tricky language to understand at times).

I think Zeptolab made the right call to use English as the game’s main language. While fluent in only Australian and New Zealandish, I get by fine speaking English, American and Canadian. It comes in handy to be multi lingual in an international game like CATS. I even learned French and German at school .. but I’m a bit rusty.

Au revoir for now  :D

You all sound the same. There is no Australian, Canadian, American language, there's English only. There are small language differences between those living in Canada, US or any other English speaking country. Lol how over sensitive you are!